Banana Pancakes

Taste of love

 

Meanwhile in Korea
 
Jiyong got back from school and was looking for Kiko.
"Kiko! Babe." he said running around the house to find her.
"What?" she said going out of her closet.
 
"I remembered something." he said all excited and she frowned.
"What is it?" she asked scared of hearing what he was about to say.
"I remembered about the best breakfast I ever had. And I think it was with you since it tasted like love." he said coming closer to her before hugging her.
 
"Really?" she made a face not understanding what he was talking about.
"Yes. I remember about your banana pancakes." he said releasing her from the hug and jumping up and down happy he finally started to remember about something.
 
"But oppa, I never made these."
"Really, but who was it. It tasted like love, I clearly remember about it."
Kiko widened and her eyes knowing the person who cooked these pancakes was Chaerin and started to get nervous.
 
"Oppa..." she grabbed his left arm "Oppa, you are talking about these banana pancakes I made once? I'm so happy you remembered about it." she hugged him and pecked his lips.
"I'm happy too." he kissed her forehead and then cupped her chin "Do you think you could make me some?" he raised his right eyebrow and she frowned hers.
 
"Now?" she asked and he nodded vigorously.
"Yes. I want to eat it now."
"But, I'm not feeling really well." she broke the hugged and started walking to her room grabbing her stomach.
"Really, babe, do you want us to go to the hospital?"
"NO! I'll be fine. I just need to sleep." she said kissing his cheek.
"Okay, sleep. I hope you'll feel better tomorrow, I so want to eat your pancakes." he smiled and left the room leaving a nervous Kiko alone asking herself how she will get herself out of this mess since she's not really a good cook.
 
 
In the morning she woke up and was welcomed by a smiling Jiyong knelt in front of her waiting impatiently for her to wake up.
 
"Oppa." she sat up "What are you doing?" 
"I'm waiting for my girlfriend to wake up." he smiled and pecked her lips "Do you feel better?"
"Not really." she answered grabbing her stomach again.
"Okay, I'll call a doctor."
"No, it's okay."
"No, I have to call him. I don't want it to get worse."
"Oppa, I said NO!" she screamed the last word and Jiyong frowned. She bite her bottom lip and then used a small voice "I'm fine. You don't have to call anyone."
"Really?"
"Yes." she nodded and kissed him "Let me take a shower and then I'll see you in the living room."
"Okay." he smiled and left the room.
 
Kiko took a shower, got ready and left for the living room.
There, she saw Jiyong reading the newspaper on the couch.
 
"Oppa."
"Oh." he said raising his head and smiling at her "So, are you sure you're feeling better?" he said placing the newspaper next to him, stood up and started walking to her.
She nodded and he kissed her shoulder.
"So, do you think you can cook some banana pancakes?"
"I don't know...what about some cookies?" she said and made a face hoping he would agree.
"No, I want banana pancakes, please." he knelt in front of her begging her to make some.
"Okay, but you have to stay in the living room. You can't enter the kitchen till I'm finished." she said.
"Okay. I'll wait here." he went back to his seat and smiled at her. She returned his smile and went to the kitchen.
 
When she entered the kitchen she quickly closed the door and looked for her phone in her pocket. She went on the Internet and looked for the banana pancakes' recipe.
 
After one and half hour she was finally done but the kitchen was a mess. She hurriedly cleaned it and fifteen minutes after cleaning everything she called Jiyong.
"Oppa, it's ready." she called him more than satisfied about what she did.
She then saw Jiyong running toward her ready to eat these wonder.
He sat and looked at her "Thank you babe. I love you."
She smiled, went to him and kissed his cheeks "Me too. Now eat." she said then sat just next to him waiting for his critics.
 
Jiyong took a mouthful of banana pancakes and closed his eyes savoring the breakfast his girlfriend made for him.
He chewed it and swallowed what he had in his mouth but wasn't really satisfied by the taste. 
He frowned, looked at Kiko and smiled sadly "Babe, are you sure you're feeling good?"
"Yes, why? Isn't the food good?" she asked taking his fork and tasting the food "Oppa...it's delicious. What is the problem?"
"No, it's good, it's just...just something is missing. Didn't you forgot to put something into the preparation?"
"No."
He frowned but decided not to question her further "Ahhh, don't worry babe, it must be me."
She nodded and gave him back his fork.
 
Jiyong smiled, looked at her and placed his fork back on the table. He didn't wanted to eat anymore. He stood up and placed his plate in the microwave "I'll eat later. I forgot I have to meet Seunghyun. Bye babe." he kissed her forehead and hurriedly left the apartement.
 
Kiko was stuck to her place. 
"What should I do?" she then got an idea. She took her phone and dialed a friend's phone number.
"Hello Yoon, how are you?"
"I'm fine and you?"
I'm fine, but Yoon, are you still in Korea?"
"Yes. Why?"
"Do you still know how to make banana pancakes? I remember yours were amazing."
"Yes. Do you want to it it that much?" laugh the girl over the phone.
"Yes. Please, come and make some."
"Okay, I'll be there in twenty minutes."
"Okay, see you."
"See you."
Kiko then hung up 'If my pancakes doesn't taste the same as Chaerin's, maybe Yoon's ones will. I have to do anything for him not to remember anything about this .'
 
At the same moment Jiyong was walking to his car. Once he got in there he grabbed his phone wanting to call Seunghyun.
 
"Hello, Jiyong? How are you?"
"Hi hyung, I'm fine. What about you?"
"Good, good."
"Hyung, can I see you today?"
"Sure, we can meet right now if you want."
"Perfect, I'll be at your house in ten minutes. Is that okay?"
"Sure, see you."
"See you."