Let's dance

Taste of love

"Now, we are really about to have fun." she said before bitting it.
----------------

Nobody's POV

This night they drank like never.
Jiyong was drunk but not as much as Chaerin.

Glasses were filling their table but Chaerin wasn't ready to stop ordering drinks.
"Excuse me!" she screamed trying to grab one of the waiter's attention but the music was so loud nobody could hear her except Jiyong "GOSH!" she pouted "Wait here (hiccup) I'm going to order some drinks." she said standing up but was stopped by Jiyong.

He made her seat and looked at her "Don't you think you had enough?" he asked.
"No!" she shook her head.
He smiled and grabbed her hand "I think we should go. You need to rest for tomorrow." he then looked at his watch and laughed "I mean today."
"Why?" she questionned yanking her hand out of his grip "I wanna have fun some more." she said before standing up to dance being watched by Jiyong.

He once again made her seat and whispered into her ear "Let's go. You're going to school in the afternoon."
"Why do you care ?" she whispered back.
"Because, I care about the person I love." he said looking at her right into the eyes.

Chaerin looked at him and smiled, she then started to draw circles on his thigh.
Both of them were silent, Jiyong was watching her as if he was hipnotized and Chaerin was thinking about them.

She had her head hung low and Jiyong was now looking at her finger touching his thigh.
"I love you too." she said with a cracking voice.
Hearing her affected voice Jiyong started panicking.
"Babe." he said lifting her head and when he finally got to see her face, tears were falling from her beautiful eyes.

"What's going on?" he asked and she shook her head "Please tell me." he said.
"I...do you really love me?" she sobbed.
"Yes." he nodded while touching her face.
"Then why did you left me? Why weren't you there when I was (hiccup)...when I was carrying our child?"
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." he said taking her in his arms to comfort her "I was stupid."

"Oppa..." she started.
"Yes."
"Can we go out?" she asked and Jiyong nodded.
So they stood up and left the club with a stumbling Chaerin.

Once out Chaerin asked Jiyong where his car was but he answered it was better for them to walk since they both drank too much.
She laughed and punched him playfully "When are we (hiccup) supposed to get back home?"
"Let's walk we'll find a cab on the road." he smiled and she nodded.

They started walking side by side in the night with crickets sound surrounding them.

"Are you feeling better?" asked Jiyong.
She looked at the sky and smiled. Her smile was beautiful, a mesmerizing smile to Jiyong. He wished he could watch her smile for the rest of his life, but for that he knew he needed to fix things.

"I'm feeling..." she breathed "...alive." she laughed.
'She's beautiful' thought Jiyong.

They were still walking when a drop of water fell on Chaerin's nose. Not even three seconds later a rain shower fell on them.
Jiyong on one hand was walking faster trying to find a shelter but Chaerin on the other couldn't care less.
"." cursed Jiyong before turning around to see if Chaerin was alright.

 

Chaerin's POV

I was walking home with Jiyong when it started raining.
It left so good. I felt so good.
I stopped walking and started enjoying the rain.
I was turning around not minding Jiyong.

"Chaerin-ah, what are you doing? Let's go, you'll catch a cold." he said walking to me to grab my hand.
"Oppa~" I whined "Let's enjoy the rain. Don't you feel it? (Hiccup) This sensation. I feel so alive! Don't you feel the same way?" I asked.

He stepped back and looked at me with a small smile on his face.
I got closer and held his hands "Let's dance!" I said excited.
"What?" he frowned.
"Let's dance." I repeated.
"Chaerin-ah..." he chuckled "We're soaked."
"So what? Let's dance please oppa~" I jumped up and down.
He shook his head and said we needed to find a shelter.
I frowned and turned around upset.

 

Jiyong's POV

We were in the street and a rain shower was soaking Chaerin and I. 
I was trying to find a shelter but it wasn't the case for Chaerin. When I looked at her she was dancing in the rain.
I tried to convince her to keep on walking with me or we'll get sick but she refused.
She felt 'alive' like she liked to say. She then got closer to me and held my hands "Let's dance!" she asked again and again but I refused each time.
She got upset, frowned and turned around not wanting to face me.

"Babe..." 
"No! Leave me alone."
I sighed, passed my hand through my hair and got closer to her.

 

Nobody's POV

Jiyong slowly walked to Chaerin and stopped just behind her.

He cleared his voice and...