What was that for?

Taste of love

 

"Is everything alright?" said someone.
I raised my head and saw Jiyong next to the kitchen's door.
------------
 
Nobody'd POV
 
Chaerin didn't know what to say when she saw him she was speechless.
 
"Hmmm" Jiyong his hair "Is everything's right?" he asked again and Chaerin turned around trying to wipe her tears but it wasn't easy since she still had the baby in her arms.
 
"Y-yes." she answered with a weak voice.
 
She then heard Jiyong coming closer.
"Stop." said Chaerin.
"What?" 
"I said stop. Don't come closer."
 
"O-okay. Are the banana pancakes ready? Seungri keeps talking about it."
Chaerin nodded not wanting to turn around or talk.
 
"I-I'll tell them." he said then Chaerin heard him heading toward the door but he stopped on his track "Y-you changed." he said then left.
 
Chaerin frowned not knowing what he meant by that. She placed the baby back in her seat and wiped her tears not wanting the others to see her like that.
She placed the breakfast on the table and waited for everyone. The girls already cooked croissants and there were some fresh fruits too.
 
Everyone came into the kitchen, sat down around the table then started eating.
Everyone tried each things on the table except Jiyong. He only ate the banana pancakes Chaerin made.
 
Chaerin was eating but kept feeling someone watching her, she raised her head and saw Jiyong looking at her. He seemed like he didn't care if someone caught him looking at her.
He was looking at her with so much intensity that Chaerin choked on her food.
 
"Are you okay Chaerin-ah?" asked Seungri.
She nodded "Yes."
"Don't eat to fast." laughed Taeyang.
"Yes oppa." she said and went back on eating.
 
"Jiyong-sshi, can you give me the plate of banana pancakes?"  asked Kim Hyun Joong.
"As if you didn't ate enough of it." mumbled Jiyong in a whisper and Chaerin seemed this time again to be the only one to hear what he had say and she frowned not understanding the meaning of it. In fact, since they started eating Hyun-joong didn't touched the banana pancakes.
 
Jiyong then gave him the plate and Hyun-joong thanked him. Jiyong didn't say anything back but this time again Chaerin seemed to be the only one who saw him gritting his teeth. She was looking at him but Aaron who started crying grabbed her attention. She gave him his pacifier and he stopped.
 
She then looked back at Jiyong and saw that he was still looking at her. She didn't know why but she blushed. 
Jiyong wanted to grabbed his knife but he still wanted to look at Chaerin so he took it without looking. It was so sharp that he cut his hand.
"Ouch" he winced.
He stood up then left the kitchen and instinctively Chaerin went after him surprising everyone.
 
She saw him climbing up the stairs and entering the second room to his left and she followed him.
She entered the room but he wasn't there, she then saw that the light of the bathroom was on so she walked to it.
 
She was now in front of it and started to debate with herself if she had to walk out of the room or go into it. She was about to leave when she heard the sound of a breaking glass coming from the bathroom and that was enough for her to go into it.
 
"A-are you okay?" she asked lowering her head.
Jiyong looked at her and nodded, but seeing him Chaerin knew she had to help him with his wound. She looked to her right and saw that it was a small glass of water which fell when Jiyong apparently tried to find some alcohol.
 
She then searched for the first aid kit and after opening four drawers she finally saw it.
She went back to Jiyong who couldn't take his eyes off of her. She opened it, took the alcohol from it and prepared a band-aid.
"C-can I see your hand?" she asked and he showed it to her.
When she saw his hand she made a face "I...you don't have to do it. I can do it myself." said Jiyong.
"Don't talk nonsense, let me help you." she said then gently grabbing his hand.
 
When she held his hand Jiyong stopped breathing and Chaerin breathed deeply. But Chaerin quickly composed herself "I'll apply some alcohol. It'll hurt a little." she said then applied it on Jiyong's wound.
 
Jiyong was pretty fine but decided to use this occasion to get closer to Chaerin, so when she applied the alcohol he held her waist with his left hand surprising Chaerin. But she didn't try to avoid his touch, she continued cleaning his hand then covered his wound with the band-aid.
When she raised her head she saw Jiyong still looking at her.
 
 
Chaerin's POV
 
I finished cleaning his wound and when I raised my head he was still looking at me. He looked at me with the same intensity I saw one year and half ago in his eyes.
'Why is he like that? He should stop making me question our non-existant relationship.'
 
I tried to stepped away but he stopped me from doing so by holding my waist tighter with his left hand and grabbing my left one with his right one. He seemed like he didn't care about his wound.
 
"Ji-Jiyong-sshi..." I started but immediately stopped when he stood up and kissed me. 
 
With our lips gently dancing and completing each other I started loosing myself in his arms. He released my hand and brought his right one to my waist bringing me closer. He slowly lowered his hands till they cupped my cheeks then carried me to the bathroom's counter.
"Y-you're gorgeous." he said and I bit his bottom lip.
 
He then kissed my neck and started lifting my shirt but...
 
 
"Chaerin unnie, Jiyong oppa." screamed Minzy from outside the room "Bom uunie and Seunghyun oppa's parents are downstairs. We are waiting for you in the living room."
 
I quickly pushed Jiyong and looked at him.
"Wh-what was that for?" I asked still panting.
"I..." he started and shook his head "Nevermind, let's go to the living room." he said walking ahead of me.
'What is wrong with him?'