No, let me do it!

Taste of love

"You're really, really beautiful when you're smiling." he said and started driving.
--------------


Nobody's POV

Once in their home, Jiyong took care of Aaron and Chaerin started making diner.
She wanted to do both, but Jiyong insisted on helping her, and since he at cooking it was better for everybody's health to let him take care of Aaron since he was way better at it than cooking obviously. And in fact she couldn't be more happy.

So he bathed the baby while Chaerin was cooking some japchae.

When Jiyong finished he went down with Aaron to prepare his feeding bottle.
He placed him in his high chair and started. 

"Do you know how to do it?" Chaerin asked.
"Chaerin-ah, I may not know how to cook but I looked at you and now I know how to make a simple feeding bottle." he said before putting sink water in the bottle.
She chuckled and grabbed a bottle of water "Jiyong "APPA", it'll be better if you use this water." she gave him the bottle.
He grabbed it and snickered "I knew it. I just wanted to know if you knew it too."
Chaerin pursed her lips and nodded "Yeah right."

He opened the bottle and almost let it fall to the ground scaring Chaerin. Some water spilled on the ground but he managed to not let the bottle drop to the floor. 
He sighed and looked at Chaerin. She looked at him worried and asked him if he wanted her to help him.
"NO!" he suddenly screamed making her jump a bit "I just wanted to know if you were paying attention to what I was doing since I noticed you weren't that good at it" he smiled and Chaerin shook her head.

She looked at him and knew he wanted to prove her he was worthy of being little Jiyong's father, he needed to prove her he was the man she could lean on.
He grabbed the feeding bottle and poured the water in it.
"Just keep cooking. I'm hungry so you better hurry up woman." he said pushing her playfully while heading to the microwave.

She laughed and went back on cooking while Jiyong finished preparing their son's food and cleaned the floor before feeding him.

As he was ready to feed their son, Chaerin turned around and stopped him.
"Did you wash your hand before feeding my son?" she asked.
"YAH! Of course! Do you think I want to get him sick?" he furrowed his brows "And it's not just your son babe, don't forget about it." he winked at her and finally started feeding him.
Chaerin shook her head at his cute antics and once again went back on cooking.

Twenty minutes later little Jiyong was asleep and it was their time to eat.
During the dinner none of them wanted to talk. Chaerin kept looking at her plate not daring to look at the man in front of her. Him on the other end kept looking at her while eating and Chaerin feeling his eyes on her started getting a little bit uncomfortable.
She wiped and looked at Jiyong startling him.
"Why do you keep on looking at me?" she asked.
"I can't help it" he started before putting his fork on his plate "I miss you Chaerin-ah." He said staring intently at her.
"Jiyong-sshi..."
"Chaerin-ah..." he cut her not wanting to hear her calling him this way but was stopped by her.
"Jiyong-sshi, you're a good father." she said suprising him "A little bit awkward and clumsy from time to time but you're a good father to our child." she continued.
"Thanks" smiled Jiyong and started reaching for her hand.
"But..." she said putting her hands under the table "but...I think it's better if we leave it at that. It didn't work out twice between us... So there's no need for us to try a third time." she finished before standing up.
"Chaerin-ah..." he stood up wanting to stop her.
"Don't worry about the dishes... I'll take care of it in the morning." she said before going to her bedroom.


At 3:45 am, Jiyong woke up to the sound of his son's cries almost filling the entire house. He immediately went out of his room to take care of him no wanting his little boy to wake up Chaerin but when he opened his door he bumped into Chaerin who was apparently coming from the kitchen with a feeding bottle in her hand.
"He's just hungry" she said "You should go back to sleep." she slowly pushed him to his room but grabbed her hand and took the bottle from it.
"No. You go back to sleep. I'll take care of our son." he said. Now he was the one leading her to her room.
"Jiyong..."
"Chaerin-ah. Sleep! Now! You have a long day ahead of you." He smiled when she finally was in her room closed to the door and then went to Aaron's room.


Four hours later, Chaerin and Aaron were ready but Jiyong hasn't come down yet.
Just as she was gathering all her courage to go check on Jiyong he came into the kitchen.
"Hi" said an almost life less Jiyong.
Seeing his face Chaerin got worried and went to him.

 

Chaerin's POV

I was in the kitchen with Aaron. We were ready and were waiting for Jiyong to come down and eat a little, three minutes later Jiyong came into the kitchen with a pale face.
I immediately went to him and touched his face.
"Are you okay?" I asked him.
"Yes." he nodded looking at my face.
That's when I realized what I was doing.
'What are you doing Chaerin-ah?' I asked myself before stepping back.

 

Jiyong's POV

I went out of my room after taking a shower. I wasn't even able to sleep last night, this little Jiyong kept crying.
I don't know were he got his attitude from but damn, this kid is really something.

I came into the kitchen and saw Chaerin and little Jiyong.
'This guy, he cried the entire night and now he's acting all innocent with his cute little eyes.' I shook my head.
"Hi." I said before going to the refrigerator to take some water.
I turned around and saw Chaerin coming to me.
I literally froze.
"Are you okay?" She asked while touching my face.
"Yes." I nodded while looking at her face.
'She's so beautiful!'
She then immediately step back.

 

Nobody's POV

"Are you sick?" she asked looking at the floor.
"No." he shook his head "It's just..."
"Just?" she asked now looking at him.
"This little guy over there." he pouted before pointing their son with his finger.
Chaerin turned looked at Aaron, then looked at Jiyong who was still pouting before brusting into laughter.

Jiyong frowned "What so funny?"
"I-I told you... I told you to let me t-take care of him." she said trying to stop laughing.
"Yah! It's not funny! He cried keeping me awake all night long and now he's acting all innocent. He's acting as if he has had 10 hours of sleep." he ranted making Chaerin smile softly at how cute he was and she wanted to play with him.

"Well, well mister Kwon Jiyong. Are you perhaps regretting taking care of your own child?" she crossed her arms.
He immediately looked at her and shook his head frantically "No! I would never. It's just everything is so new to me... I just need to get used to that... But I love it. "He said walking to her "I love the way my life is right now. I love our son." he said before cupping her face "And I love you Chaerin-ah." 
Now she was trapped in her own game.
He said before kissing her softly and surprisingly for him and even her, she kissed him back.
He smiled into the kiss making her blush. He then nibbled her lips wanting to deepen it but they were cut by little Jiyong who started crying.

Chaerin coming back to her senses pushed Jiyong panting.
'This little kid.' thought Jiyong.

"What was that for?" asked Chaerin before taking Aaron into her arms.
"What was what for?" he asked back before finally drinking from his bottle.
"That!" she said pointing at her lips and then at her and him.
"Well, it was a kiss." he smiled before taking a bite of Chaerin's banana pancakes "So good." he said before taking another bite.

"You know what? Forget about it." Chaerin shook her head and went out of the kitchen.
"Don't act like you didn't like it miss Chaerin."


One hour later Chaerin was already at school, Jiyong at work and Aaron at his nursery.

Chaerin walked to her first class when someone called her.
"Chaerin-ah!!!" she turned around and saw Jay.
"Jay-sshi." she smiled.
"What?" he frowned then laughed "Your calling me Jay-sshi?"
"Yes." she nodded.
"Why? You should call me oppa. I mean we know each other quite well right now. I like you, you like me. So." he shurgged "you should call me oppa."
"Yeah..." she rolled her eyes before turning around and walking to her class followed by him "I don't think so Jay-sshi. Don't kid yourself."

 

In Jiyong's office
Jiyong's POV

I was looking through some papers when someone knocked at my door.
"Who is it?" I asked without looking at the door but no one answered "Who is it?" I asked again now looking at it.
"OPPA!" appeared someone with a box of chocolate in front of her face "Hi! It's for you." She came in front of my desk and gave me the box.

"You again." I said before going back to work.
"Wow! You seem so happy to see me. You should at least be excited about those chocolates."
"I hate chocolates." I said without looking at her.
"Oppa..." she whined.
"Bora, stop. You already came yesterday. Are you planning on coming everyday? Can't you see I'm working. We could go out some day or you could come home. But now I'm working. Okay."
"Okay. Can I ask you one question? And then I'll leave you alone."
I sighed then looked at her "Go ahead." 
"Why don't we go dinner tomorrow night?"
"Tomorrow night?" I asked.
"Yes." she nodded excitely.
"Why?" 
"I don't know. I want to hang out with you."
I wanted to say no when I received a text.

"Wait a second." I looked at my phone.
"Haha!"
"What's so funny?" she asked.
"Nothing." I said before answering the text.
"You know what?" I looked at her.
"What?" she asked.
"Okay." 
"Okay what?" she blinked.
"For the dinner. But someone else will come. Or you changed your mind?"
"No no no no!!!" she shook her head "Awesome!" she smiled "Then see you tomorrow night. I'll text you the address of the restaurant."
"Hmm!" I nodded "See you."

 

Chaerin's POV

After lunch I was ready to go to the librairy when I saw something really weird.
"Kiko?" What is she doing here?
"But wait!!! Why is Jay talking to her?"

----------------------
Hi everyone! I know I haven't been uploading for quite a long time but now I will try to upload as much as I can.
XOXO