Regrets

Taste of love

 

"Hey! Wait up!" he screamed.
---------------
 
Jiyong's POV
 
I ran to her and we walked to the car.
I opened the door for her and was surprised she didn't say anything about it.
 
I was even more surprised when she thanked me.
"Thank you." she said.
I frowned and hurriedly went to the driver seat.
"What did you say?" I asked but she didn't say anything.
 
"Chaerin-sshi, did you thanked me?"
"So what? Don't talk about it or I might take my words back."
"It's too late." I smiled before sticking my tongue at her.
She shook her head and I started the car.
 
"I can't wait the end of the day so we'll be able to pick Aaron up." she smiled.
"Yes me too." I said.
 
"So you too you were in this nursery when you were a baby?"
"Yes. Did my mother told you?" I asked and she nodded.
"See. You shouldn't worry about Jiyong junior, he's fine. Look at me, I was in this nursery when I was a child and aren't I perfect now?" I grinned.
"See, actually that's the reason why I don't want him to stay there. I don't want my child to be conceited like you when he'll grow up." she said.
 
How can she say I'm conceited. I'm not. Really not!
"I'm not conceited!" 
"Yes you are!"
"I'm not!" I raised my voice
"Oh my God! Are you upset?" she asked but I didn't answered.
I quickly looked at her and saw her hands playing with the hem of her dress 'She seems like she's still worried about Jiyong Junior.'
 
I hoped she would just stop playing with her dress and lifting it up or I might just pull over and jump on her.
 
 "I was joking. I mean you are conceited but I think everyone is a little bit conceited, and that include myself." she said extracting me out of my thoughts.
 
"You think?" 
"Yes, kinda." she looked at me and gave me a genuine smile "Anyway, what are we going to do today?"she asked.
"Well, we have to see on of our building site in Mapo-gu in the afternoon."
"Okay." she bobbed her head.
 
 
 
 
Chaerin's POV
 
Jiyong and I were going to work when he annouced me that we had to see one of his building site in the afternoon.
 
We were almost there but I gotta admit that my mind still wasn't at ease. I was still worried about Aaron. I knew it was already his second day there, but I didn't know why I was so stressed.
 
I was still in my thoughts and playing with the hem of my dress when I felt Jiyong hold my left hand.
I jumped a little and looked at him with eyes full of questions.
 
"Are you that worried about Jiyong Junior?" he asked.
'How did he know?'
 
"H-how di-did you know?" I stuttered.
'Yah Chaerin-ah, how can you ask this question perfectely in your head without stuttering but when you open your mouth you can't do it!'
 
He held my hand thighter and answered "You keep playing with the hem of your dress and you look like your thinking about something so I knew it was Jiyong junior."
"I-I could have b-been thinking about someone else." I stuttered ONCE AGAIN while I was trying to take my hand out of his.
 
He looked at me, smiled, then brought my hand to his lips and kissed the back of my hand.
'WHY DOES HE KEEP DOING THAT!!!' 
 
I turned my head to my window, closed my eyes, then bit my lips with all my strengh trying to prevent a moan from coming out of my mouth.
I thought he would have stop after one kiss but he kept going.
He kissed every inch of my hand, the back of it once again, my palm, and my fingers. I'm not going to lie, his lips were driving me insane.
 
I was slowly getting weak so I mustered enough courage up  to be able to speak.
"Ji-Jiyong-sshi, look at the road." I said.
"That's what I'm doing right now. Don't worry, I can do both." he laughed.
 
'Is he kidding me?'
I looked at him and sighed.
I pulled my hand with all the strength I had left and finally succeeded in taking my hand out of his.
 
"What's going on?" he asked then tried to take my hand once again but I kept avoiding his.
Knowing that he wouldn't be able to hold my hand again, he brought his to the steering wheel.
 
I smiled and turned my head to look out of my window.
'Finally! He understood he shouldn't hold my...WHAT THE!!!'
 
"Stop it!" I immediately said when I felt his right hand settle between my thighs.
 
"No." he said and chuckled.
I looked at him and screamed "Yah!" 
"You don't want me to hold your hand so..." he shrugged.
"So you have to put your hand between my thighs?" I frowned.
"Exactly!" he laughed.
"If you're not taking your hand off of my thighs I will sue you for ual harassment."
 
He slowly took his hand off of me and pulled over since we had arrived.
 
"Are you serious?" he asked looking at me.
"I don't want you to touch me." I said avoiding his question.
"No, I asked if you were serious."
"Y-yes...I mean no...I just don't touch me." I said before opening my door and going out of the car.
He quickly went out of it too and kept looking at me.
 
"Let's go. We are already late." I said and started walking.
"No, we are not over with this conversation."
"Of course we are over." 
He catched up with me and made me look at him.
 
"You really don't want me to touch you?" he asked.
I really didn't knew why but I was kind of regretting what I said, he seemed so sad.
 
"Chaerin-sshi, answer me, please." he begged.
"No, I don't want you to touch me." I said lowering my head.
"Okay." he cupped my chin and made me look at him. He smiled at me but I knew it was a forced smile. 
He then ruffled my hair and said "Let's go." before walking ahead of me.
 
His smile broke my heart. I didn't realized that my words could hurt him that much.
'Chaerin-ah, you weren't serious. You have to apologize.'
 
I followed him into the building and came next to him waiting for one of the lift.
With us they were five other workers waiting for one of them too. I thought Jiyong would allow them to come into the lift with us like he did yesterday but when it came, he entered it without saying anything which mean they couldn't take it.
 
I looked at him and asked "Can't they take it?"
He looked at me as if he hated me and shook his head "And you neither."
I was taken aback "Are you for real?" I asked with a smile on my face.
"Yes" he said and I looked at him in complete shock.
 I went out of the lift and looked at him till the door were closed.
 
'How can someone attitude change so quickly?' I couldn't believe it.
'OMG! I can't believe it. You don't even know how much I hate you right now Kwon Jiyong!!!'
 
 
 
 
Nobody's POV
 
Chaerin took another lift with the other workers. She was so embarrassed because of what Jiyong did to her and in front of other people. 
In the lift she heard people whispering to each other and she knew they were talking about her.
 
She arrived at her level and hurriedly went to her desk.
On it, she saw some documents and a post it from Jiyong on top of it "I need these in two hours." was written on it.
 
"What? Is he serious?" Chaerin couldn't believe it. How was she supposed to finish these documents in two hours. Her head was about to explose and she hadn't even started.
 
She sighed, sat on her chair and started working.
 
 
 
 
 
Two hours later in Jiyong's office
 
Jiyong was talking to one of his client on the phone when Chaerin came into his office.
He looked at her and frowned, he then turned the chair he was in to face the large glass window. 
 
He talked for twenty minutes not minding Chaerin who was waiting to give the documents to him. 
When he finally finished he breathed deeply and turned to face Chaerin, however, he didn't looked at her but at his cell phone on which he saw he had one miss call.
 
He was about to grab his phone when Chaerin cleared . Jiyong looked at her for her to say what she had to say but Chaerin didn't say anything, she just pointed with one of her finger the documents showing to Jiyong she finished.
 
He nodded then fixed her "Why did you enter without calling?" he asked.
"Well, you were talking on the phone with one of your client." she answered with a smile.
 
"Well, you should have at least knock at my door."
'Why is he acting with contempt?' thought Chaerin.
 
"I-I don't wanted to disturb while you were on the phone." she stuttered.
"Then you shouldn't have entered." he coldly said not even doing it on purpose.
 
 
 
 
Jiyong's POV
 
I was upset about Chaerin's attitude earlier, I didn't notice how cold I sounded when I was talking to her.
 
When I said to her that she shouldn't have entered she seemed out of words. She lowered her face and walked to my desk. She placed the documents on it and a single tear fell on top of it. As her tear fell, my heart stopped beating.
 
"I'm sorry~" she said with a shaking voice and I stopped breathing.
 
She turned around ready to leave and without thinking twice about it, I stood up, ran to her and back hugged her.
"No, I'm sorry." I said.