One and only

Taste of love

Hi guys! I'm really sorry for not updating sooner I had so many things to do, going to school, work and other things. Anyways, I'm sorry. I will try to update more. 

So, here's an other chapter.

------------------------

 

Chaerin immediately pushed him away and looked at him "Wife? Jiyong-sshi, calm d..." started Chaerin but couldn't finish since she was interrupted by Jiyong.
"YAH! YOU! How can you call him, oppa, and call
me Jiyong-sshi? Chaerin-ah...don't be like that." he said before stomping his feet and feigning to cry.

Chaerin shook her head seeing her son's father acting this way 'OH MY GWAD!' she thought.


Chaerin seeing Jiyong like this asked him if they could go somewhere to have a small talk before the arrival of the client. 
Jiyong agreed and they went away from Yanggaeng.

"Jiyong-sshi, could you please stop. I can call oppa whoever I want to." said Chaerin.
"Okay, but could you not call Yanggaeng, Seungri, Hyun Joong and Soo Hyuk, oppa. Only them would be nice." pouted Jiyong.
"What?" frowned Chaerin.
"Please..." begged Jiyong
"No!"
"Chaerin-ah..." whined Jiyong.
"Look I think we should end this conversation here." she said ready to go back to Yanggaeng.

"Why?" asked Jiyong stoping her.
"Because you're saying nonsense and I don't want to talk to you when you're behaving like a kid."
"I'm not, Chaerin-ah..." Jiyong started with a more serious tone when Chaerin cut him off.

"Don't call me like that." she said.
"See! You're saying I'm acting like a kid when you're not that different. You keep running away from me as if you didn't have any feelings for me when we both know you still do." he sighed, passed his hand through his hair and got closer to the woman in front of him.

"Listen, I love you. I'm sorry if you think I'm behaving like a kid when you're close to other men but I can't help it. I'm going crazy when I feel like I might lose you...again. I might be acting like a kid, a stupid boy, an ...but I hope you will forgive me. If I'm acting this way it's because I only want to be with you..." he paused before bringing his forehead to Chaerin's forgetting they even had helmets on "I want to be you're man, the one and only. That's why I keep messing up, because seriously, I'mma be honest with you, I don't know what to do anymore... I want you back. You're confusing me Chaerin-ah. One day you're hot, the other one you're cold, I don't know what to do anymore. I'm doing everything to take you back, to have you by my side. I need you...you as my wife. I want us to be a real family. You, Jiyong junior and me." he continued and Chaerin got teary eyed.

"I love you..." he whispered before pressing his lips on Chaerin's.

 


Chaerin's POV

I was talking with Jiyong and since he wasn't serious I decided it was time to go back to Yanggaeng when he stopped me.

"Why?" he asked.
"Because you're saying nonsense and I don't want to talk to you when you're behaving like a kid." I answered.
"I'm not, Chaerin-ah..." Jiyong started cutting me off.

'I don't understand him, how can his personality change so quickly? And why is he calling me like that?'

"Don't call me like that." she said.
"See! You're saying I'm acting like a kid when you're not different. You keep running away from me as if you didn't have any feelings for me when we both know that you still do." 
'Who does he think he is to tell me I still have feelings for him?'


"Listen, I love you. I'm sorry if you think I'm behaving like a kid when you're close to other men but I can't help it. I'm going crazy when I feel like I might lose you...again." he started and I couldn't think straight.
'Chaerin! Don't listen to him, he's just a sweet talker.'

Still looking at me right into the eyes he continued "I might be acting like a kid, a stupid boy, an ...but I hope you will forgive me. If I'm acting this way it's because I only want to be with you..." he paused before bringing his forehead to mine's "I want to be you're man, the one and only. That's why I keep messing up, because seriously, I'mma be honest with you, I don't know what to do anymore... I want you back. You're confusing me Chaerin-ah. One day you're hot, the other one you're cold, I don't know what to do anymore. I'm doing everything to take you back, to have you by my side. I need you...you as my wife. I want us to be a real family. You, Jiyong junior and me." 

'Oh my God! Why is he saying all these things? And why am I crying? CHAERIN-AH~' I whined in my head when he whispered "I love you" and kissed me.

It felt like heaven. We broke the kiss. His right hand went to my back and he slowly brought me closer to him. 

 

Nobody's POV

Chaerin and Jiyong looked at each other. Him, wanting only one thing, tasting her lips once again and her, trying to understand why she couldn't forget him, those kisses he once gave her, those stares she missed so much and thoses touch she couldn't help her mind to think about.

Jiyong, eager to touch Chaerin brought his right hand to her face and lowered his face ready to kiss her once again when...

 

 

 

"Jiyong!!!" waved Yanggaeng running toward Jiyong and Chaerin.
Seeing him Chaerin pushed Jiyong and fixed her clothes. They were so into their moment they forgot they had helmets on. Chaerin smile at herself for forgetting about it.

Yanggaeng finally came to them with a huge smile on his face "What were you doing?" he smirked.
"W-we...we..." stuttered Chaerin not knowing what to say. She started blushing making Jiyong chuckle.
Hearing him she looked at him and frowned, the latter cleared his throat and lowered his head trying to avoid her stare.

Yanggaeng looked at them and laughed.
"What?" asked Jiyong now looking at him.
"Did I interrupt the two of you?" he questionned.
Chaerin looked at Jiyong hoping he would say something other than the truth when...


"Yes... and if you hadn't come I would be kissing the prettiest woman on hearth but no, you needed to come and take this moment away from me." said Jiyong.
Hearing him Chaerin widened her eyes 'HOW COULD HE???' she screamed in her head.

She was fuming, Jiyong knew it but tried to ignore it. He wanted to make Yanggaeng understand Chaerin was his and will always be his. He wanted Yanggaeng to understand it and tell it to every men who will try to get closer to his one and only.