Why so cold ?

Taste of love

Hey Guys !!!
I just remembered about this story and told myself I needed to finish it. Reading it I thought I couldn't just leave it like that. 
So, for a better peace of mind, here it is !!!

 

 

"Who are you talking about?" Bommie unnie asked.

I looked at the table and nodded "He's so annoying but... But yes." 


-----------------


The next morning in Jiyong's car
Nobody's POV

They already dropped Aaron at his nursery and Jiyong was now driving Chaerin to her school.
Chaerin glanced at him. He was silent since she saw him going out of his room. To say "Hi" to her, he only nodded this morning.

"What?" he asked noticing her looking at him.
"Nothing" she shook her head before speaking again "How was your night?"
"Great. Yours?"
"Amazing. I guess... Bommie unnie is pregnant."
"I know. Hyung is really happy."
"I'm sure he is. He loves her so much." she smiled.

A few minutes later they arrived and Chaerin opened her door.
"I'll see you later then." she looked at him once she was out the car.
"Hmm" he nodded.
She closed the door stepped back and Jiyong immediately drove away.

'Why is he so cold?' she asked herself.

 

Jiyong's POV

After dropping Aaron at the nursery I drove Chaerin to her school.
I really don't wanted to talk to her. I'm so in love, but with Chaerin, it's always one step foward and ten steps backward.

"What?" I told her feeling her looking at me.
"Nothing" she she said before asking me how my night went. "How was your night?"
"Great. Yours?" I answered not really in the mood to have a conversation.
"Amazing. I guess... Bommie unnie is pregnant." she then said.
"I know. Hyung is really happy." I told her now looking at her.
She smiled and said "I'm sure he is. He loves her so much." 
'I love you too Hunchae. I love you too. More that you will ever know.' I thought.

We arrived at her school so I parked.

"I'll see you later then." she looked at me once she was out the car.
"Hmm" I nodded.
When she closed the door I immediately drove away.

"Why is she always so cold ?" I asked myself.

When I arrived in front of my office Bora was in front of it.

"What are you doing here ? I'm not in the mood Bora." I asked opening my door.
"I brought you some breakfast." She said showing me a brown paper bag.
"I'm not hungry." I said walking to my desk.
"Why ? Are you not happy ?"
"Bora, I'm just tired." While turning my computer on.
"Okay. But is it still okay for the dinner tonight ?"
"Ah... I completely forgot." I said massaging my temples "I don't know Bora, I'm kinda tired. Let's do it another day."
"Oh no ! Oppa !!! Please ! The other day you said yes, you even said that someone else would come with you." She pouted.
"She'll never say yes anyways." I whispered.
"What did you say ?"
"Nothing." I shook my head.
"No but seriously oppa, let's have dinner together." She begged.
"Okay ! Okay ! I'll think about it and text you later."
"Really ?"
"Really." I said while touching my temples.
"Great." she jumped before opening her brown paper bag.
"Bora..." I started.
"What ?" she said now drinking her orange juice.
"I need to work." I said showing her all the documents I needed to go through.
"Okay." she nodded now munching on her bread.
"Bora ! Really leave or you can definitly forget about tonight's dinner." I said standing up.
"Okay relax." she rolled her eyes before puting her breakfast back in the bag "See you tonight then."
"That's not sure. I said I'll text you later."

She then left and I sat. 
I looked around me and stood up, I grabbed my phone then called Chaerin.

It started ringing just as my heart started beating faster and faster.
I was about to hang up when she answered.

"Hello..." she said.

 


Chaerin's POV

I walked into the classroom and Jay was already there.

"Hi Jay!" I smiled sitting next to him.
"Hey !" he said while looking at me right in the eyes. 
I looked down clearly embarrassed.
"What ?" I said tucking a hair strand behind my ear.
"Why do I feel like I've seen you before ?" He asked making me frown.
"I don't know ? Maybe someone who looked like me ?"
"No. Impossible." he shooked his head "I've been thinking about you these past days, and tonight I even dreamt about you."
'He's pretty straight foward.' I thought.
I raised my head and saw that his eyes were still fixed on me.
"Jay..."
"Sorry. It's just that you remind me of a girl I usted to know when I was in middle school. Just weird, I don't know why but I see some of her in you."
"Her ?" I asked.
"A girl I knew from middle school before leaving for the States."
"Really ?" I asked surprised.

"Yes. You remember I told you I left for the States when I was 14."
"Yes. And you came back..." I started but he cut me off.
"A week ago." he smiled.
"And I remind you of this girl ?"
"Yeah... Well, we never really talked but one day we worked on a project."
"What kind ?"
"We had to make some wooden clocks." he smiled.
"Yeah, I guess everyone made those clocks." I laughed "I made one too in middle school. And my sister too."
"Yeah but in our school it was a bit different we made those and then an expert made us a smaller replica in gold." He laughed "Dankook middle school style." he said and I couldn't believe it.
"Dankook..."
"Yes. I went there." he said.
"Me too !!!" I exclaimed. "But how come I don't remember you ?"
"Oh !" He said taking his phone out of his pocket and started looking for something.
"What are you doing ?"
"Look !" he said giving me his phone.
I took it and looked at the screen. Then I saw a skinny little boy with big glasses.
"Is that you ?" I asked and he nodded.
I gave him back his phone and took mine.
"Here." I said smiling.
He grabbed my phone and looked at it.
"I still have the wooden clock and the gold one. We actually did a pretty good job working together." I smiled.
"So that's you ?" he asked.
"I really couldn't recognize you Jay. You were so skinny back then. And your glasses !!!" I laughed making him pinch me.
"Ouch !" I screamed while laughing.
"What about you then. Between you back then and you today, there's a huuuuugggggeeee difference." And now it was his turn to laugh.
"Yah !" I was about to pinch him when my phone started ringing.

Jay looked at it and frowned, he then slowly gave it to me. It was Jiyong calling me.

"Hello..." I started, not really knowing what to say since our relationship nowadays wasn't the best.
I stood up, bowed to Jay telling him I'll be right back and left in the hallway.

Jiyong wasn't talking, I could only hear him breath.
"Jiyong..." I started "Are you okay ?" I asked.
"About this morning..." he said "I just wanted to apologize."

I could feel his nervousness through the phone and my heart started beating faster.

"No..." I shook my head "I should also apologize. It must be hard for you with all my mood swings. I'm sorry." I said and waited for him to answer. 

"It's okay..." he breathed. 
He then paused and cleared his throat "What are you doing tonight ?"
"Tonight ?" I asked "I don't know. Maybe spending some time with Aaron. Why ?"
"I wanted to take you out to meet some friends. My parents could take care of Aaron." He paused, waiting for my answer before adding "I mean, that's not really really important. Just forget about it and..."
"Okay !" I cut him off.
"What ?" he asked clearly surprised.
"I said "okay"" I smiled.
"Okay ?" He questionned.
"Okay." I answered while laughing.
"Okay." He then said once again and I could feel he was smiling "So tonight ? Are you sure ?"
"Yes Jiyong !" I laughed.
"Perfect." 
"Jiyong, I'll see you later in the office. My class is about to start."
"Okay. See you."
"See you." I smiled. 
I was about to hang up when I heard a small noise coming from it, I think Jiyong was still speaking.
I put the phone next to my hear but I then realised he hang up.

I then put back my phone in my pocket and went back in the classroom.

 


Jiyong's POV

I called Chaerin to apologize for my behaviour this morning and she surprisingly apologized too.
I then asked her to go out with me tonight and she also surprisingly agreed.

"Jiyong, I'll see you later in the office. My class is about to start." she said.
"Okay. See you."
"See you." she said and I could feel her smile.
"I love you." I whispered while smiling. I don't know if she heard me but I immediately hung up.

I then called Xin.
"Hyung !"
"Xin ! I need you to buy me something."
"What is it ?"