Betrayal

Taste of love

 

"I-I remember."
--------------
 
Jiyong's POV
 
We were talking in the kitchen and she asked me if I remembered anything about the two of us.
 
"I-I remember." I said more nervous than ever.
She slowly turned around with a puzzled face, without saying anything.
 
"I remember, I remembered about everything six months after the accident I wanted to tell you so I flew to Paris but when I got there you were pregnant and I saw you kissing Hyun Joong on the cheek so I thought he was your boyfriend and the father of the baby you were expecting. But when you got back to Korea I heard that he wasn't your boyfriend, and when I learned that Aaron's korean name was Jiyong to, I knew, I knew he was my son. I want to live with you and him, I want to fix everything and make you mine again." I said in one go, looking at her right in the eyes then waiting for her reaction.
But it didn't come as quickly as I thought it would.
 
She slowly walked to me and frowned.
"So you remember about our relationship?" she asked and I nodded.
"About everything?" she added and I nodded again.
"And when you flew to Paris and saw me, you didn't think it would have been better to ask me if I was going out with him and was expecting his son instead of jumping to conclusion?"
"Yes...No, it's just, w-when I saw you with him I couldn't think straight anymore."
"And what makes you think that Aaron's your son. Maybe I gave myself to another one." she said and I shook my head trying to get this idea out of my head.
 
'It's not possible, she will never do something like that. I know her to much.'
"I know you. You will never give yourself to someone like that. I can feel you still love me, and I love you to, with all my heart." I sais tucking her hair behind her left ear, I love doing that.
 
"So now that you remember, you want me back? Is that what you're trying to say?" she asked looking at me right in the eyes and I nodded.
"Do you remember our night in Japan? The night just before the accident." she added and I nodded again.
"Of course. I don't even know how I did to forget about it."
"But do you remember when you confessed to me in Teddy's house?"
"Yes." I smiled thinking about what happened that day.
"Well, I think you still didn't learn anything." she frowned making me confused.
"Hunchae, wha..." I started but stopped when I received a hard slap across my face.
 
She looked at me and shook her head "Kwon Jiyong-sshi, we are not in a ing drama." she cried then ran to Aaron's room and closed the door.
 
 
I quickly went after her wanting to talk but she didn't wanted to.
I knocked at the door.
"Hunchae...babe, open the door. Please." 
"No." she said and I knew by her broken voice that she was crying really hard.
'God, please help me!'
In fact I had the key but wanted her to open the door.
 
I slided down and pressed my right ear to the door.
"Babe...please open the door."
"Please" she said sobbing "Don't call me like that...I-I think it would be better if y-you call me Ch-Chaerin-sshi."
 
"O-okay...Ch-Chaerin-sshi..."
'Gosh, it's so hard for me to call her like that.'
"I'm sorry, I know I should have told you earlier but since I hurt you a lot before I thought it would have been better for you to live your life without me but seeing you here in Korea makes me really selfish, I want you by my side. And the fact that Aaron is my son makes me more than happy. I love you. I really do."
'Please, open the door.'
 
 
"Jiyong-sshi..." she started "I really want to sleep now, can you leave?"
"Y-yes, but where are you going to sleep? Your bed is..."
"It's okay, I can sleep on the floor." she sobbed.
"Are you sure?"
"Jiyong-sshi...please."
'Oh my God! Does she know she's breaking my heart right now. I can't believe she's crying because of me again.'
 
 
 
Chaerin's POV
 
I was in the room listening to what Jiyong had to say to me when I had enough and asked him to go.
I didn't care if I had to sleep on the floor, I just wanted to be as far as possible from him.
 
I grabbed the only bag Jiyong took from the trunk and opened it. In it were a toothbrush and a little sheet for Aaron.
"Oh my! It's to small for me." 
I went to the walking closet and saw a lot of sheets and blankets. 
'Is this closet reasonable for a baby? Does he think Aaron's not going to grow up? There's too many clothes.'
I took two big blankets that I placed on the floor and one sheet to cover myself later but first I had to do something.
 
I took my phone from my clutch, went to the bathroom and called my mother.
At the third ring she answered.
"Hello." she said with a sleepy voice.
"Mom, how could you?"
"Chaerin-ah, let me explain..."
"No, mom" I cut her off "You know how much I suffered because of him you know..." I added but had to stop a little bit to prevent my tears from falling "You know how difficult it was when I was expecting Aaron and he wasn't by my side. So how..." I continued still trying not to cry but it was to much, I started crying again "So how could you tell him that it is okay to take me back. I'm not a toy mom, I'm...I'm not a toy." I sobbed.
 
"Chaerin-ah, baby, I'm sorry, but I'm doing this for Aaron. He needs to have a father. Do you want him to grow up without one? It's not fair. Would you appreciate if you grew up without your father even though he knew you existed?"
 
I wiped my tears away and tried to compose myself.
"Okay, maybe you're right, it's for Aaron...b-but what about me mom? What about how I feel?"
"Baby, I'm not asking you to marry him again. I just want you to live with him for Aaron to have both of his parents by his side."
"But I did a really good job alone when I was pregnant and when he was born."
"Baby, I know. And I think I raised a really strong woman but he needs a fatherly presence."
"But there is Seungri and Hyun Joong with me in Paris."
"Baby, do you think they will always be with you. You're saying that you're not a toy but they're aren't either. You know they still love you, even if they try to hide it, I can see it by the way they are looking at you. You should let them live their lives and focus on yours. Jiyong can and wants to take care of you and the baby." she continued but my mind just don't wanted to listen to her anymore.
'She thinks I'm selfish?'
 
"Are you saying I'm selfish?" I asked.
"No, but..."
"Yes.That's what you just said."
"Anyway, Jiyong can take care of the both of you."
"Mom, I'm taking care of Aaron and myself in Paris. I'm going to school, I'm working for him to eat, go to the nursery and everything."
"But you don't have a job or a school anymore over there." she said and I frowned.
'What is she talking about?'
 
"What? What are you talking about? Of course I still have a job and a school."
"No, we called them to say you will stay in Korea."
"You did what? Mom, but I don't want to stay in Korea, and what will I do here? Only take care of Aaron? Should I stop going to school?"
"Of course not baby, you're going back to Seoul National University and Jiyong found a job for you."
"Really? What kind of job?"
"You're going to work as a secretary in one of his father agency."
"Whose secretary?"
"His."
"What?" I wanted to scream but knew I couldn't or I would wake Aaron up. 
 
"Mom, how could you agree? I can't believe it. You betrayed me."
"Baby, don't say that. You clearly know I didn't."
"No, no, mom. You did. I hate you."
"No you don't. I just want you to be happy."
"Well what you're doing won't make me happy."
"So you're telling me that you're not in love with Jiyong anymore?"
"I-I...I'm not."
"See you're stuttering."
"So what? It's because of you're betrayal."
"Oh my! Chaerin-ah." she laughed.
'Does she thinks the situation is funny?'
 
"Mom, I'm serious."
"So if it's not for you, do it for Aaron. You love your son right?"
"Hmm." I nodded as if she was in front of me.
"And you don't want him to be mad at you later when he'll find out you prevented him from knowing his father."
"No." I pouted.
"So you know what you have to do."
"Mom, I hate you."
"Okay."
"Mom!" I slightly raised my voice and stopped my feet on the ground.
I sighed then tucked my hair behind my left ear "Okay...I'll stay in Korea but I will not get back with Jiyong."
"I never asked you to."
'This woman is really something.' 
 
"Hm...M-mom, I'm sorry, you know I love you right?."
"I know, good night baby."
"Good night mom." I was ready to hung up but remembered I had to ask her something else.
 
"Mom, mom! Wait."
"Yes..."
"Do you perhaps know what is happening to Teddy oppa? I only saw him the first day in the house and then at unnie and oppa's vows."
"Maybe he...let's not talk about that baby. You just have to focus on your son right now."
"Mom, please. I need to know. Did I do something wrong?"
"Well...I talked to him when I saw him the morning of the wedding and he wasn't really cheerful like when I used to see him."
"Really?"
"Yes. I asked him if something was wrong, at first I thought it was because he wasn't a groomsman but he told me that it wasn't the reason."
"Then what was it? Mom, please tell me."
"He-he told me that he don't wanted to see you and Jiyong get closer."
"Wh-what? But why?"
"Honey, forget about what I just said okay? Like I said focus on your son. Anyway, good night baby."
"Mom, wait. Mom! MOM!" I slightly raised my voice but it was to late, she already hung up.
 
 
I immediately tried to call Teddy oppa, I didn't care about the hour, I just wanted to talk to him.
 
"Hello..." he answered with a very breathy voice.
"O-oppa. Am I bothering you?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
'I think I shouldn't have called him. He seems busy.'
"Chaerin-ah? OMG...w-wait." he said out of breath.
"O-oppa, I'll call you lat..." I started but stopped when I heard a voice in the background.
"Who is it? Hung up right now...I need more..." said a womanly voice.
'OH MY GOD!'
 
I immediately hung up and shook my head.
'How could I call him in a moment like that? He's fine, really fine.'
 
I washed my face to get those weird ideas of my oppa and someone I don't know out of my head then brushed my teeth. 
Once I finished brushing my teeth I realized that all my clothes and underwear were still in Jiyong's car. I was battling with my mind on whether I had to go take my suitcases or stay in the room. But since I really don't wanted to see him I decided to stay in Aaron's room.
I went to the walking closet hoping I would find something to wear and after five minutes I finally found what I was hoping to find.
 A bathrobe.
 
'Is it for men? It's a small one but it's so big. I hope it's not Jiyong's. It's okay if I wear it right? He won't even know I used it. I will just have to wash my underwear and put them back with my dress in the morning. And I'll was his bathrobe in the morning.'
I went to the bathroom, took my clothes off, took a quick shower and slipped into the bathrobe. I then washed my underwear and placed them next to the window for them to dry. 
 
Once finished I decided to sleep, I really needed that.
 
 
 
Nobody's POV
 
Since Chaerin asked Jiyong to leave her alone he couldn't sleep. He tried to watch the Tv in the living room but couldn't focus on anything, he was only thinking about Chaerin and Aaron.
He then decided to bring her stuff which were still in his car into the house. 
It was 6 am, he looked at Aaron's door and wondered if they were sleeping. He wanted to go and see them but didn't know if it was a good idea. He thought about it for a few minutes then decided to go and see if everything was okay. He soundlessly climbed up the stairs, he was almost to the first floor when his phone rang. 
He growled cursing whoever was calling and ran as fast as possible to the hall not wanting the ringtone to wake Chaerin and Aaron up.
 
He looked at the screen and seeing who was calling made him angrier.
"Hello." he answered showing to the person who was calling that he didn't really wanted to talk to him.
"Yah! Jiyongie, you're not happy to hear me?" said the caller.
"Exactly, where were you? You disappeared during the preparation of the wedding and I only saw you at noona and hyung's vows. Chaerin kind of worries about you."
"Yeah I know."
"Wait. How?" asked Jiyong raising an eyebrow.
 
"I know that's all, she always worries about others and you first."
Jiyong nodded and smiled thinking about Chaerin.
"Anyway." said Teddy "Do you perhaps know where she is?"
"Yes."
"Really?!! Where is she?" he asked hurriedly.
"Wow. Why do you want to see her so bad?" chuckled Jiyong.
"Jiyong, I need to fix something."
"Like what?"
"Well, she called me earlier but I was kind of busy so I just wanted to talk to her now."
"Well, hyung I don't know what you're talking about but she's sleeping now and I don't want to wake her up."
"What? Jiyong, are you telling me that she's with you now?"
"Yes."
"And what about Aaron?"
"He's here to."
Teddy sighed and Jiyong frowned "Are you at her parent's house?"
 
"No, ours." said Jiyong smiling after the word 'ours' left his lips.
"WHAT? What are you talking about?"
"I know Aaron's my son, I asked her to stay in Korea for me to take care of the both of them and she agreed."
"She agreed?"
"Well, not really but I'm sure she will."
"And how do you know he's your son? Wait...wait, so you-you remember?"
"Hm" nodded Jiyong.
"WHAT? Since when?"
"I remembered almost six months after the accident." said Jiyong. He then heard the sound of a breaking glass in the background.
 
"Hyung, are you okay?" he asked worried but Teddy didn't answered, instead he asked for their address.
"Give me your address."
"Why?"
"I said give me your damn address." he screamed.
"No."
"Okay." said an angry Teddy before hanging up.
 
'What's wrong with him? Don't tell me he still loves Chaerin.' thought Jiyong.
Thinking about his conversation with his hyung he gave up on the idea to go and see Chaerin and Aaron.
 
He went to the kitchen, drank some water to forget about what just happened and wanted to go back in the living room but got a better idea.
'I think I should cook Chaerin and I breakfast.' he thought even if he new he wasn't gifted in this area, he wanted to do this for Chaerin, Aaron and him first day togheter as a family.
 
 
 
Jiyong's POV
 
I was in the kitchen and decided to cook a little breakfast for Chaerin and I and then Aaron's bottle feed of course.
'What should I do? What about benedict eggs? It's so good but I really don't know how to do it so maybe another day.' I turned around the table in the kitchen thinking about the food I could cook.
 
'Ah! I know. What about an omelette with vegetables? It seems kind of easy, I never cooked one but I know I can do it.'
 
I took my phone out of my pocket and searched for the recipe on the internet. 
I read it then took six eggs out of the fridge, two tomatoes, one onion and one red pepper. But I have to say that the recipe wasn't really clear so I decided to do it the way I wanted to.
 
I was about to start but decided to prepare Aaron bottle feed first, well at least put some water in it.
Once I was over I went back on my omelette.
I broke the eggs and I gotta say I wasn't bad at it. I then started to cut the vegetables. I then added some salt, like four big spoon, two big spoon of olivo oil, a small one of pepper then blended it all.
'It look good.' I thought and smiled.
 
I took a pan out of one of the kitchen's closets then baked the omelette. Once it was cooked I tried to put it in a plate and I don't know how, but I managed to burn myself.
 
"AAAHHH." 
 
 
 
 
Nobody's POV
 
Chaerin was already awake since she couldn't really sleep, she took her phone to watch the hour and saw that it was already 6:57 pm. She stood up and went to see Aaron. He was still sleeping.
'He must be so tired.' she thought.
 
She then went to the bathroom, brushed her teeth and cleaned her face. She wanted to take a quick shower then wear her clean underwear and her dress but immediately went out of the bathroom when she heard a man screaming which voice she recognized was Jiyong's. 
'What is wrong with him?' she said entering the room and seeing Aaron now awake.
She took him and went out of the room.
 
She walked to the kitchen and saw Jiyong with his right hand under running water.
"A-are you okay?" she asked scaring Jiyong who didn't know she was now awake.
"Did I woke you up? I'm sorry." he said turning the water off and now looking at her and Aaron.
"What happened?" she said coming closer to him to look at his hand.
 
"Watch out!" he said pointing at the mess on the floor.
"Eggs? Were you cooking?" she asked with eyes wide open.
"Y-yes." he said rubbing his nape nervously.
"But you don't know how to cook." she chuckled.
"Yeah, I know but I just wanted to cook something for us since it's our first day togheter in this house." he said lowering his head.
 
Chaerin seeing him that nervous found him really cute.
"Th-thank you but you didn't have to." she smiled.
"I know, but it looked so delicious. I'm sure you would have loved it." he said now looking at her.
"But there's still some in the plate. I know a big part of it is on the floor but there's some left in the plate." she smiled at him.
"Yeah, we should try it. But first I think it would be better to feed Aaron before he start to cry." he suggested and Chaerin nodded. 
 
He prepared Aaron's bottle and took him from Chaerin not without noticing she was wearing a bathrobe. His bathrobe.
He walked to the table, sat down and started feeding his son.
 
"I see that you're wearing the bathrobe I forgot in Aaron's room." he said looking at her.
"Ah...yes" it was now her turn to be nervous "Don't worry, I'll wash it before giving it back to you. But why was it in his room?"
"I forgot it when I was doing Aaron's room. And...and you don't have to wash it. It's okay if your smell is on it. I've always loved it." he said looking at her from head to toe.
 
Chaerin cleared for him to stop looking at her but he don't wanted. She fixed the bathrobe and went to seat in front of them. But when she sat down the robe slightly opened up on the chest area allowing Jiyong to get a glimpse of her beautiful .
He gulped and shook his head in an attempt to get his senses back.
 
"Hm..." he cleared his throat "Teddy hyung called. He wanted to talk to you."
"Really?"
"Yeah, he said you called him but he was busy so he couldn't talk to you."
"Ah, yes. I wanted to talk to him yesterday. I mean this morning." she said and Jiyong nodded.
 
"But...does he perhaps still have feelings for you?"
"What?" she raised an eyebrow "I don't know and even if I knew I wouldn't say anything to you. Look Jiyong-sshi, I thought about what you asked me earlier this morning and I'll stay in Korea. But you have to know that it's only for Aaron. I-I mean...I mean everything is over between the two of us."
 
 
 
 
Jiyong's POV
 
I was feeding Aaron when Chaerin said she would stay in Korea, I was overjoyed I felt like I could fly but quickly went back to earth when she make me understand that she was only staying for our son and that she would not get back with me.
"I-I mean...I mean everything is over between the two of us." she said not wanting to look at me.
"W-well, if you don't want us to get back togheter I'll respect your choice...at least y-your staying here with our son." I said and she nodded but she didn't knew I wasn't thinking a single thing about what I said.
'I'll make you mine again Chaerin-ah.'
 
I finished feeding Aaron then carried him waiting his burp.
Chaerin looked at the plate in which was some of the omelette I cooked. She stood up, got closer, took a fork, was about to bring it to but stopped.
'What again?'
 
"Jiyong-sshi?"
"Yes." 
"Why is there some eggshell in your omelette?"
"No, you're lying. I know exactly what I put in it."
"I'm not lying. See." she said coming closer with the fork.
 
She was right, I don't know why but there was some in it but I couldn't admit she was right. She would have made fun of me.
"You did it." I said looking at her.
"When? I didn't put anything in it. You did it. Do you even know how to break an egg properly?" she asked raising an eyebrow.
 
"Of course...Ju-just take another bit of it, where you didn't add some eggshell and try it."
"Okay." she said going back to the plate, but this time she took it with her and came to me. She cut the omelette just in front of me and then looked at me right in the eyes "I'll taste it only if you do it first." she smiled.
 
"W-what? But I cooked it for you."
"Oh really I thought it was for us." she chuckled and Aaron burped making us laugh.
I stood up and placed Aaron in the high chair I bought.
"It's pretty." said Chaerin.
"Well I bought it so it's not surprising." I said and she rolled her eyes.
"Talking about it. Was the clothing store necessary?" she asked and I frowned.
"Which clothing store? Oh! Are you talking about the walking closet?"
"Yes." she nodded.
"He needs to dress well like his daddy." I smiled and she shook her head.
"Do you know that he's trowing really fast?"
"Then I'll buy new clothes. Don't worry about it." I said and she decided to let it go.
 
"Anyway, eat it." she said getting closer to me with the fork in her hand.
"No." I said running to the other side of the kitchen.
"What? So now you want me to stay in Korea AND you want me to get sick because of your omelette?" she said widening her eyes.
"But I know it's good. You won't get sick because of it." I said trying to convince her that my food was something she could eat.
"Jiyong-sshi, there's some eggshell in it."
"Y-you just have to push them to the side of the plate." 
'This girl is so demanding. She should be happy I cooked for her.'
 
"Okay, I'll do it but you have to eat first." she said not wanting to give up.
"But I-I cooked it for you. I can't eat it."
"Yes, but I'm inviting you to eat with me." she said raising an eyebrow.
"No." I said and she started to run to me with the fork still in her hand. I tried to run away but still wanted her to catch me so I slowed down a little bit. She grabbed me and tried to make me eat the omelette but I managed to push the fork out of her hand. She started laughing and I followed but we didn't pay attention to some of the omelette that were still on the floor and we fell. She was on top of me and I couldn't be more happy.
I tucked her hair behind her left ear and smiled.
'She's perfect for me.'
 
She tried to stand up but I held her waist.
"Jiyong-sshi." she said biting her lips.
'I know she still loves me. Why won't she listen to her heart?'
 
"I want you." I breathed "I want you to be mine. Again."
"Jiyong-sshi..."
"No, Chaerin-ah." I interrupted her "Don't call me like that. Please. I love you."
"Ji-Jiyong-sshi don't...don't be like that." she said still trying to get back on her feet but I don't wanted to let her go.
"Please let me go." she started to cry and hitting my chest with both of her fists.
 
I wiped her tears with one of my hand and slowly got closer to her till my lips hovered hers.
"I love you." I whispered.
"I-I hate you." she whispered back still sobbing.
"Please..."
 
I was about to kiss her but the door ball rang.
"Jiyong-sshi, just stop it already and let me see who's at the door." she said trying to push me away and stand up.
I looked at her and slowly let her go.
"Thank you." she whispered before standing up.
 
I stood up to, passed my right hand through my hair still looking at her.
"I'll see who's at the door." she said but I stopped her since she was only wearing a bathrobe.
 
"I-I'll go. Just stay with Aaron." I said before going to the main door.
 
"Who is it?" I asked.
"Jiyong, open the door." 
I frowned recognizing the person's voice and opened the door.
 
"Hyung, what are you doing here?" I asked but he didn't answered.
He entered into the house and looked at me "Where is Chaerin-ah?"
"Why?"
"Yah! Just tell me where she is."
"In the kitchen but you can't go in it she's..." I wanted to say he couldn't see her since she was only wearing a bathrobe but couldn't finished since he ran to it.
 
"Hyung, wait."
 
 
 
Nobody's POV
 
Teddy came into the kitchen and couldn't believe what he was seeing.
His chest tightened when he saw Chaerin in a bathrobe.
"Chaerin-ah..." he started but stopped. He had to lower his head not to see her in that state or he didn't know if he could control all the anger he felt towards Jiyong.
"O-oppa." she said fixing the bathrobe "What are you doing here?"
"And I'm asking you the same question." he said still not wanting to look at her.
 
"I'm staying in Korea."
"I know, Jiyong told me and then I called Taeyang to know if it was true and he said that it was."
"He knows?"
"Yeah, he told me that everyone knows, Jiyong already told them."
"Really?" she said looking at Jiyong who was behind Teddy.
 
"Chaerin-ah, how could you agree...he-he's going to play with your heart again."
"Oppa, I'm not going to get back with him. I'm only staying for Aaron."
"But...I can take care of the both of you if you want. Come with me to Japan." he said raising his head and walking to her.
"Oppa..." she started but he grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the kitchen.
 
"HYUNG!" screamed Jiyong. He wanted to go after them but he had to stay for Aaron.
 
Teddy led Chaerin to his car and closed the doors once they were in it.
"Oppa, my wrists." said Chaerin making a face.
"I'm sorry. It's just...I don't want you to live with him."
"Oppa..."
"No, Chaerin-ah listen to me." he interrupted her "I know you still love him but I love you to."
"Oppa..."
"No, let me finish please." he breathed and looked at her "Maybe you think I managed to forget about you and stopped loving you but I can't. I keep thinking about you day and night, I need you by my side. I'll take care of you and Aaron, I don't care if he's Jiyong's son."
"Oppa, you don't love me. I think you just want to protect me. Am I right?"
"No, I love you. Not like a sister, but like a beautiful grown woman."
"And what about the girl you were with earlier?"
"It-it's nothing...I just thought that maybe...I thought that going with someone else would help me forget about you." he said looking at the steering wheel and gripping it with his hands.
"Oppa, I love you to but not the way I used to when we were in high school. I love you but only like a brother." she said touching his hand.
 
"I...he's going to hurt you again." he said intertwining their hands.
"But I'm not with him. I'm just staying for Aaron, believe me."
"But you still love him? And don't lie to me." he said before looking at her again and releasing her hand.
 
"Oppa, I..." she started but Teddy already knew the answer. He knew her so well.
"Don't" he interrupted her "Don't say anything. You should go back into the house. I have to go and get ready for my plane."
"Oppa..."
"Chaerin-ah, please go. I should have go out with you when we were in high school, maybe that you would have been mine now and not Jiyong's."
"Oppa, I'm not with Jiyong."
"But you will. You will." he said her right cheek.
 
With his face getting closer from hers Teddy gazed deeply in Chaerin's eyes "I just want you to know that I'll always be there for you. If you need me, call me and I'll come to Korea as fast as I can." he said and she nodded.
Teddy smiled and gently kissed her cheeks.
 
Chaerin then went out of the car and Teddy left without saying bye to Jiyong.
 
 
 
Inside the house
 
Jiyong was still in the kitchen with Aaron waiting for Chaerin and Teddy. He tried to eat rest of the omelette he cooked but it was awful so he decided to threw it. He was also pretty upset by what he saw when he looked through the window.
 
He was about to take Aaron out from his high chair and go to the living room when Chaerin came into the kitchen.
 
"I'm going to give Aaron a bath." she said taking Aaron before Jiyong and leaving the kitchen without paying attention to him.
Jiyong followed her but not without bringing with him one of their suitcases in which were some of Aaron's stuff.
 
He came into the room and walked to the bathroom.
"I know I bought almost everything but maybe you need the products you brought with you. I brought one of his suitcases." he said pointing to it with his fingers.
"Ah. Thank you." she nodded and started taking Aaron's clothes off.
 
"So did you have fun?" asked Jiyong.
"What?" frowned Chaerin still focused on Aaron.
"The kiss with Teddy hyung."
"Yes." she said thinking he was talking about the kiss on the cheek "Why are you asking?"
"Why am I asking? Why am I asking?"
"Yes, why are you asking?" she asked confused.
"Well because I don't want the mother of my son to flirt with every guy she sees."
"What? What are you talking about? He only kissed my cheek."
"Really?" said an embarrassed Jiyong.
"Yes. Jiyong-sshi, please don't start beeing jealous. Don't make me regret staying in Korea."
"I'm sorry." Jiyong slowly came behind Chaerin who was now filling Aaron's bath with some water. He touched her gently at the nape of her neck before bringing his hand to rest on her waist "Let me help you." he whispered looking at her then at Aaron.
 
Chaerin slightly blushed but tried to hide it with her hair "Okay." she nodded.
 
Jiyong smiled and held her waist tighter 'I'll make you mine again, no matter what.'