Back to Korea

Taste of love

 

At the airport
 
"Yah! Can't you let her breath." said some voices coming from behind Chaerin.
 
Everyone's attention went to the voices and when they saw who was talking they all smiled.
 
"SEUNGRI!" screamed Minzy before hugging him and everyone joined her.
"Wow, you missed me that much?I can't even breath." he laughed.
"Yah! Don't kid yourself, you're not that important." said Bom sticking her tongue at him.
She then walked to the man that was next to him and shook his hand.
 
"It's a pleasure to finally meet you Kim Hyun Joong."
"No, it's mine." he said smiling and Bom 's eyes sparkled.
"Omo, Chaerin didn't tell me how handsome you were." she smiled and Seunghyun quickly went behind her and hugged her waist.
"Are you saying that you want to marry him instead of him?" asked Seunhyun kissing Bom's neck.
"I never said that Mr. Jealous."
"Yah! I'm not jealous. It's just you can't say these kind of things when your husband is as handsome as me." he pouted and everyone laughed but their attention quickly went to the one person they all wanted to see when Dara screamed.
 
"OMG! Chaerin he is so cute. I've seen him in pictures but seeing him in real life..." she paused and fanned herself with her hands "He's so handsome."
Chaerin laughed "Dara unnie, don't be like Minzy and Bom unnie, it's still a baby. You can't say that he's handsome."
"But he is handsome." they all said at the same time and all the boys nodded agreeing with the girls statement.
 
"Okay, whatever. Can we go?" said Chaerin.
"Yes, but can I hold him first?" asked Bom.
"Of course unnie." smiled Chaerin.
Bom carried the baby out of the stroller and smiled seeing him his fingers.
 
"Oppa! I want a baby to." Bom said to Seunghyun who immediately widened his eyes.
"W-we'll see." he said and then smacked Seungri's head when he saw him smile.
"Hyung, we haven't seen each other for a long time and the first thing you do is hitting me?"
"No, I hugged you first and now I'm hitting you." said Seunghyun making everyone burst in laughter.
 
Chaerin then asked her friends a question they all knew she would ask "And..." she started tucking her hair behind her ear "Jiyong, he-he couldn't come?"
At this moment none of them wanted to answer this question but Daesung decided to be the one to respond.
"He's wo-working I think, at least that's what he s-said when I called him." he stuttered.
Chaerin nodded then started walking out of the airport and everyone followed her with Bom still carrying the baby.
 
Outside, they all went inside their car. Daesung and Minzy were with Hyun Joong, Taeyang and Dara with Seungri and Bom and Seunghyun with Chaerin and the baby. They were all heading to Seunghyun's house to lunch togheter.
 
In the car Bom giggled softly making Chaerin question her action.
"What is happening unnie?"
"Ah...nothing."
"Come on unnie."
"...I was just thinking of how much you changed since high school. You are a grown woman, it's just as if I was a mother proud of how perfect her daughter is."
"Unnie, I'm far from perfect."
"Yes, you are. Your are now a mother and you still manage to work and go to school. You are amazing."
"But Seungri oppa and Hyun Joong oppa are helping me out, and a lot. Especially when I couldn't watch over my little Aaron. I really own them for always beeing there for me when I needed them." she said and smiled thinking about these moments in Paris.
 
"But aren't you afraid to say to Jiyong that your child's korean name is Jiyong to? He might questioned about the baby's father." added Bom.
"I-I...unnie, he doesn't have to know. I won't tell him his korean name, and he doesn't even remember about me so if he knows his korean name nothing will change."
 
Seunghyn was trying not to give to much attention to the girls conversation but knew he had to say something.
"Chaerin-ah, I think...I think you should tell him. Even if he doesn't remember anything he still have to know he has a child. And if he doesn't believe you, you'll just need to make a paternity test and..."
"Oppa, stop." Chaerin interrupted Seunghyun "With all the respect I have for you, you don't have to tell me what I have to do. I...I just can't. Do you want my baby to grow up knowing he has a father that doesn't recognize him as his son?"
"But Chaerin-ah, I'm sure if you tell him...may-maybe he'll remember about your relationship."
"Oppa, we already talked about that before, let's not waste our time."
"So you are going to raise this child without him knowing he indeed has a father?" he asked looking at her through the rear window and at the road.
"Y-yes...oppa, please. Let's not talk about that, and I don't want to talk about it in front of my baby."
"Okay but think about it."
She nodded and sighed.
 
After ten minutes they were near Seunghyun's house and Bom suddenly turned around looking at Chaerin as if she forgot about something really important.
"Chaerin-ah, I forgot to ask you something. Why aren't you with Hyun Joong of Seungri yet? They have been running after you for more than a year now especially Seungri, so what are you waiting for?"
"Unnie, I already told you they are like brothers to me."
"Yah! Don't use this lame excuse again. I hope you are not in love with this Jiyong anymore?" Bom asked and Chaerin remained silent.
 
Seunghyun pulled over next to his house and the cars behind his did the same.
He was about to go out of the car wanting to let the girls talk alone but was stopped by Bom.
"You! Stay here. We are talking about your stupid bestfriend here." she said and he frowned.
"So what?" 
He asked but Bom didn't answered his question, she looked back at Chaerin waiting for her answer.
 
"So..." she said wanting to have an answer.
"Unnie, I-I don't know."
"Chaerin-ahhhh, why?" whined Bom "I know you, with your 'I-I don't know' I know for sure that you still love him."
"No, it's just..." Chaerin started but was cut by Bom.
"Chaerin-ah, I know you. Omg, this guy really doesn't deserves your love." said Bom before going out of the car.
 
Seughyun looked at Chaerin and smiled "Chaerin-ah, don't mind her. I think I can understand what you feel, if something were to happen to Bom I know, no, I'm sure I will never forget her or stop loving her. Let's go into the house."
 
He went out of the car and opened the passenger's door to take the baby car seat with the baby in it and started walking toward his house where the others already were and Chaerin followed him.
 
During the afternoon they ate and talked about their past. They all got to know who Kim Hyun Joong was and giving a lot of affection to Jiyong junior.
 
It was almost 8pm and Chaerin decided that it was time for her to leave since she had to see her parents..
 
"Ohhh, just sleep over." said Bom.
"I can't, it's really nice of you but I still have to see my parents." smiled Chaerin.
Everyone nodded knowing how much she missed them.
 
Yes, during her stay in Korea, Chaerin will stay at her parents' house except during one week were she will have to stay at a mansion Seunghyun and Bom rented for the wedding's preparation.
 
 Hyun Joong will stay with Seungri in his loft. In fact, during these one year and half the two of them kinda became friends even if the start of their friendship wasn't really great.
 
"Do you want me to drive you?" asked Taeyang.
"No, my parents will be there in five minutes I think. I already sent them a message half an hour ago." 
At this moment they heard a honk sound coming from outside.
 
"It must be them." said Chaerin taking the baby and putting him in his car seat.
She carried it and walked outside the house. There, she saw her parents with the biggest smile she ever saw in their faces and smiled like never.
Her friends that were just behind her smiled seeing how cute the moment was.
Chaerin then walked hurriedly to them and hugged her mother and father not wanting to let them go.
 
"Chaerin-ah, honey. Just let us breath." chuckled her mom.
"Ah yes sorry." said Chaerin then stepped back.
 
"Awww, it's my little grandchild. My little Jiyong junior." said Chaerin's mom kneeling to be at the same level as the baby car seat.
"Honey, he's so wonderful." she added carrying him and kissing his forehead.
 
"Yes, isn't he handsome Mrs. Lee?" laughed Minzy, Bom and Dara.
"Yes, he is." she answered and Chaerin shook her head.
"Mom, dad, I forgot. This is Kim Hyun Joong, a friend who lives in Paris too and Seungri but you already know him. They helped me a lot in Paris during my pregnancy and after the delivery."
Chaerin's dad shook their hands but her mom hugged them surprising the two young men.
"Thank you so much for taking care of my babies." she said with a smile on her face.
"It was nothing." said Seungri ruffling his hair.
 
"Hmmm. I don't want to interrupt this moment but we should go." said Chaerin's father "We don't want to make our guests wait for us?"
Chaerin nodded and they left.
 
 
In the Lee's house
 
After twenty minutes, Chaerin and her parents arrived at their house.
They led Chaerin to her room and she saw the changes they made for her and the baby to be comfortable.
"Do you like the room?" asked her mom.
"Yes, it is amazing. Thanks mom. Thanks dad." she kissed them and then they heard the door bell ringing.
 
They went downstairs and when Chaerin's dad opened the door they saw Jiyong's parents more than excited to see the baby.
 
They settled in the living room and Chaerin gave the baby to Jiyong's mom.
"Omg! Chaerin-ah, he's handsome." she said and her husband nodded.
"He looks just like Jiyong when he was a baby." she added and Chaerin lowered her head not wanting to hear anything about him.
 
"I-I'm sorry." apologized Jiyong's mom.
"It's okay." said Chaerin when she knew that everything wasn't okay.
 
"What is his korean name?" asked Jiyong's father.
"It-it's Jiyong." sadly smiled Chaerin and Jiyong's parents widened her eyes.
"Really?" they questioned at the same time.
She nodded and they smiled.
 
"You know somtimes Jiyong says things that makes me thinks he remember about your relationship but when I ask him he avoids my questions or he simply says that he doesn't remember anything." said Jiyong's mom.
"Really? Like what?" asked Chaerin.
"When I said he was stupid for signing the divorce paper, he said that he remember you were the one who wanted him to sign it in the beginning. But when I asked him of he really remembered about it he said that it was someone who told him that."
"Kiko?" asked Chaerin and his mother nodded.
"You want me to tell you something? This girl is no good, she's scary sometimes. I always thought that she had something to do with this accident and one day a friend of her, I think it was Nicola. Yes, Nicola...he-he told me that she was the one who caused it. She was the one who rolled him over."
Hearing her Chaerin widened her eyes "Really?"
"Yes! I told Jiyong to sue her but he refused. I don't know why. He's so weird these days."
"But she's crazy!" exclaimed Chaerin's mom.
"Clearly!" added Jiyong's mom.
 
Chaerin not wanting to hear anything anymore and because of the shock of this news she decided to go to sleep with the baby.
"We are pretty tired. Since we landed we didn't sleep, I'm kind of okay but Jiyong junior seems really tired, we should sleep." she said taking back the baby and then kissed everyone goodnight. 
 
The next four days were all pretty calm. Bom and Seunghyun were more nervous than never but also seemed more in love than ever too.
This day was the day the all needed to move into the mansion the future newlyweds rented and it was Chaerin's turn to be nervous.
Since she came back from Paris she had yet to see Jiyong and she was not ready to. Moreover she had to stay in this mansion with the baby and she prayed Jiyong wouldn't remember anything about them during this week.
 
It was the morning and all the girls decided to cook a breakfast to celebrate their first day togheter.
"Chaerin-ahhh~" whined Dara.
"Yes unnie?"
"Can you cook your banana pancakes? Pretty please." begged Dara.
Chaerin chuckled "Okay unnie."
She started cooking her famous pancakes when a weird scent was smelled by all the girls in the kitchen.
Minzy pinched her nose and laughed "Ohhh! Chaerin unnie, I think Jiyong junior just pooped."
 
"OMG! Sorry, I'll change him." said Chaerin.
"No." smiled all the girls.
"We'll change him. Just do your banana pancakes." said Bom and with that they left the kitchen.
 
Chaerin went on cooking but was interrupted by a voice coming from behind her.
"Banana pancakes?"