I'm sorry

Taste of love
She turned around ready to leave and without thinking twice about it, I stood up, ran to her and back hugged her.
"No, I'm sorry." I said.
-------------
 
Nobody's POV
 
Jiyong back hugged Chaerin and she didn't say anything.
Both of them stayed in that same position, in silence, for almost three minutes.
"I'm sorry." said Jiyong interrupting the silence.
"It's okay." said Chaerin back while caressing his arms.
 
"No. I'm really sorry, and it's not just about what happened just now... Chaerin-ah...I-I have to say something to you."
"What is it?"
"Y-you know a-about Kiko..."
"Yes." said Chaerin now taking his right hand to interlance their fingers.
 
"I...I mean...like...l-let's say I wasn't truly honest with you."
"What?" Chaerin broke the hug, turned around then looked at him "What is it?"
 
 
 
 
Chaerin's POV
 
Jiyong and I were in his office and were hugging each other when he apologized and said he had something to say to me.
It was about Kiko, so the more he was stuttering, the more I was getting nervous.
I broke the hug and looked at him.
"What is it?" I asked.
 
"Last time...w-when you asked me since when I broke up with Kiko...when I stopped seeing her...I told you it was just after I remembered b-but I-I lied."
 
At this moment I blanked, I didn't know what to say, what to think. I was just lost, I didn't know if I should scream or cry.
 
"I-I..." I started surprising myself, since I didn't know I was able to speak at this moment "Th-then when did you s-stop seeing her?"
 
"A-almost two weeks ago."
"What?" I said with a broken voice. I couldn't believe it. I felt sick, I wanted to throw up and get rid of all those feelings I had for him but I just couldn't.
 
"But we broke up a long time ago. I-I was just seeing her from time to time." he said but I don't wanted to listen to him anymore.
"B-babe." he said before taking my left hand.
 
I stepped back and looked at him, I shook my head thinking that it all was a dream. Thinking that Jiyong wasn't trying to hurt me once again. Thinking that he was just joking but seeing how serious he was got me crying those tears I was holding back since he told me everything.
 
"Babe don't cry." he said getting closer to me.
"DON'T!" I screamed "D-don't come closer."
 
"I can't believe it. S-so now you're done playing with Kiko... now you're done with her you want to have fun with me? Just...when are you going to change?"
 
"Babe, I don't love her. It's you that I love." he said coming closer to me and hugged me. And I didn't have the strength to push him away anymore.
 
"I'm sorry." he said and started crying too.
"You're not. You're not sorry Jiyong-sshi."
"Babe, please, believe me." he said thightening the hug.
 
I breathed deeply and slowly pushed him away "Jiyong-sshi, I don't feel well... I want to go back home."
"Okay, I'll go with you." he nodded before passing his right hand through his hair.
"No, I-I need to be alone. I'll take a cab." I said walking to the door. I was opening it when he placed his hand on mine.
 
"Baby..." he started but I immediately cut him off.
"Jiyong-sshi, please." I said with a faint voice.
 
He sighed, kissed my hair and released my hand.
 
I went out of his office, walked to my desk, grabbed my bag and left.
While waiting for the lift, I was looking for the pair of sunglasses I always had in my bag and found them. I put them on then grabbed my phone to call a cab.
 
 
 
 
Jiyong's POV
 
I was in my office and didn't know what to do. I keep doing the wrong things with Chaerin, she definitely deserves someone better than me but I just don't want her to be with someone else than me. I'm so selfish when it comes to her.
 
I should go after her. I should show her how sorry I really am.
 
I sat on my chair, grabbed my phone then called Yanggaeng.
 
"Hello? Jiyong! How are you?" he answered.
"Yanggaeng, can you cancel the meeting I have this afternoon."
"What?"
"Just cancel it. Push it back to another day."
"But I don't know if I'll be able to do that. We need you to visit the site so we'll be able to know what to change and what to keep in our plans."
"Yah! I'm the boss right?"
"Yes."
"So I'm asking you to push back the meeting end of the discussion." I said then hung up.
 
I stood up put my phone in my pocket, grabbed my keys and left.
 
I was waiting for one of the lift but it was taking so much time that I decided to take the stairs.
 
Once in my car I felt my phone vibrating and looking at it, I saw that I had four missed calls and two messages.
Out of the four missed calls, three were from Aaron's school and one from Seungri?
 
Before starting the car I listened to the first message "Good morning Mr. Kwon, here Mrs. Hwan Min Young, the director of your son's school. I tried to call you but you didn't answer. Please call us as soon as you get this message."
 
'What is happening?'
I quickly dialed the school number to talk to her.
 
"Hello?" she answered.
"Mrs. Hwan, Mr. Kwon calling. I listened to your message just now, that's why I'm calling you."
"Oh, Mr. Kwon. Yes, we called you because a woman came to our school telling us that she was your wife and she had to take Aaron since something important happened in your family."
"Lee Chaerin?" I asked.
"No, that is the problem. It wasn't Ms. Lee Chaerin. It was a brunette with short hair."
"Kiko?" I frowned.
"That's it! Kiko." she said "I told her that we couldn't let her take Aaron with her since we didn't know her so she got upset and left. But do you know her? Should we had let her take your son?"
"No, you did good. Thank you. But if she comes back can you call me."
"Of course."
"Okay, thank you. I have to go Mrs. Hwan, thank you again."
"Your welcome." she said and I hung up.
 
'Damn Kiko is getting crazier.'
 
I was about to start the car when my phone started ringing "!" I said before answering.
 
"Hello?"
"Hyung!"
"Seungri! How are you? I've seen you called me and left me a message but hadn't had the occasion the listen to it."
"It's okay. I just wanted you to know that I was coming back to Korea."
"What? Why?"
"Because, Paris isn't for me. I stayed in France only because Chaerin was there but since she's in Korea there's no need for me to stay."
 
'Yah! What is he doing? I know he still likes Chaerin a little bit. Don't tell me he's going to go after her. But he can't, Chaerin and I have a child together. Right?'
 
"And what about Kim Hyun Joong?"
"Yah! Hyung! Do you think he's my boyfriend. I'm not gay. Anyways, he's coming too, he said he missed Korea too."
"Are you missing Korea or my Hunchae?" I mumbled.
"What?" he asked.
"No, nothing."
"So, are you picking me up?" he asked.
"When are you arriving?"
"Tomorrow in the afternoon, at 3:50pm."
"I'll be at work. Try with Taeyang, maybe he's not working tomorrow."
"Hyung, you're so cold. Can't you quit your work early for your maknae? Aigoo. Okay, I'll call Taeyang. Bye!"
"Bye."
I hung up and threw my phone to the backseat.
 
'Are they kidding me? They think I don't see through their moves. Can't they find another girl? My Chaerin isn't the only girl in this world. GOSH!'
 
I then started my car and drove back home hoping I will find Chaerin and talk to her.
Once I arrived I ran to her room but she wasn't there. I ran to Aaron's room thinking she would be there but she wasn't either.
 
"Chaerin-ah! Baby!" I screamed wishing she would answer me but she didn't.
 
I went down the stairs and walked to the kitchen. There, I found a note on the fridge.
 
"I picked Aaron up, I need some time alone. Don't try to look for us, we'll be fine. Chaerin." was written on it.
 
"WHAT?" I crampled the note and threw it in the trash.
I ran to my car to grab my phone that I threw to the backseat and when I found it I saw I had one missed call from Chaerin's mom and two messages but I knew the first one was from Seungri so I deleted it and listened to the second one.
 
"Jiyong-ah, what happened between you and Chaerin? Why is she like that? Anyway, she's here in our house with Aaron, don't worry about them. Just call me when you'll listen to my message."
 
After listening to it I immediately tried to call Chaerin but she wouldn't answer. At the fourth try she answered but didn't say anything.
"Babe...Chaerin-ah...I'm sorry. J-just come back home. I need you, we need to talk about it."
"..."
"Babe, are you listening to me?" I asked and she hung up.
 
 
 
 
Chaerin's POV
 
When I left work I wanted to go back home and think about what Jiyong told me but thinking about it I don't wanted to stay in our house so I decided on taking Aaron in his school and going to my parents' house.
 
When I arrived I knocked at the door and my mom opened it.
"Chaerin-ah! What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be working?" she asked.
 
I don't wanted to cry in front of her and her to worry about me but I just couldn't prevent my tears from falling.
"Mom" I cried "Can we stay home with you and dad for a little bit?" I asked.
 
She hugged me and Aaron and caressed my hair "Of course, it is your home and it will always be." she said and I nodded.
That's what I needed, the protective feeling of my mom's love.
 
We stayed like that for a few seconds before she asked me to come into the house.
 
"Is dad here?" I asked.
"No, I asked him to buy some vegetables for tonight so he's at the market...Oh! Do you have the necessary for Aaron? Should I call your dad and ask him to buy things?"
"Ah...yes please. I just need some diapers."
"That's all?" she asked.
"Yeah, I have Aaron's bag and there's still some of his stuff in his room right?"
"Oh yeah I forgot." she smiled.
 
She was looking at me and I knew she had so many questions in her head but I don't wanted to talk. So I decided to do as if I wasn't seeing her. I gave her Aaron, took my shoes off and walked to the kitchen.
She followed me and sat down with Aaron still in her arms.
 
I was about to take a juice from the fridge when my phone rang. It was Jiyong, I answered it but didn't talk.
 
"Babe...Chaerin-ah...I'm sorry. J-just come back home. I need you, we need to talk about it." he said but I don't wanted to talk.
"Babe, are you listening to me?" he asked but I hung up.
 
I sighed and looked at my mom.
 
"So! What's bringing you here?" she asked taking Aaron's shoes off.
"Mom! Do you not want me here? Can't I see you?"
"Of course you can! But did something happen between Jiyong and you?"
"I-I don't want to talk about it." I said massaging my temples.
"Okay." she nodded.
 
"So, what are we eating tonight?"
"Tangsuyuk and some rice." she smiled and I nodded.
I was about to tell her that I will help her when her phone rang. She gave me Aaron and left the kitchen.
'Why can't she answer in front of me?'
 
 
 
 
Nobody's POV
 
Chaerin's mom left the kitchen and walked to the living room.
She looked at her phone then answered it.
"Hello." she said.
"Eomeonim! Is Chaerin and the baby alright!" said Jiyong with a panicking voice.
"Jiyong-ah" she whispered "Don't worry, they are alright."
"Thank God. Can you pass her the phone, I need to talk to her."
"Jiyong-ah, I don't know what happened between the two of you but I don't think it's the right time."
"Eomeonim, please."
"Aigoo...okay. Wait a minute." she said walking to the kitchen.
 
"Chaerin-ah." she called her daughter who was playing with Aaron.
"Yes mom." she answered.
"Som-someone wants to talk to you." she said giving her the phone and taking Aaron.
Chaerin frowned but brought the phone to her left ear "Hello?"
"Baby!" exhaled Jiyong "I'm sorry. I'm truly..." he said but wasn't able to continue since she hung up.
 
Chaerin placed the phone on the table, passed her right hand through her hair and looked at her mother "Mom! I don't want to talk to him. How should I say it to you?"
"You didn't say you don't wanted to talk to him. You said you don't wanted to talk about it." she defended herself.
"It´s the same mom. Gosh!" sighed Chaerin.
 
"What's going on in here?" asked someone Chaerin hadn't seen since her wedding.
 
 
 
 
Chaerin's POV
 
I was talking to mom when someone came into the kitchen surprising me.
 
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" I screamed.
"I came this morning I missed you guys. I haven't seen you since your wedding. Is it Aaron?" 
"Yes." I cried "You're a really bad aunt. How can you not come and see your nephew?" I asked Haerin.
"You are right I should have. But I'm here now, let's catch the time I lost with all of you." she smiled.
I ran to her and hugged her.
 
"You don't even know how I missed my little sister." I cried while hugging her.
"Unnie! Stop it, you're going to make me cry." she laughed but her laugh quickly changed into cries making our mother laugh out loud.
 
We talked till dad came home. Talking about her stay in Australia, my stay in France, my pregnancy and other stuff.
We ate all togheter then my parents and Aaron went to sleep leaving Haerin and I in the living room.
 
"So, why are you here?" she asked.
"OMG! So I really can't see my family?"
"Of course you can but I know something is wrong. I know you."
"You know me? I thought you didn't since you never tried to call me, you mean little sister."
"Aigoo unnie, I'm sorry. I even brought something for you and Aaron from Australia." she smiled.
"Really? What is it?"
"Tell me what's happening between you and Jiyong and I will tell you what I brought."
"You are so evil..." I crossed my arms and pouted.
Haerin looked at me and laughed.
 
"Yah! What's so funny?" I asked.
"You." she answered pointing at me.
"Oh my gwaad! Australia didn't do any good to you. Did you forgot I was your big sister."
"No, but my sister can be so cute." she said making me smile.
 
"...Okay, I will tell you what happened but don't tell mom and dad. Okay?"
"Okay." she nodded.
"Okay. B-but where do I start? You missed so many things."
"Don't worry mom told me am everything. She told me you agreed on staying with him and everything.
"Okay. So...before agreeing on staying in Jiyong's house, I asked him since when he stopped seeing Kiko and he told me that he stopped seeing her since he remembered about everything but today he told me that he lied to me. That he only stopped seeing her two weeks ago. It was just before Bom unnie and Seunghyun oppa you know."
"Really?"
"Yes." I nodded "He only stopped seeing her because he knew I was coming back."
"Did he told you that?" she asked.
"No, but I'm sure of it. He was just tired of playing with with Kiko and now he wants to play with me."
"Unnie, I don't know why he took so much time before he stopped seeing her but the fact is that I think he told you the truth because he wanted a real relationship with you. I'm sure that if he had the opportunity, he would marry you again tomorrow. And this time because he loves you, not because of the parents." she smiled.
 
"But I don't wanna marry him. You don't know how much I hate him."
"Why?"
"Because he lied to me."
"Unnie, you're so cute. I can't believe you, you can't even hide the fact that you are still truly in love with Jiyong."
"I'm not."
"Yes you are." 
"No, I'm not!"
"Yes you are."
"You know what? Good night. I need to sleep." I stood up from the couch and left to my room.
'What makes her think that I still love Jiyong?'
 
I took a shower then jumped into my bed.
 
My eyelids were getting heavy when my phone rang.
I looked at it and saw that it was Minzy.
 
"Hello." I answered.
"Unnie, how are you? I called to your house and Jiyong told me that you were at your parents."
"Yes I am."
"And why is that?" she asked and I rolled my eyes.
"AIGOO! Can't I see my family without anyone thinking that something's wrong between Jiyong and I?"
"Yes you can. But when I called, Jiyong seemed so depressed." she said and my heart skipped a beat.
 
'Yah! You! Why are you doing that to me? Huh? We are not in love with Jiyong. Okay?'
 
"Minzy-ah, he deserved it."
"But why? What happened? Please tell me."
"He lied to me. He said he stopped seeing Kiko as soon as he remembered about us but he only stopped two weeks ago. Just before the wedding. Now you understand why I am so upset? I can't let him play with me again."
"Oh my God! I'm going to kill him. But still unnie, he seems like he's truly in love with you. I know he keeps making mistakes and not little ones but I know he loves you. It's still the past, now he's with you. I'm sure he will never ever cheat on you. You can see by the way he's looking at you that he loves you and Aaron more than anything and anyone in this world." she said and I started crying.
 
"Unnie, don't cry please."
"But I can't help it." I sobbed.
"Aigoo. You really love him too. I think you should forgive him. Hm?"
"No! And you guys should stop saying that. I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH JIYONG!" I screamed before hanging up.
 
I brought my knees up at my chest burying my head into them and continued crying.
 
*ring* *ring*
My phone rang, I looked at it and it was Jiyong.
I answered and screamed "I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU!" then hung up.
 
I laid in my bed and stared at the ceiling 'Why am I still in love with you?'