Kiko!

Taste of love

 

"Kiko." said Jiyong.
---------
 
 
Jiyong's POV
 
I woke up in the hospital not knowing exactly what I was doing there.
They explained everything to me and I saw Chaerin holding my hand.
I was about to tell her something when someone knocked at the door.
 
"Come in." said Chaerin.
 
The door opened up and I saw Kiko.
 
"Kiko." I said and she looked at me then at my hand which Chaerin was holding.
 
I quickly pushed Chaerin's hand for Kiko not to be mad at me. I looked at Chaerin trying to understand why she, in the first place decided to hold my hand when I saw her frown.
'What is going on with her?'
 
"Jiyong?" she said and I frowned.
"What?"
"Are you okay?" Chaerin asked.
"Are you serious? You're asking me if I'm okay when you're holding my hand when my girlfriend is here." I said, I was so upset. Who decided to let her come?
 
"Ji-Jiyong...are you serious? But Kiko she's...I'm your..." Chaerin tried to speak but couldn't.
"What are you trying to say? Listen, I don't know who asked you to come but I'm fine. You can go now." I said and saw a single tear falling from her right eye.
 
I didn't know what to do. 'Why is she crying? She's behaving as if I was her boyfriend. I know I liked her before but it was before. Does she think she can come and ruin Kiko and I relationship?'
 
She wiped her tear and closed her eyes, she breathed and looked at me.
"I-I have to go." she said before storming out of the room.
 
'What the heck.'
 
 
Kiko came next to me and kissed me on the lips. I needed that, I smiled but didn't feel as happy as I thought I was.
We broke our kiss and when I looked at my friends they were all looking at me as if they saw a ghost.
 
"What?" I smiled.
"Are you serious?" asked Taeyang.
"Yeah. I can't kiss my girlfriend now?"
"You don't remember anything about two days ago, yesterday or this morning?" now asked Seunhyun.
"Now that you are talking about it I don't. Why? What happened?"
 
When I said that they all started to panic.
 
"I should go find Chaerin and talk to her." said Seungri.
"Wait Seungri. Why do you have to see her? I mean she's acting as if I was her boyfriend or husband. She's weird."
 
Seungri was going for the door but when he heard me he stopped on his track.
"Wait what?" he said turning around.
"I said. She's acting as if I was her boyfriend or husband."
"Do you perhaps remember something about a wedding involving you and a girl?" asked Taeyang.
"You guys are weird. I only remember about how much I wanted to see Kiko." I said and she hugged me.
 
"We have to go." they all said at the same time.
"Wait. Why?"
"Jiyong." said Taeyang "Some of us will just see the doctor. We need to ask him something."
"And the others?" I asked.
"We...ha-have to see someone." stuttered Seungri.
"Chaerin-ah?" I asked 'Why do they keep talking about her and in front of Kiko?'
"Yeah." said Teddy.
I nodded and they left.
I was left alone with Kiko and she immediately went in my bed and kissed me.
 
"Kiko...wait." I said breaking the kiss.
"What?" she answered.
"Can you explain what happened to me. Why can't I remember about anything that happened two days ago?"
"Well you got into an accident that's it."
"And what were we doing two days ago?"
"You don't remember?" she asked.
I shook my head "The only thing I remember is beeing accepted to Harvard."
She widened her eyes and asked "Do you remember anything else?" 
"Yes" I looked at her and smiled "I love you."
"I love you too."
I pecked her lips "So what were we doing two days ago?"
"We went to a hotel room. You remember right? We wanted some time alone, away from your friend."
I slowly nodded. Actually I couldn't remind me of anything but I don't wanted her to get upset so I nodded.
 
"I want to go back to the hotel. I don't want to stay here." I said.
"Okay, I'll ask the doctor if you can leave the hospital." she stood up and left.
 
'Why do I feel like I forgot something really important?'
 
Suddenly I heard someone knocking at the door.
"Come in."
'It must be the boys or Kiko.'
 
"Mr. Kwon, good morning. I came to examine you." said a doctor who came into the room with the boys.
I nodded. He came in front of me, did his thing and sighed.
"I'm afraid your friend's condition is not as good as I thought." he said.
I frowned 'Is he serious? I'm fine. I'm more than fine.'
He went to my friends and started whispering.
 
"Yah! What are you saying? I want to hear to."
 
 
Chaerin's POV
 
After hearing Jiyong's words I clearly understood that something wasn't right. He forgot everything about me, about us. I left the room and ran as far and as fast as I could. 
 
I came near a Park and decided to seat on a swing.
"Oppa, how could you forget everything about me?" I sobbed.
"CHAERIN-AH!" I heard someone screaming my name.
I raised my head and saw that it was Seungri.
"Oppa!" I cried and ran to him.
He hugged me and patted my head.
"Oppa...how could he?"
"We talked to the doctor Chaerin-ah. Jiyong...h-he...because of the car accident he forgot everything of the past four years. He thinks he is still seventeen."
"What? Seventeen?" I widened my eyes.
"Yeah, but he seems to know something isn't right. But don't worry if we work hard on it I'm sure he will remember everything he forgot."
"Do you think he will remember everything or think he remember everything just because we told him all these things?"
 
He passed his hands through his hair and sighed.
"Chaerin-ah, we should try."
"O-okay. Is he still at the hospital?"
"No, he went back to the hotel with Kiko."
"OMG, how am I supposed to fight with a girl he loved more than anything when he was seventeen and now he thinks he is seventeen?"
"Chaerin-ah, don't underestimante you."
"No, I'm not. It's just...everything was so perfect two days ago. And I just learned he liked me when we were in high school."
"Really?" he asked surprised.
I nodded.
"Wow. I didn't know that." he said and I went back to the swing.
I looked at him and he looked sad.
 
"Oppa. Are you okay?"
"Yeah...it's just I can't believe what is happening."
"Me too."
 
"Let's go to the hotel." said Seungri after kneeling in front of me.
I nodded and got up. We took a cab to the hotel.
 
When we arrived in front of the hotel we saw all the guys in front of it.
"What is happening?" said Seungri.
"He-he left...Jiyong went back to Seoul with Kiko."
"What?" Seungri seemed even more surprised than me.
"I knew it." 
When I said that they all turned to look at me.
 
"Chaerin-ah, let's go to Korea. I'm sure he will remember everything, don't worry." said Taeyang coming closer to me.
"I-I don't know."
"Yah! Chaerin-ah, don't you love him?" he asked.
"Yes."
"So pack your bags we'll be leaving in three hours."