Don't let her go

Taste of love

 

In the Kwon's house
 
Jiyong was in his closet, unpacking his stuff since he couldn't do it the other night when he heard someone in his room.
"Jiyongie. The designer is going to come for you to try your tuxedo on."
"Okay mom."
"And Youngbae is here. I saw his car."
"Thanks. Were are you going?"
"I'm going to the Lee's house, Chaerin is going to try on her wedding dress."
Jiyong rolled his eyes "Alright."
 
Jiyong continued tidying his things, he was so into it that he didn't heard Taeyang coming into his closet.
"BOO!"
"HAAAAAAH!" screamed Jiyong dropping his expensive Christian Louboutin sneakers on the floor.
He turned around.
"Hahaha, Jiyongie. You scream like a girl 'HAAAA!' You're funny."
Jiyong went to him and pushed his shoulders "Yah. Taeyang, I almost had a heart attack." he said going to his room.
"Didn't you ask my help for you to avoid this wedding? I was helping you just now." he laughed.
"Hahaha. Thank you."
 
"Anyway, what happened yesterday?"
"I drove her home and left a little after."
"A little after...like right after or the morning."
"I-I..." Jiyong looked at him and asked himself how could his besfriend know him that much "Okay. Okay, I slept with her."
"You WHAT?"
"I know I shouldn't have. And I thought that you knew." 
"Of course no I didn't know. Wait, you can't do that to Chae, she do not deserve that, I talked to her while you were in Cambridge. She's a sweet girl."
"God Taeyang, you know I don't like her, and I want to go back with Kiko." Jiyong left his room and went to the kitchen to drink some water followed by Taeyang.
 
"Listen Taeyang, if you like her that much go out with her. I already talked with my dad and he agreed to let me divorce her after a year if I still don't like her. So I just have to stay with her for one year." he said before drinking some water from his bottle.
"Ji, I don't want to go out with her, I know her because she's one of my girlfriend's bestfriend. And if you want to do it fine but don't come to me when Kiko will cheat on you again, because we know that she will." Taeyang sighed and left Jiyong's house.
 
'What's his problem?' thought Jiyong.
 
 
In the Lee's house 
 
"Chaerin-ah, honey, wake up." said her Mom patting her head. "Your wedding dress is finally here."
"Mom, just let me sleep five more minutes." mumbled Chaerin.
"Baby, come on. Go brush your teeth and come downstairs."
Chaerin opened her eyes, yawned and stretched her arms.
She slipped into her slippers and went to brush her teeth and took a quick shower. She dressed casually and went downstairs.
 
Once in the living room she saw her Mom, her aunt, her friends and Mrs. Kwon.
"Chaerin-ah you are here." said Mrs. Kwon before hugging her. 
"Yes, I'm sorry I kept you waiting."
"No, we are fine, right girls."
They all screamed "Yes."
Chaerin smiled, went to kiss her aunt and hug her friends.
"So, where is my dress Mom?"
"In my walkin closet, you may go, the designer is waiting for you there."
She bowed and went to see her dress.
 
She knocked at the door, opened it and saw her dress.
"Wow, it's wonderful."
"It is right?"said the designer who happened to be a lady.
Chaerin nodded vigorously.
"Well... Should we try it then?" asked the lady.
"Oh yes."
 
"You look gorgeous."
"Thank you, but it is only because of the dress."
"No, your are really pretty. Your husband is lucky."
I chuckled. 'If only she knew.'
"Let's show it to your family and friends."
"Yes."
She opened the door and they walked back to the living room. The two girls were just next to it when the designer asked Chaerin to wait.
"Excuse me. I would like to introduce to you the future Mrs. Kwon." 
Everyone clapped and that's when she came into the room.
The room went silent.
"Isn't it pretty? I knew it, I'm ugly I should take it off." She said trying to pull the dress' zipper down when her Mom talked.
"Baby, you look beautiful." She ran to embrace her daughter and started crying.
"Mom, it's only a dress, I'm don't even have make up on and my hair is horrible."
"No, my baby is perfect. You have always been perfect."
Chaerin smiled and started crying with her mother.
They were soon joined by her future mother in law, her aunt and her friends.
 
A few minutes later Chaerin changed into her normal clothes and everyone was chatting while eating a wonderful korean breakfast.
Knowing Bom, Chaerin asked her mom to buy some corn for her and since she was just next to her she could perfectly see and hear how happy she was.
Bom whispered to Chaerin "Thanks for the corn."
But two minutes after couldn't stop laughing "Unnie, why are you laughing."
"I was just thinking about your honeymoon, you will finally become a woman."
"Unnie, it's creepy and you don't need to do it to be a woman."
"You will see, you'll feel different."
"Yeah right." said Chaerin rolling her eyes.
 
Chaerin's mother stood up "Everyone I would like to congratulate my daughter on her wedding. I hope she will live happily with her future husband and that I will have grandchildren pretty soon." she started crying "And I-I want you to know...I'm sorry I'm to emotional...I want you to know that you will always b-be my little baby."
Chaerin cried and just couldn't stop, her mother went to her and embraced her.
"I love you."
"I love you to mom."
.
.
.
Three days later
At the wedding location
 
"Wow, it's beautiful they choosed the right villa." said Bom when she arrived at the location with the girls.
"Is your boyfriend coming?" asked Dara.
"Of course, you know that my Tabi is one of Jiyong's best friend."
"Yes, Taeyang to is coming."
"Minzy, is Daesung coming?" asked Bom.
"Yes, he wouldn't miss the wedding."
 
They entered the villa and directly went to see Chaerin. They knocked at the door and said at the same time "Can we come in?"
"Yes."
They pushed the door open and saw Chaerin like they've never seen her.
"Chaerin, you died your hair blonde?" asked Minzy.
"Yes, I wanted to change a little. Is it weird?"
"No it's perfect." answered Minzy.
 
"You girls are gorgeous to, my mother chose the right dresses for you."
"Yes, we are okay but you, you look more than gorgeous." said Dara.
Minzy went to Chaerin and gave the only thing that was missing for her wedding to be perfect. Something blue. Chaerin took the box and opened it. When she saw what was in it, she blushed.
"Minzy-ah, what am I supposed to do with that?"
Bom laughed "Chaerin, you need something blue and we thought about a garter. However if you don't want him to take it off in front of everybody he can still do it in private."
"Unnie!"
They were laughing but heard Chaerin's mom "Girls, it's time. Let's go."
The three bestfriend started to leave but not without asking her to put the garter on.
Chaerin was left alone with her mom in the room.
"Are you ready?"
"Yes."
"Okay, let's go."
 
The music started playing and Chaerin was holding her father's hand. 
They started walking down the aisle...
 
 
Jiyong's POV
 
I don't really want to get married but here I am waiting for Chaerin to walk down the aisle.
I looked at my bestfriends, they were my best men. I didn't know that Daesung was going out with Minzy, Seunghyun with Bom and Taeyang with Dara. Now I know why they so wanted me to get married to her. 
Seungri to was one of my best men and was occasionally paired up with Haelin, Chaerin's sister.
'Just breathe Jiyong, only one year, only one year.' 
 
I was in my thought when I heard the wedding music starting.
I could see her walk down the aisle escorted by her father with her vail on.
Her father gave me her hand and said to me "Don't let her go."
I don't know why but I squeezed her hand not wanting to let her go...