I remember

Taste of love

 

"I think it's time to go." said someone behind me.
-------------
 
Nobody's POV
 
Chaerin recognizing the voice slowly turned around to see Jiyong carrying Aaron.
"Ah...yes, I know. I just have to take my belonging in my room."
"I already took everything. It's in my car." he said smiling at her.
"Wh- what? But why? I'm supposed to sleep at my parents' house before going back to Paris tomorrow. Did they ask you to drive me home?"
"Yes." he nodded and asked her to follow him.
 
While walking to Jiyong's car Chaerin saw the others and told them that she was living with Jiyong since he was driving her home.
 
They finally got into Jiyong's car and Chaerin sat in the back seat next to Aaron.
"Are you sure you took everything?"
"Yes."
"I still think I have to look into the room. What if when I go back to Paris I realize I forgot something really important?"
"Don't worry, I took everything." smiled Jiyong and started the car.
 
During the ride home Aaron and Chaerin were so tired that they both quickly fell asleep.
 
Almost an hour after Jiyong pulled over and feeling that the car wasn't moving anymore Chaerin slowly opened her eyes.
"You took a lot of time to get to my parents' h..." she started but jumped a little when she realized that they weren't to her parents' house "Jiyong-sshi, where are we?"
"Home." he said going out of the car.
"WHAT?" she screamed awakening the little boy making him cry.
"What? What?" he asked opening the backseat door to get Aaron.
 
"It's not my parents' house so what are we doing here? You clearly said that you were driving me home. I'm really tired, don't play with me." she sighed and went out of the car.
"And you'll be able to sleep as you want in this house." said Jiyong pointing the house behind him.
"Jiyong-sshi, please, I want to go home."
"But you are home. You asked me if I was driving you home I said yes and that's what I did. This is our home."
"Ji-Jiyong-sshi, what are you talking about?" she asked getting nervous.
 
Jiyong walked to her and once he was in front of her he started carressing her hair.
"This is our home Chaerin-ah. Yours, Aaron's and mine."
"Jiyong-sshi, I have to go back to Paris tomorrow. What are you trying to do?" she said taking her phone out of her clutch ready to call someone to pick her up.
 
Jiyong gently grabbed her hand telling her not to call anyone.
"Why?" she asked.
 
"Chaerin-ah" he stepped back a little "I want you and my son to live with me."
Hearing him Chaerin didn't know what was happening anymore "Wh-what? What did you say?"
"I said I want you and my son to live with me."
"Y-your son?"
"Yes, I want you and Aaron to live with me."
"He's not your son."
"Chaerin-ah" he said coming closer to her again "Don't lie to me. I know that his korean name is Jiyong."
"What? How do you know?"
"I can't tell you."
"Okay, his korean name is Jiyong, so what? That doesn't mean he's your son."
"Chaerin-ah..." started Jiyong but was soon cut off by Chaerin.
"No! Don't call me like that. He's not your son." she said and then tried taking Aaron.
 
"Ch...Hunchae, please." he said and at this moment Chaerin didn't know what to do anymore.
She frowned and looked at him "What did you say?"
"Hunchae."
"Ji-Jiyong-sshi..."
"Chaerin-ah, I'll put Aaron to bed then we'll be able to talk."
"But...do my parents know about this?" she said furious.
"Yes." said Jiyong taking one bag from the trunk before walking into the house.
 
He climbed up the stairs and opened the first door to his right.
Chaerin followed him and when she saw what was in it she was definitely shocked.
The room was so beautiful, perfect for a little baby.
"What is that?"
"It's a room."
"I know but..."
"Just let me put him to bed." Jiyong slowly put Aaron to bed and waited for him to fall asleep. Once he was sleeping he asked Chaerin to come with him to the kitchen so they'll be able to talk.
 
 
 
Chaerin's POV
 
I was supposed to sleep at my parents' house but there I was in a house, I don't know where with Jiyong.
"Jiyong-sshi I have to go back to Paris tomorrow. I don't have time to play."
"I'm not playing. And you're not going back to Paris."
"WHAT?"
"I said you're staying with me and Aaron to."
"Jiyong-sshi, I don't know what makes you think that he's your son but he's not. The fact that his korean name is Jiyong doesn't mean that he's your son."
"You're right, so let's make a paternity test."
 
When he said that I was at lost of words.
"W-why? I'm telling you he's not."
"So you don't have to worry. If he's really not my son, you don't have to worry if we make a paternity test."
"You will not do it. And whether you like it or not I'm going back to Paris tomorrow." I said walking out of the kitchen.
 
I was about to climb up the stairs to see Aaron when I heard Jiyong screaming.
"Okay, you can go." so I quickly went back to the kitchen.
 
"Really?" I asked and he nodded.
"But my son is staying here." 
'Is he serious?'
 
"It's not your son, it's mine."
"So who is the father?"
"You don't have to know."
"Hunchae..."
"Don't call me like that! Do you think he's your son? He's not. Do you know that to have a child two persons need to be intimate and at least have a relationship togheter. Do you even remember something about the two of us beeing togheter?" I asked and he didn't say anything.
"Exactly." I said and was about to go when he decided to talk again.
 
"I-I remember."