It's over?

Taste of love

 

In Korea
In Kiko's house
 
"Jiyong oppa, let's go to bed."
"Wait babe. I have to check something for my entrance in Harvard." said Jiyong checking something on the Internet.
 
Kiko came next to him and massaged his shoulders.
"Babe, I have to tell you something."
"Can't it wait?" he asked.
"No. Listen to me please." 
He turned around and looked at her.
"Go ahead."
 
"You know, I know you didn't believe what the doctor said but he's right. You are...not seventeen anymore." she began not wanting to look at him in the eyes "And me neither."
He chuckled "Babe, what are you talking about?"
"Apparently you forgot a lot of things."
"Like what? I didn't forgot about anything." he frowned and turned back to his computer.
 
"Jiyong, listen to me."
"I'm listening." he raised his voice.
"You are twenty one years old. You forgot everything that happened between your seventeen years and now. You forgot four years of your life."
"What? Kiko, stop playing with me." he said standing up.
"Then do you remember about what happened two days ago or before that?"
"No. But I remember beeing seventeen and that's what I am." he said and went back to the computer.
 
"Oppa, you don't need to check anything, you already went to Harvard and you graduated."
"Kiko, please. I don't want to fight with you. Don't lie to me too." he said standing up and placing his forehead on hers.
"Did you even check you ID?"
 
Jiyong immediately ran to his suitcase and searched his wallet. He opened it to find his passport and...
"AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!"
 
 
Three hours later
In Chaerin and Jiyong's house
 
"He's not here." said Chaerin after looking into every room.
"I'm sure he's with Kiko." said Daesung.
"Where does she live?" asked Chaerin.
"Why?" asked Seunghyun.
"Oppa, I don't want to give up on him. I must fight." she said full of determination.
"Okay, I'm driving you there." proposed Taeyang.
 
Chaerin didn't answer but immediately ran to the car.
 
 
At Kiko's house
 
Knock.knock.knock
 
"Who is it?" asked Kiko.
"Kiko, open the door." screamed Taeyang.
"Why?"
"I need to see Jiyong."
"Then why is she with you? I can see her through the peep hole."
"Open the ing door." Taeyang raised his voice.
 
Suddenly the door opened up revealing Jiyong next Kiko.
"Jiyong." said Chaerin with a weak voice.
"Bro, what are you doing here?" he asked "And why is Chaerin with you?"
"We came because we have something important to say to you..."
"I already know." Jiyong cut off Taeyang "I already know I'm twenty one year old in fact. I know I married Chaerin and I really don't know why I did that but it's okay now. Kiko gave me the divorce paper Chaerin already signed. I signed it and my lawyer came to take it. He called me a few minutes ago and he met Chaerin's lawyer. We are officially divorced."
 
Kiko smiled and Taeyang immediately gritted his teeth.
"Jiyong..." said Chaerin but was cut off by Jiyong.
"You." he pointed to her "Listen to me. I don't know what happened between the two of us since I don't really remember anything but you must forget about whatever happened. If I said anything forget about it, if I did anything forget about it. Forget everything about me." he said coming closer and raising his voice.
 
Chaerin stepped back until her back came in contact with the wall behind her. She closed her eyes hoping that everything was just a dream but when she opened them she realized that it was all to real so she started to cry.
 
 
Jiyong's POV
 
I don't even understand why I married her. Really, I liked her before I gotta admit it but now I'm with Kiko.
I told her to forget everything about me and at that moment she started to cry.
'Why is my heart hurting just seeing her cry?'
 
"Ji-Jiyong...you...you don't re-remember anything?" she sobbed and held my hands.
Seeing her in this state I don't know why but I felt a stabbing pain in my heart. I pushed her hand and looked at her "Chaerin, don't make things harder for you. I don't like you that's it. And you did signed those divorce paper so what are you doing here? Kiko explained to me that you were the one behind all this divorce thing and you did right. Now let me live my life."
 
"Jiyong...I..." she sighed and nodded "okay...I'll let you live your life. Just...just don't c-come after me to break my heart again."
"I never did that and never will."
"You're right." she took her ring off and threw it at me "I wish you the best. Bye." she said before running out of the building using the stairs.
 
"Chaerin-ah!" screamed Taeyang "Jiyong! Why?"
"Bro, let her go. It's oka..." but I was cut off when Taeyang punched me right in the face.
I stumbled and fell hard on the floor.
I wiped the blood from my mouth and looked at him "Why are you doing that for?" I screamed "Is it because of her? If you like her that much go after her." I added.
"Psshh." he smirked "I'm going to go after her. Jiyong, I know it's not your fault but if one day you remember about everything don't go after her. You hurt her so much. No one will let you get close to her, you hear me?"
"Fine. I don't even want to see her."
"Fine." he said and left.
 
"Oppa, are you okay?" asked Kiko kneeling to touch my swollen lips.
"Yes, let's go back into the house." 
 
 
Taeyang's POV
 
I ran outside the building to look for Chaerin but she wasn't there.
I quickly took the car thinking I will find her on the road but couldn't find her. I went to her and Jiyong's house hoping she would be there and when I arrived the door was opened.
 
"Chaerin-ah!" I screamed but no one was there. I took my phone and called Seungri.
"Hyung!"
"Seungri-ah, do you know where is Chaerin?"
"No, she's not with you?"
"Not anymore."
"But weren't you supposed to go and see Jiyong?"
"Yes but things got...listen, I'll explain everything to you lat...wait." I said when I saw a paper on the table next to the door.
 
"Hyung! What is happening?" asked Seungri.
"She left a note."
"Read it."
"Okay."
"So. What is written on it?"
"She wrote 'Guys, I just can't stay in Korea. I promise I'll call you pretty soon but I just can't stay in Korea. Take care of Jiyong. Bye Chaerin.' Seungri, do you have Teddy's number?"
"Yes, I'm sending it to you." he then hung up.
 
When I received it I immediately called him.
"Hello?"
"Hyung, have you heard about Chaerin?"
"No. Isn't she with you?"
"She was but she left."
"WHAT?" he screamed "Taeyang, what happened?"
"Jiyong signed the divorce paper...an-and told her to forget everything about him so she left."
", I'm gonna kill him. I know it's not his fault but he should have remembered I told him not to hurt her. Did you call Bom, Dara or Minzy?"
"No."
"Okay, I'll call them and ask them if they saw her."
"Okay. Call me if you learn anything new."
"Okay, bye."
 
 
 
Nobody's POV
 
Everyone was in Seunghyun's pad waiting for Taeyang to come back with Chaerin when Bom's phone started to ring.
She immediately answered it.
"Hello? Chaerin-ah?"
"No, Bom. It's Teddy. Is Chaerin with you?"
"No, why?"
"She left and nobody knows where she is."
"WHAT?" screamed Bom standing up "Chaerin left?" and with these words coming out of everyone was worried and shock at the same time.
 
"Yeah. Apparently her little meeting with Jiyong went wrong so she decided to leave."
"This guy. When I catch him I'm going to make him suffer. Even if he's not the one to blame, how can a husband make his wife suffer that much?"
"Bom, actually they are not married anymore. He signed the divorce paper."
Bom hearing Teddy started crying because she knew that Chaerin was at this moment feeling something she would never like to feel since she knew, like her other best girl friends how much she loves Jiyong.
 
"Bom, please. If you know something tell me."
"I don't know anything. If she feels better she'll tell us but for now don't try to stop her from running away from Jiyong. And you shouldn't even run after her, Jiyong is the one who should do that. Knowing her she must be thinking that if he doesn't remember about her then she isn't that important to him." 
 
 
 
Meanwhile in a flight
 
"Ms. would you like something to drink?"
"Yes. Champagne please." said Chaerin.
The lady served her a glass of champagne, gave it to Chaerin and left.
Chaerin looked at the drink and was ready to drink when her seatmate talked.
 
"Cheers." he said raising his glass up.
"What?" 
"Cheers. That's what we say before drinking."
Chaerin nodded "Yes. Cheers." she then mumbled "To a new life." she then drank the champagne.
 
"May I know your name?" asked her seatmate.
"Chaerin. Lee Chaerin. Yours?"
"Kim Hyun-joong." he smiled and extended his hand for her to shake.
When she finally shook his hand, he brought it to his lips and kissed it.
"It's a pleasure to meet you."
His action made Chaerin blushed and frown at the same time.
"It's a pleasure for me too."