Breakfast (2)

Taste of love
At the Lee's house 
Chaerin's POV
 
After the breakfast, mom, dad and Haelin decided on taking Aaron out so they got ready and left leaving me alone with Jiyong.
 
To pass time we went to the living room, sat on the couch and watched the television.
He wanted to watch a documentary but I wanted to watch a drama so I did all I could to have the final word.
"Can't you let me watch the documentary? It seems interesting." he said.
"So as the drama."
"Chaerin-ah!"
"Call me Chaerin-sshi. And can't you be a gentleman and let me watch what I want to watch?" I lowered my head and pouted at the end of my sentences.
I then looked at him and he looked so weird he was breathing heavily.
 
"What's going on?" I asked clearly worried.
"Nothing." he shook his head and slowly got closer to me.
"J-Jiyong-sshi." I said trying to stop him but he seemed like he couldn't hear me.
 
As he was getting closer, I was backing away as much as I could until I felt the end of the couch. He was now just in front of me. Eyes to eyes we were looking at each other like teenagers. It's crazy how this guy was pissing me off but making me feel alive every single time I was seeing him.
 
"Jiyong-sshi..." I whispered.
"Yes." he answered with a low voice before placing his right hand on my thigh and carressing it.
I bit my bottom lip and sighed. I then grabbed his hand for him to stop making him look at me with eyes full of questions.
 
He brought his forehead to mine and caressed my hair with his right hand.
"Please, don't look at me like that." I begged.
"I just can't help it." he said with his husky voice.
'Gosh! Chaerin-ah, be careful!'
 
He kept on caressing my hair but I stood up wanting to get out of his grip.
He looked at me then tilted his head to the side asking me "What's going on?"
'OMG! He's so cute!' 
"I-I have to...t-to get ready." I said before storming out of the room.
 
I took a long shower to relax myself and to get forget everything that happened between Jiyong and I a few minutes earlier.
 
Twenty minutes later, I was out of the bathroom. I went to my closet to get something to wear. Then I put on my makeup and slipped into the underwears and the clothes I chose. 
Two minutes later, I finally went out of my room all dolled up. I was wearing a white lace long sleeve top, a mid-length black pencil skirt, my black Pigalle from Louboutin and I was carrying my black Céline luggage tote. I had my hair strightened and I had a natural makeup. 
I gotta admit I did everything to look really good so Jiyong will see what he's losing by always making me cry and angry.
 
I walked down the stairs and I could hear Jiyong laughing from the living room.
'What is he doing?' I asked myself and hurriedly to the room to see what was going on.
 
When I entered the room I widened my eyes.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHO TOLD YOU YOU COULD WATCH IT?" I screamed.
 
 
 
Jiyong's POV
 
I was waiting for Chaerin in the living room but since she was taking so long I decided to get busy with something. So I stood up and looked through their DVD collection to find a movie when one of them caught my attention.
 
"Chaerinie and strawberries?" I read "What is that?" I asked myself walking to the DVD player. I placed the DVD inside, grabbed the remote and went to the couch.
"Let's see what's on this video." I said while pressing play.
 
I gotta say that what I saw was really, REALLY funny. In the video there was Chaerin, her dad and her mom. Haerin wasn't in it maybe she wasn't born yet since Chaerin was pretty much a baby. 
 
So, in the video, Chaerin was messily eating strawberries and was smearing some of it all over herself not missing a single part of her body.
"She's so cute. We need to have a daughter." I smiled.
 
I was smiling watching the video when the funniest thing happened.
"OMG!" someone screamed in the video.
'I think it's her mom. I recognize her voice.'
 
"What is happening in here?" she asked coming in front of the camera and speaking to the one who was holding it. I immediately knew it was her dad.
 
"Why did you gave her so many strawberries?" she asked.
"It's not me. Your sister gave it to her before leaving." he defended himself making me chuckle.
'They are so funny.'
 
Mrs. Lee turned to her daughter and squatted down a little to be at Chaerin's level who was in a high chair.
 
"Chaerinie, who gave you strawberries?" she asked.
Chaerin smiled and pointed the camera.
Her mom slowly turned around and her face made me burst out in laugh.
"HAHAHA!!!"
 
"YOU..." she yelled while running after Mr. Lee who screamed and immediately turned off the camera.
At this moment Chaerin came into the living room with a shocked face.
 
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHO TOLD YOU YOU COULD WATCH IT?" she screamed.
'I now know where she got that from.' I thought.
 
"What do you think I was watching?" I smirked.
"A video of me." she said.
"How did you know?" I frowned.
"Because, I know this video by heart. I recognized my mom's voice when she screamed."
"Hm." I nodded.
"So, who told you you could watch it?" she asked tapping her left foot to the ground making me notice the way she was dressed 'She's so beautiful. Even this word is an understatement.'
 
"I'm sorry. I was just getting bored and I thought it was okay."
"Well, it's not okay." she said taking the DVD out of it's player. She then put it back in their DVD collection and turned around to look at me. She had her mom's expression from the video. I couldn't help but laugh a little.
 
"Are you laughing at me?" she asked.
"Hm." I shook my head but I guess this answer wasn't what she was expecting.
"I said, are you laughing at me?" she asked once again coming closer to me.
"No...I mean...I'm laughing but not because of you. I was just thinking about something." I smiled.
"And what are you thinking about?" she asked once in front of me.
"You really want to know?" I smirked.
She frowned and slowly nodded.
I grabbed her waist and brought her body to mine.
"Let's have another baby. I want to have a daughter."
 
 
 
 
Chaerin's POV
 
I was now in the living room and saw that Jiyong has been watching a video of me when I was little. I asked him why he watched and he told me he was bored. At this moment I just wanted to bite him for doing that since I knew he would make fun of me for the rest of my life because of that video. 
 
I told him it wasn't okay for him to watch my video and he basically laughed at my face.
'How dare he?'
"Are you laughing at me?" I asked.
"Hm." he shook his head.
 
'Does he think I'm stupid?' I bit my lips trying to control my temper. "I said, are you laughing at me?" I asked before coming closer to him.
"No...I mean...I'm laughing but not because of you. I was just thinking about something." he smiled.
I questionned him further wanting to know what he was thinking about "And what are you thinking about?"
He smirked and my mind immediately told me to stop questioning him or I would regret it.
 
"You really want to know?" he asked.
I frowned and ignoring my mind I nodded.
He immediately grabbed my waist and brought me to him.
"Let's have another baby. I want to have a daughter."
 
 
 
 
Nobody's POV
 
"WHAT?" screamed Chaerin before pushing Jiyong who looked at her with a pout on his face.
"I said let's hav..." he started but Chaerin cut him off.
"Jiyong-sshi! I-I know what you said b-but why?" 
"I was watching the video...and seeing how cute you were ...I-I just couldn't help thinking about us."
"But Jiyong-sshi...t-there is no us. Okay, w-we have a child togheter but that's it." said Chaerin pacing back and forth.
She then back faced Jiyong and raked her fingers through her hair.
 
Jiyong slowly walked to her and gently placed his hands on her hips. He brought his lips to her right ear and whispered "There's no us for now. But I know you want us back togheter or you wouldn't dress like that for me." he finished and his hand sensually went up Chaerin's glamorous body.
"Don't push me away from you." he continued and seductively bit her ear.
 
"J-Jiyong-sshi...stop...please." she said through heavy and rapid breathing while Jiyong's hand travelled down her body to settle back on her beautiful hips. 
"That's what your mind wants me to do, but what about your heart?" he asked before kissing her neck making Chaerin unconsciously lean back to feel more of his loving gesture.
 
Feeling that Chaerin was starting to loose herself in his touch, Jiyong's lips confidently went to his Chaerin's face.
"Tell me what your heart wants?" he asked gently turning her around, his lips now hovering hers.
"I-I don't even know myself." she said her eyes closed in an attempt to resist Jiyong's loving touch.
 
His hands still on her body, Jiyong slowly her sides making her know that he will not easily give up on her.
 
"What if I kiss you? Will your heart tell you what it really wants?" he asked making Chaerin gulp.
"I-I..." she started but someone's voice came from the main door interrupting the both of them.
 
"Hey! We are back!" said Chaerin's mom.
Chaerin immediately pushed Jiyong and fixed her clothes just before her family came into the living room.
 
Once in the living room Mrs. Lee looked at Jiyong and Chaerin who were still both standing in the middle of the living room and were both looking at each other without saying anything.
"Oh! Did we interrupt something?" asked Mrs. Lee.
 
With her eyes still fixed on Jiyong, Chaerin shook her head "No... W-where is Aaron?" she asked.
"He's here!" said Haerin coming into the living room carrying Aaron with her.
 
Chaerin looked at them and hurriedly walked to Haerin to take Aaron.
 
"Was it fun?" she asked and Haerin nodded.
"We just walked in the park. That's it. But we are planning on taking him to the carousel this afternoon." she answered.
"Oh really?" smiled Chaerin before kissing Aaron's chubby cheeks "I wish I could go too."
"But you can't. You need to go to work." said Chaerin's dad from the kitchen.
"I know." she sighed.
 
"Speaking of it. I-I think we should go." said Jiyong.
Not turning around to look at him, Chaerin nodded. She kissed Aaron, gave him to Haerin, grabbed her bag and walked out of her house but not before saying bye to her family.
Not waiting for Jiyong she walked to his car. 
 
Once Jiyong went out of her parents house after saying bye to her family and his son he saw Chaerin already next to his car waiting for him.
He shook his head and sighed 'This girl, really.'
 
He could open his car from where he was but decided to do it only once next to it.
He then entered the car thinking that Chaerin would do the same but she didn't.
 
He rolled the passenger window down and looked at her "Y-you're not getting in the car?" he asked.
"Are you not a gentleman?" she asked back making him understand that she wanted him to open the door for her.
He smiled, went out of the car and went to her side to open the door for her.
Once the door opened for her, Chaerin didn't say anything not even thank you and just sat down. Jiyong ran to the driver side, and get into the car.
 
"You're welcome." he said buckling his belt reminding Chaerin she forgot to thank him.
Chaerin frowned and looked at him "It's a natural thing you should do. I'm not supposed to say thank you."
"Oh, now it's a natural thing? But I tried to open the door for you several times and you always stopped me from doing so."
"You're lying."
"Babe, it looks like you're forgetting things." he smiled.
"Babe, it looks like you're forgetting things." she said imitating him.
"What? Are you making fun of me?" he asked but Chaerin didn't answer, she only turned her head to look out her window.
"Yah! I'm talking to you." he said preventing a smile from appearing on his face. He loved it when Chearin was teasing him.
"Yah! I'm talking to you." she said imitading him once again.
 
"You really want to play this game?" he smirked.
"You really want to play this game?" she continued without knowing that Jiyong was slowly coming closer to her.
She was so into the 'imitate Jiyong' game that she didn't hear him unbuckling his belt.
 
"You're going to regret it." he whispered.
"You're going to regret it." she said ignoring Jiyong's voice which was much closer than before.
 
"I want to kiss you." smiled Jiyong, his lips now next to Chaerin's neck making her jump in surprise.
Jiyong started kissing her neck and after a few seconds he stopped "Why don't you repeat what I just said?" he asked.
Chaerin gulped and said with a weak voice "I-I want to kiss you." making Jiyong bite his lips.
 
"GOSH! You're driving me crazy." he said his hand settling at the top of her left thigh.
"G-gosh...Y-you...crazy." said Chaerin with a shaking voice trying to keep the game going.
 
"Babe, that's not exactly what I said." said Jiyong before squeezing her thigh.
"I-I..." she started but immediately forgot what she wanted to say when Jiyong's hand went up and slipped into her skirt "Oppa..." she moaned when his hand grazed her womanhood.
 
"We...can't...my parents..." she stuttered.
"It's okay." he breathed and lightly kissed her lips "I love you Chaerin-ah." he said before her bottom lip.
"Me..." she started but was interrupted by Jiyong's phone which started ringing.