Let's go

Taste of love

 

Nobody's POV
In Jiyong and Chaerin's house
 
It was 9:29pm and the ring bell resonated into the house.
"I'm on it." screamed Jiyong to Chaerin and ran to the door to open it.
 
He opened the door and saw Taeyang, Dara, Daesung and Minzy.
"You're early." smiled Jiyong looking at his watch.
"Man, we are only one minute early." laughed Taeyang "Should we waiting one more minute outside to make you happy?" he asked making everyone burst into laughter.
 
"No, come in." said Jiyong.
Everyone entered and took their shoes off.
 
"Where is Aaron?" asked Minzy.
"He's already asleep." answered Jiyong.
"Did you put him to bed?" she asked.
"Yes." he nodded shyly.
"Wow. Jiyong oppa, you seem to be a good father." she smiled.
"I'm trying my best." he said touching his nape "I'm going to show you around." he said and made them visit the house quickly for Chaerin not to feel alone.
 
After 5 minutes they went to the kitchen to see the only room they hadn't visited and saw Chaerin.
 
"Unnie!" "Chaerin-ah!" screamed Minzy and Dara at the same time before running to their friend.
"Girls! How are you?" she asked hugging them.
"Fine." they both nodded and broke the hug.
 
"Chaerin-ah! Hi! How are you?" said Daesung and Taeyang before hugging her.
"Taeyang oppa, Daesung oppa, I'm fine." she smiled.
 
Jiyong was watching the scene which was unfolding before his eyes and he wasn't pleased by what he was seeing 'Why can she call them oppa but not me?' he thought to himself.
To him, the hug was too much so he cleared his throat for them to break the hug and have their attention.
 
"Guys, let's go to the living room." he said to his guy friends and with that they left but not without taking juices from the fridge.
 
 
 
"Chaerin unnie, it looks like Jiyong oppa doesn't like when boys are touching you. If he's getting hungry when Daesung oppa and Taeyang oppa are hugging you then it must be worst with other men." laughed Minzy.
"Yeah, he was kinda weird the entire day." nodded Chaerin.
"He loves you. He really does." said Minzy.
"I-I...maybe. I don't really know. But I can't deny that he's making a lot of effort." said Chaerin and her two friends nodded.
 
"So, baby Rin, what are you cooking?" asked Dara.
"Seared scallops with lemon and garlic pan sauce for the starter main course, risotto with shrimps for the main dish and a crème brulée for dessert." smiled Chaerin.
"Wow, seems nice!" exclaimed Dara "How can we help you?" she added.
"Can you seasoned the scallops on both sides with salt and pepper please."
 
"What about me?" asked Minzy.
"Can you peel and devein shrimps please." said Chaerin and Minzy nodded.
 
 
 
"So, unnie, how are you and the bab..." started Chaerin but Dara screamed trying to cover her voice.
 
"What did you say unnie?" asked Minzy to Chaerin but Dara answered.
"Nothing." she said walking to Chaerin and whispered to her that she was waiting for Bom and Seunghyun to come back to tell to everyone about her pregnancy and Chaerin nodded.
 
"Please unnie tell me." begged Minzy.
"Tell you what?" asked Chaerin.
"What you were about to say."
"Ah, I forgot. Sorry." said Chaerin and Minzy frowned.
 
"So, how was your first day at work?" asked Dara trying to change the subject.
"Great." shrugged Chaerin.
"Great...just great?" Dara raised her right eyebrow.
"Yeah." slowly nodded Chaerin.
"Wow, wait. Chaerin-ah, what happened?" asked Dara leaving the scallops and walking to Chaerin.
"Nothing unnie. Nothing."
"Then why are you so weird?" she asked looking at her suspiciously "OMO! Don't tell me you..." started Dara pointing at her friend from head to toes but couldn't finished her sentence because Chaerin interrupted her.
 
"UNNIE! What are you thinking about? We didn't do anything." she defended herself.
 
Minzy, who was still peeling and deveining prawns started laughing catching her unnies' attention.
"Why are you laughing?" asked Chaerin.
"Because you're funny unnie."
"How am I funny?"
"I can see by the way you're acting that you're trying you're hardest to resist him." smiled Minzy now looking at Chaerin.
"W-what are you talking about? It's not hard for me to resist him because I don't love him."
"Hahaha! Unnie, you're so funny when you are lying." laughed Minzy.
"Yah! Minzy-ah" whined Chaerin.
"You kissed him, right?" asked Minzy dropping the prawn she had in her hand and walking to her unnie.
 
Hearing her, Chaerin stopped chopping shallots and lowered her head for her friends not to see her blushing face.
"OH MY GOD!" screamed Dara "YOU REALLY KI..." she added but couldn't finished since Chaerin covered .
"Unnie, please." she whipsered "We didn't kiss, okay? I mean...w-we...h-he tried but someone came at the right moment." she stuttered and her best friends squealed.
 
"Stop it! Nothing happened."
"But if that person didn't interrupt the two of you, would you have let him kiss you?" asked Minzy.
"N-no."
"Then why are you stuttering?" smirked Dara.
"Because, you're making me nervous." she said and her friends laughed once again.
 
"Anyway, he seems like he is taking his father role pretty seriously." said Dara.
"Yes." nodded Chaerin "He's amazing with Aaron."
"And with you?" questionned Minzy.
"Minzy-ah, stop it please."
"But what? He seems like he really wants to be your boyfriend or better, your husband."
"It will never happen."
"Never say never unnie." said Minzy and Chaerin shook her head "I'm sure he'll soon talk to you about it." she added and Chaerin stayed silent not wanting to talk about her and Jiyong anymore.
 
 
"Unnie! Unnie!" Minzy called Chaerin followed by Dara "Baby Rin! DdokChae! Chaerin-ah!"
"WHAT!" screamed a fuming Chaerin.
"Wow, don't need to scream like that." said Dara "Anyway, don't you think Minzy's right? He wants to get back with you and he'll talk to you about it very soon." she finished waiting for Chaerin to say anything but she just went back on cutting shallots.
"Unnie!" "Chaerin-ah!" said her friends at the same time and Chaerin had enough.
 
"FINE!" she screamed but immediately lowered her voice "He already asked me if we could get back togheter. Are you happy now?" she said hoping they would finally stop questioning her but looks like she didn't know her friends.
 
"And what did you answer? Hm." asked Dara coming the closest possible to Chaerin.
"Nothing. He immediately asked me to think about it."
"And what would you ave say if he wanted you to answer right away?" asked Minzy.
 
Chaerin sighed and whispered to them what she would have say.
 
 
 
 
 
In the living room
 
The boys were on the couch, drinking their juices and looking at the TV when Taeyang asked Jiyong how was his first day at work with Chaerin.
 
"Great." he answered.
"Just great?" said Taeyang and Jiyong nodded.
 
Taeyang looked at Daesung and the both of them laughed.
"What is so funny?" asked Jiyong.
"I'm sure something happened. You must have been so protective to Chaerin. You don't even allow us to hug her." smiled Daesung.
"Nothing happened. And of course you can hug her..." he said lowering his voice at the end of his sentence.
"Yeah right." Taeyang rolled his eyes.
"Hyung... what happened? Please, talk to us." said Daesung.
 
"Okay! Okay! W-we almost kiss." said Jiyong.
"WHAT? Wait, why almost?" asked Taeyang.
"Because, one of my worker interrupted us."
"Really? God! Does it mean that you are back togheter?" 
"Not really. I asked her to think about whether she wanted us to get back togheter or not." replied Jiyong and his friends nodded.
 
 
 
 
Thirty minutes later
 
The girls finally finished cooking and called the boys to the dining room.
They entered the dining room and were welcomed by a beautiful dinner.
 
"Wow, it looks delicious." Daesung his lips.
Taeyang and Jiyong nodded in agreement.
 
They all sat around the table and started eating.
"It's so good Chaerin-ah." smiled Daesung "Jiyong hyung is so lucky, he has the opportunity to eat your food whenever he wants to." he added.
Chaerin chuckled and lightly shook her head "I didn't do it all by myself, the girls helped me."
"We did what you asked us to do." smiled Minzy "You're really a great cook."
"Aigoo." said Chaerin.
 
This night, while eating, they talked, laughed and at 0:34am, Daesung, Taeyang, Dara and Minzy left.
 
"It was great, we should do it again once Bom noona and Seunghyun hyung will come back from their honeymoon." said Jiyong while closing the door.
"Yeah, definitely." said Chaerin climbing up the stairs.
 
"Are you going to sleep?" he asked and Chaerin turned around.
"Yes, it's pretty late. I'm going to take a shower first and then I'll go to bed." she nodded.
"Yeah, me too." he said scratching his nape.
 
Chaerin smiled and left to her room.
Jiyong sighed and passed his hands through his hair "I should go to my room too." he whipsered.
 
 
 
 
The morning
Chaerin's POV
 
It was 8 am and I was already ready and Aaron too.
I was feeding him when Jiyong came into the kitchen.
"Hi, you seem to be a morning person." he said going to the fridge.
"Yes" I nodded looking at him. He was so handsome.
He turned around and saw me looking at him so I quickly looked away.
 
"What's going on?" he asked.
"Nothing." I answered.
"So why were you looking at me?"
"I wasn't." 
"Yes you were." he said coming closer to me.
Once in front of me he leaned in and kissed my forehead surprising me.
 
"What are you doing?" I frowned.
"Just saying hi to you." he smirked.
"You already said it when you came into the kitchen."
"Really? I forgot." he smiled.
"Yeah right...Anyway, are you ready?" I asked.
"Hm." he nodded.
"Here take Aaron." I said giving him Aaron "Can you please finish feeding him?"
"Sure." he said seating down with Aaron and taking the bottle from my hand.
 
"He's so cute. Just like his father." he said looking at him and I rolled my eyes.
He then raised his head and looked at me. His eyes immediately widened.
 
"W-what are you wearing?"
"Isn't it cute?" I said turning around.
I was wearing a mid lenght white tight dress with long sleeve, had my hair, which were slightly curled, in a high loose ponytail and wanted to wear my white heel sandals from Saint Laurent which were in front of the main door.
 
"Go and change your outfit. Now. Hurry or we are going to be late." he said now looking at Aaron "And change your hairstyle too."
"What? But you asked me to tie my hair up."
"Yes, but not like that. Can't you tie your hair in a bun?" he asked.
"I can, but I don't want to. And I won't change my outfit."
"Chearin-ah, do it now. We can see your every curves with the dress you have on, I don't like that."
"You know what" I started and untied my hair "I will go to work with this dress on whether you like it or not and I will let my hair down just to piss you off. And don't call me Chaerin-ah." I said before walking out of the kitchen to take Aaron's bag which was in his room.
 
I then went out of his room and saw Jiyong waiting for me down the stairs with Aaron in his arms.
"Chaerin-ah, are you serious?" he asked.
"Jiyong-sshi, don't call me Chaerin-ah."
"Sorry, Chaerin-sshi. P-please, change your outfit." he begged.
"No." I smiled walking down the stairs.
"I-if you-you're not changing your outfit y-you are not going into my car." he stuttered.
"Then I'll call a cab." I sticked my tongue out.
 
Once in front of him I looked at him in the eyes and smiled "So...should I call a cab?" I said.
"Ugh..." he sighed and frowned "God! I can't believe how stubborn you became."
"You'll get used to it buddy." I patted his left shoulder "So..."
"So, let's go." he said walking to the door.
"Okay." I smiled.
 
We went into the car then left.
 
 
 
 
Ten minutes later in Jiyong's car
Nobody's POV
 
"I think we are going to be late to work." said Chaerin.
"I know. It's your fault." said Jiyong.
"What?" How is it my fault?" 
"Because you wouldn't change your outfit."
"Why would I change my outfit? It's not as if I was wearing a short skirt and a crop top. And I can dress the way I want to dress, it's my body."
"Maybe, but you're mine." mumbled Jiyong.
"What did you say?" asked Chaerin.
"Nothing." Jiyong shook his head "We arrived." he said and Chaerin looked in front of her.
 
"What? Is that a nursery?"
"Yes."
"Really?" Chaerin widened her eyes "It looks like a castle."
"Yeah, it's kind of cool. They are the best." he said and Chaerin nodded.
"Let's go." he said before opening his door.
 
He went to the back seat, took Aaron, then grabbed his bag. He was about to walk to the nursery's main door when he noticed that Chaerin was still in the car.
'Why isn't she coming?' he thought.
 
He walk back to his car and knocked at her window's door.
"Chaerin-sshi." he called her seeing that she wasn't moving and had her head hung low.
 
"Chaerin-sshi." he raised his voice and knocked harder on the window.
She slowly raised her head and pouted looking at him.
"What's going on? Let's go." he said starting to feel the weight of his son and his bag.
"I don't want to go. You can go by yourself." she sniffed.
"Yah! You're not going to cry. Please let's go. I know it's really important for you."
"I-I don't want to cry in front of Aaron."
"It's okay. Everything will be okay. I'll be right next to you, now and forever." he smiled looking at the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with "Hm? Let's go?"
 
Chaerin opened her door and went out of the car. 
Seeing her coming out of the car lightened Jiyong's heart right away. He looked at her and leaned in to shyly kiss her forehead.
Surprised by his action, Chaerin hadn't had the time to push him away or that's what she wanted to believe.
 
"Can we go now?" he asked with his calming and soothing voice.
Chaerin immediately felt her heart beating faster and got butterflies in her stomach. 
 
Even if he was carrying Aaron and his bag, he outstretched his right hand waiting for Chaerin to hold it.
He was trying everything to look cool and confident but he was in fact nervous and scared to feel her delicate hand in his.
 
"Hm." she nodded and the sound of her husky voice came to his ear making him shiver.
She then gently held his hand and Jiyong smiled.
 
Hand in hand, they walked to the main door and were soon welcomed by a lady.
"Good morning." she greeted, and Jiyong and Chaerin did the same "Are you Jiyong's parents?" she asked and they both nodded "I'm Kim Seol Hee" she bowed.
 
"I'm Lee Chaerin and this is Kwon Jiyong." Chaerin bowed back.
"Yes I know. It's a pleasure to meet you. Your son is so cute." she smiled.
"Thank you." talked Jiyong "But it isn't surprising. He's cute just like his father." he said and Chaerin made a face.
 
The lady laughed and asked Jiyong to give Aaron's bag to her. He gave it to her, she gave it to one lf her co-worker and then she took Aaron.
"Say bye to mom and dad." she talked to Aaron making him wave his little hand at his parents "Bye." she bowed to Jiyong and Chaerin.
"We'll be picking him up tonight." said a nervous Chaerin.
"Okay." said the lady before leaving them.
 
She entered a room where all the other babies were and started taking of Aaron's cute shoes to put his baby slippers on.
 
Jiyong started walking to the main door but when he turned around he saw that Chaerin was still next to the room in which Aaron was and she was watching him through the window.
 
He sighed and went next to her "Chaerin-sshi...W-we are already late. Let's go. He's in good hands. Hm?".
He then reached out and the tip of his fingers touched her wrist hesitantly.
She slowly turned her head and blankly looked at him.
 
"Are you okay?" he asked.
"Y-yes...I mean I-I guess." she stammered.
"Don't worry everything will be alright." he smiled trying to reassure her and slowly brought her hand to his lips and softly kissed it.
 
Chaerin closed her eyes allowing herself to feel Jiyong's cotton candy like lips to touch her skin. Once the kiss over she opened her eyes and Jiyong's ones were still closed, she bit her lips and took her hand out of his.
Jiyong slowly opened his eyes and looked at her.
 
"Jiyong-sshi...a-are you trying to make us late?" she asked and Jiyong smiled.
"Hurry up!" she nervously smiled at him before walking to the main door.
Jiyong laughed and turned around watching her sway her hips left right driving him crazy.
 
"Hey! Wait up!" he screamed.