I'm leaving

Taste of love

 

"We're sorry, the number you're calling has been disconnected."
'Where are you Chaerin-ah?'
------------
 
The same day At Incheon Airport
 
Chaerin was walking to the airport's phone booth with her suitcases. When she was in front of it she took some coins from her right pocket and called her mom.
 
"Hello mom."
"Chaerin-ah? Where are you? Jiyong came here and he said that you were gone."
"Mom, don't worry, I'm okay but I don't want to be married anymore, at least not to Jiyong."
"What are you talking about? He seems like he truly cares for you, he seemed so lost when he came home."
"Mom, you can't believe him. He's so good at that, he knows how to play with people's feeling like no one else."
"Chaerin-ah, don't say that."
"No mom, please...I had enough. Could you do something for me pretty please?"
"Chaerin-ah..." she sighed "What is it?"
"I already called a lawyer to divorce Jiyong,c..."
"Baby, what are you talking about." her mom interrupted her.
 
"Mom please listen to me."
"Chaerin-ah, you just don't know what you are doing anymore."
"Mom, I know exactly what I am doing. Just bring the divorce paper to Jiyong and ask him to sign it, I already did it."
"Chaerin-ah, I can't do it. Where are you baby?"
"Mom, I have to go I'll call you later, don't worry okay?"
Chaerin then hung up, took her suitcases and boarded the plane.
 
 
In a taxi in Seoul
 
Jiyong just left Chaerin's parents house and he didn't know where to go to find her. He took his phone out of his pocket and started looking through his contacts.
He then suddenly got an idea and decided to call Seunghyun.
 
"Jiyongie! How are you?"
"Hyung, is Bom noona with you?"
"No, why?"
"Give me her phone number."
"Why?"
"HYUNG, I SAID GIVE ME HER NUMBER!" he screamed scarying the driver.
 
"Yah! Jiyong, what is happening to you?"
"Hyung, please." he sobbed.
"Okay, I'm going to give it to you but tell me what's happening first."
Jiyong was thinking whether he should tell his hyung what happened or not, but knew that he didn't have the choice if he wanted to find Chaerin.
 
"Hyung, s-she left." he stuttered.
"WHAT? Why?"
"I-I don't know."
"Stop lying Jiyong."
"Fine. I messed up big time yesterday, I was drunk and we were in a hotel room and..."
"Jiyong, don't tell me that you..."
"Yes hyung, and now she left."
"Jiyong, I'm going to send you Bom's number but as soon as she finds out what you did, she's going to kill you, and then Dara will and Minzy to."
"I don't care. I deserve it."
"Okay. I will send it to you by SMS. Bye, call me if you need my help."
"Thanks hyung, bye."
 
Jiyong hung up and was bitting his nails waiting for Bom's number. As soon as he received it he immediately called her.
 
"Hello?"
"Noona, it's Jiyong."
"Oh, why are you calling me?"
"Is Chaerin with you?"
"No, why?"
"B-because..."
"BECAUSE WHAT JIYONG?" screamed Bom.
'Wow, hyung was right, she's going to kill me.' he thought.
"W-well, she left and I don't know where she is, her parents neither."
"WHAT? Jiyong, what did you do?"
"I...I mean, you see..."
"Jiyong, speak." she interrupted him.
"Well yesterday, weslepttogetherandwhenIwokeupshewasgone." he said in one go.
"OMG! I'm going to kill you, you took advantage of my Baby Rin."
"So...you don't know where she is?" he said praying that Bom wouldn't kill him.
"I don't and even if I knew I wouldn't tell you." she said and hung up.
"Noona...noona..."
Jiyong at this moment didn't knew what to do anymore.
He went back home and slept in Chaerin's bed.
 
 
The same day in Tokyo
 
"Oppa thank you for fetching me at the airport." said Chaerin jumping to her oppa's neck.
"Your welcome honey." he said kissing her cheek.
"I promise that I will not stay more than two weeks at your house, I'll find a job and a house really quickly." she smiled.
"You don't have to. You can stay as long as you want to."
"Thanks." she said before following him to his car.
 
"So, why are you here?" he asked.
"I just wanted to see you." she answered.
He chuckled "You wanted to see me so you left your husband in Seoul? Does he even know that you are here?"
"Not really...but...you don't have to tell him. And you know that we don't like each other." she pouted.
"Ya-yah...Chaerin-ah, don't tell me you came here to confess to me. Because I know that you used to like me." he smirked.
She lightly pushed his shoulder making him widen his eyes since she did that while he was driving.
"Sorry oppa" she smiled "But yes I liked you, however I said liked, it's in the past."
He laughed and patted her head "I know, but you should call your husband. He must be worried."
"No, I'm sure he's more than happy with the situation."