Breakfast (3)

Taste of love
"We...can't...my parents..." she stuttered.
"It's okay." he breathed and lightly kissed her lips "I love you Chaerin-ah." he said before her bottom lip.
"Me..." she started but was interrupted by Jiyong's phone which started ringing.
------------
 
Nobody's POV
 
When his phone started ringing, Jiyong cursed the person who was calling in his head.
He knew he had to answer because the call might be important but it had been such a long time since he has had the opportunity to touch Chaerin this way and he wasn't ready to take his hands off of her.
 
"Ji-Jiyong...o-op...answer..." panted Chaerin.
"Shhh" whispered Jiyong "It's not that important." he smiled while tasting Chaerin's lips once again.
 
His phone stopped ringing and Jiyong's hand slowly pulled Chaerin's aside to feel her flesh.
 
"Oppa..." she moaned feeling Jiyong's hand gently rubbing her.
 
Jiyong lowered his head till it reached Chaerin's neck and planted kisses there.
"Oppa...please..."
"Shhh...just let it go Chaerin-ah...just relax babe..." he said nuzzling Chaerin's neck.
"Ji..." she started but couldn't finish what she wanted to say since she was interrupted by Jiyong's phone which rang once again.
 
"." Jiyong whipsered into Chaerin's neck.
"Just answer it." she said slowly pushing Jiyong's hand away from her before fixing her and clothes.
 
Jiyong looked at her and pouted.
"Don't look at me like that and answer your phone." she said lightly pushing him.
He smiled and grabbed his phone.
He looked at the screen and saw that it was none other than Yanggaeng.
 
'I'm gonna kill him.' he thought before answering.
 
 
"WHAT?" he screamed scaring Yanggaeng and making Chaerin giggle.
"Jiyong... I just called to know if you were going to the meeting..." said a nervous Yanggaeng.
"Yah...Yanggaeng, I know what I'm supposed to do so relax. Okay?"
"Okay. But Jiyong..."
"I'm hanging up. Bye." said Jiyong before hanging up not letting Yanggaeng finish what he had to say.
 
He then looked at Chaerin and smiled apologatically "I'm sorry. Yanggaeng can sometimes be really upsetting."
"No" she shook her head "he's just doing his job." she smiled.
"You're right." he nodded.
Jiyong put his phone in his jacket's pocket and sighed.
 
"What?" asked Chaerin.
"Nothing, it's just...no...just forget about it." he chuckled.
"What?" laughed Chaerin "Tell me. I want to know what you're thinking about."
"I just can't believe how innocent you look after what we just did...Chaerin-ah, I love you and I can't stand living without you. Please, come back home." he said now gently her thigh.
Chaerin lowered her head and bit her bottom lip "I...I-I think we should go. You don't want us to be late, right?"
 
"Hm." Jiyong nodded. He slowly took his hand off of Chaerin and started the engine.
 
 
Twenty minutes later they arrived at one of Jiyong's society building site.
They had to meet a important client.
 
Jiyong switched off the car and looked at Chaerin who had stayed quite during the entire ride to the meeting.
 
"We arrived." he said and Chaerin nodded.
She was about to open her door when Jiyong asked her to wait.
 
"WAIT!" he screamed scarying Chaerin.
She jumped a little scared of his sudden outburst, then turned around to look at him "What?" she asked.
Jiyong scratched his head and giggled nervously "W-wait...Wait a minute." he said before storming out of the car and running to the other side of it to open the door for Chaerin.
 
Eyes still wide open because of Jiyong's behaviour, Chaerin couldn't help but thinking of how cute he was. He  outstreched his hand which was gladly accepted by Chaerin and helped her out of the car.
 
Hand in hand, they walked into the building and Jiyong grabbed two hard hats.
He placed the first one on Chaerin's head before kissing her cheeks and then put his on.
 
"You look really cute with it." he smiled.
"T-thank you." she stuttered whilst trying to hide her blushing face with her hat.
Seeing her that vulnerable, Jiyong held her right hand and brought it to his lips to kiss it.
"Jiyong...please." she begged with a weak voice while trying to convince herself that she wasn't liking what he was doing to her.
Her heart beating faster, her breath getting shorter and her mind going crazier, Chaerin wished she could feel like that every single time with Jiyong 'If everything could be easier between the both of us.' she thought.
 
 
"Ah! You're finally here!" said a voice.
Chaerin stepped back wanting Jiyong to let her hand but it seems like he wasn't ready to let her go.
"Jiyong." she whispered and he slowly let her hand, just in time before the one to who the voice belonged to got closer.
 
"Good afternoon Chaerin!" he said before kissing her cheeks.
"Oh...good afternoon Yanggaeng oppa."
"Oppa?" said Jiyong and Yanggaeng at the same time.
"Oh...you don't want me to call you oppa? I-I thought you wouldn't mind since you're older than me. I'm sorry." she apologized.
"No. Of course you can." smiled Yanggaeng.
 
"YAH!" screamed Jiyong seeing what was unfolding before his eyes "YOU, who told you you could kiss MY WIFE." he said pointing Seung Ho "And YOU, honey, who told you you could call him oppa?" he pouted before bringing Chaerin closer to him.
 
Chaerin immediately pushed him away and looked at him "Wife? Jiyong-sshi, calm d..." started Chaerin but couldn't finish since she was interrupted by Jiyong.
"YAH! YOU! How can you call him, oppa, and call me Jiyong-sshi? Chaerin-ah...don't be like that." he said before stomping his feet and feigning to cry.
 
Chaerin shook her head seeing her son's father acting this way 'OH MY GWAD!' she thought.