Never?

Taste of love

 

Jiyong, Chaerin and Aaron's first day togheter went pretty well. They called Hyun Joong and Seungri to say goodbye since they both still were going back to Paris. 
Jiyong showed to Chaerin her room. He even asked her to tell him everything he missed about Aaron first months but Chaerin don't wanted to.
 
 
 
It was already 8:30 pm and Jiyong was waiting for Chaerin to get ready to go to the restaurant to his request. It wasn't easy to convince her but since he kept on asking her she finally gave up and agreed.
 
Jiyong was wearing an Ermenegildo Zegna suit with shoes from Tom Ford and was carrying Aaron who was about to spend the night at Jiyong's parents house.
 
Suddenly, Chaerin appeared from the stairs as beautiful as ever. As she walked down the stairs Jiyong's breath shortened. She finally came in front of him and Jiyong had completely forgot to breath.
She was wearing a long dark blue tight lace dress from Elie Saab which was emphasizing her beautiful curves, with heel sandals from Guiseppe Zanotti. Her hair were straight with the end of it slightly curled.
 
"Jiyong-sshi?" she said seeing that something wasn't right with him "Are you okay?"
Jiyong went back to his senses and gulped down the lump he had in his throat "Y-yes, I'm fine. You...you look gorgeous." he said and Chaerin turned her head not wanting to look at him in the eyes.
She don't wanted him to see how much she still cared of what he was thinking about her.
"Thank you." she said looking at her feet but quickly raised her head when she heard Aaron babbling. She laughed and got closer.
 
"He's so cute. Hm, Jiyong-sshi are your parents really okay to look after Aaron tonight?" she asked only looking at Aaron.
"Yes. And they are going to bring him to the nursery tomorrow morning."
"B-but I wanted to bring him there, especially on his first day." she pouted lowering her head and Jiyong could only think of how cute she was.
"Don't worry. They'll take good care of him." said Jiyong and Chaerin nodded.
"You're right." she said looking back at Aaron.
 
"I think we should go." whispered Jiyong looking longingly and carefully her every feature. But his actions didn't went unnoticed by Chaerin who cleared for him to stop looking at her but failed miserably.
 
She stepped back "I-I think you're right. We should go." she turned around and started to walk to the door without waiting for Jiyong.
 
Jiyong followed her and opened the car. He placed Aaron in his car seat and loaded his bag into the trunk.
He went to the driver seat and started the car.
The drive to his parents' house was silent, neither Chaerin or him wanted to start talking first and Aaron started sleeping as soon as they left their home.
 
About ten minutes later, they finally arrived to Jiyong's parents.
Chaerin was about to open the door when Jiyong asked her not to do it.
"Why?" she asked.
"Just wait." he said going out of the car and running to her door.
 
Understanding what he wanted to do, Chaerin immediately opened the door and went out of the car facing a frowning Jiyong.
"I-I told you to wait." he said scratching his nape.
"I can open the car's door myself." she said closing the door.
 
Jiyong sighed and went to pick Aaron up while Chaerin took his bag out of the trunk.
 
They walked to the Kwon's door and rang the door bell.
A few seconds later the door opened up revealing Mr. & Mrs. with wide grins on their faces.
 
"You're finally here." smiled Jiyong's mother. She kissed Chaerin and her son, then extended her hands for Jiyong to give her her grandchild.
 
"Omo. His clothes are so cute." she smiled "If I don't give him back to you tomorrow then it will mean that I ate him." she laughed and everyone smiled.
 
"So how is he?" Jiyong's father asked to Chaerin making her innocently raise her eyebrow.
"Sorry?" she said not understanding what he was talking about.
"My son, Kwon Jiyong. Was his first day as a father fine?" he smiled and Jiyong chuckled.
"I-it was fine." smiled Chaerin.
 
"Okay, we don't want to hold you back, so you can go." said Mrs. Kwon and her husband agreed.
"Yes, let's go." said Jiyong. He took Aaron's bag from Chaerin's hand and gave it to his parents.
"Everything is in there." he added and his parents nodded.
 
Jiyong looked at Chaerin who was only looking at Aaron and gently patted her back "Let's go." he smiled.
Chaerin looked at him and pouted "B-but..." she sighed and looked at his parents "Are you sure you're okay...I mean we can still cancel the restaurant. It's not important." she said not wanting to go.
"No, you can go. We'll take good care of your son, don't worry." smiled Mrs. Kwon.
"B-but..." started Chaerin but Jiyong held her hand and gently dragged her to his car.
"If anything happens call me. We'll be here as soon as possible." she screamed making Jiyong's parents laugh.
 
 
They got into the car and Jiyong started it.
The silence was filling the car and it wasn't to Jiyong's liking.
"Hm" he cleared his throat and Chaerin looked at him.
"Don't worry everything will be fine. My parents will take good care of him." he smiled.
Chaerin nodded but didn't say anything. She turned her head to look out of her window and they didn't talk till they arrived at the restaurant.
 
 
 
 
At the restaurant
 
"Good evening. What can I do for you?" asked the receptionist.
"Good evening, I ordered a table for two. My name is Kwon." said Jiyong and the receptionist looked through his list.
"Yes" he finally said looking at them "Would you follow me." he said walking ahead and they followed him.
Jiyong decided to walk behind Chaerin and could see a lot of men looking at her, even if they were with girls. It was exactly like when they were on their honeymoon.
 
They finally sat on their table and started looking through their menus.
"I hope nobody will send you a drink." laughed Jiyong.
"What?" frowned Chaerin.
"Like wh-when we were in our honeymoon. I saw how all the men were looking at you just now." he said smiling at her.
"Jiyong-sshi, nobody was looking at me. I would have known... Anyways, why did you insisted on inviting me to the restaurant." she said looking through the menu.
"Because I wanted the two of us to spend some time alone so we'll be able to talk." he said still looking at her and not minding the menu he had in his hands.
"Talk? About what?" she said still looking through the menu.
"I don't know. Everything. I want you to talk about what you did in Paris, and I want to know about Aaron's first days and months." 
 
Chaerin stopped looking at the menu and slowly raised her head to set her eyes on the man who was in front of her.
"Why d..." she started but stopped when a waitor came to their table.
 
"Good evening? Have you made your choice?" he asked.
"Hm...I don't know...I'll have the chef special." she smiled.
"Me too." said Jiyong, the waitor nodded, took their menus then left.
 
"So, what were you about to say? Before the waitor came to us." asked Jiyong.
"No...Nevermind...let's just not talk about it."
"About what?"
"About this one year and half."
"But why?"
"Jiyong-sshi, please." she said looking at him right in the eyes and he gave up.
 
Jiyong was kind of upset by the way Chaerin was always rejecting him but decided not to say anything since she agreed on coming to the restaurant with him. He also said to himself he had all the night to make her talk.
 
They didn't talk while waiting for their food  and once it came they started eating.
They were already at the main course when Jiyong decided to talk.
 
"Is it good?" he started slowly for her not to reject him directly.
"Yes." she nodded looking at her food.
"I think my parents are having a lot of fun with Jiyong junior. They didn't call us." he smiled.
"Yes." Chaerin nodded again still not wanting to look at him.
"Is it the only thing you can say? 'Yes'. Hm?" laughed Jiyong.
Chaerin finally looked at him and shook her head "No. I can also say that you are really annoying."
"What?" Jiyong widened his eyes "How am I annoying?"
"You keep talking to me, questioning me, just stop it already. And don't call Aaron, Jiyong junior." 
 
Jiyong was confused "What? If I'm questioning you it's only to get closer to you. You seem so distant and cold since I told you I remember about everything and how do you want us to live togheter if I'm not talking to you. Gosh, Chaerin-ah, what is happening to you?" he said placing his fork in his plate and passing his hands though his hair "And I'm not allowed to call Aaron, Jiyong junior? Isn't it his name?"
He was upset, no, scratch that, he was angry. He kept doing all his possible for her to feel comfortable but she just didn't wanted to let her guard down.
 
When Jiyong finished talking Chaerin smiled and lowered her head. At this moment, Jiyong thought she was lowering her head because she was sorry but he was wrong. 
She lowered her head and continued eating her main course to Jiyong's dismay.
 
'Does this girl have no emotions anymore?' he thought.
He was so upset that he decided not to talk anymore when Chaerin interrupted his thought.
 
"You can talk to me if you want to." she said while eating "But if I don't want to answer I won't. And I'm sorry if you think I'm cold or distant but you'll have to get used to it whether you like it or not."
"Chaerin-ah..."
"Don't call me like that." she interrupted him.
"C-Chaerin-sshi, look. I'm sorry. Okay. I'm sorry, I know you're like that because I hurt you but I'm sorry. I really am."
 
"Jiyong-sshi, you don't even know how I am feeling. I feel betrayed, really betrayed."
"Because I didn't tell you earlier. I know you're upset and I can understand it but I'm sorry, can you at least understand that? Can you forgive me."
 
Chaerin stopped eating, looked at him and placed her fork on the table.
"Jiyong-sshi, I think the fact that I'm staying in Korea should be enough for you to know that I already forgave you but I can't forget. So excuse me if you think that I'm cold but you just don't understand how angry I am. When you remembered about our relationship and were in Korea, I was in Paris, I was going to school, I was working, I was expecting a child and I started raising it by myself. It wasn't easy. So you can't ask me to jump in you arms and kiss you like nothing happened."
 
Jiyong sighed and nodded "I-I know and I am sorry. But you know me. You know that if I knew you were pregnant with my child I would have been there for you."
"But that's the problem, I don't know you anymore. Your mother told me that Kiko was the one behind the accident and you didn't do anything, you didn't sue her. It-it's like you don't care about what happened."
 
"Of course I care. I don't want to sue her because I want to forget about what she did. I don't want to think about it anymore it's so upsetting." 
"So you haven't seen her since then?" she asked.
"Since when?"
"Since you remembered."
"Y-yes." he said not wanting Chaerin to know that it's only been a week since he stopped seeing her.
 
 
"Anyways" said Chaerin "Don't call my son Jiyong junior."
"Why?" he smiled "Isn't it his name?"
"Yes but I'm used to call him Aaron so don't call him Jiyong."
"Yes but it's you. I like Jiyong better, this name is so cool." he said and Chaerin rolled her eyes "And we are in Korea. He should use his Korean name." he added and Chaerin pouted knowing he was right.
He was right, Aaron will be called by his Korean name at the nursery, by Jiyong's parents and hers to. They will be more comfortable calling him Jiyong.
She nodded and agreed "But I'll still call him Aaron." 
"You became really stubborn. Do you know that?" he asked making Chaerin raise her eyebrows.
"I am not." she defended herself.
"Yes you are."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
 
They continued their battle till the waitor came back to ask them if they wanted a dessert.
"Oh yes, I would like to have a strawberry cake please." said Chaerin and the waitor nodded.
"What about you Mister?"
"No, I'm fine. Thank you." said Jiyong and the waitor left.
 
A few minutes after Chaerin's dessert arrived and Jiyong could see how happy she was since her eyes were sparkling.
She took a mouthful of it and looked at Jiyong "Are you sure you don't want some?" she asked and he shook his head.
 
"When am I supposed to start school?" she asked with full of cake making Jiyong chuckle.
"In three days." he answered.
She nodded and took another bite "So it means I have three days free to find a job." she smiled.
"Ah..." said Jiyong "Haven't I told you? I found a job for you."
"I know. My mom told me, but I don't want to work with you."
"Why? It'll be a great experience for you."
"Working for you? A great experience? Yeah right. Jiyong-sshi, I can't work with you. You're the type of person who is unnorganized but can still managed to do an excellent job while I'm really organized or else I will not be able to do a good job. It will be so difficult to work with you."
"No, you'll be perfect. And I changed I'm really organized now." he smiled and Chaerin chuckled.
"Jiyong-sshi, are you saying that because it's true or just because you want me to work with you?"
"Let's say both." he laughed and Chaerin couldn't help but laugh to "So what do you say? Are you going to work with me?"
 
Chaerin smiled and finished eating her cake. She then looked at him and chuckled.
"You didn't answer." said Jiyong.
"Well, my answer is...NE-VER." 
 
 
 
The morning after
 
It was already 8:30 am and Jiyong was ready to go to work. He hurriedly went down the stairs to leave but not before taking a bottle of orange juice from the fridge.
He entered the kitchen and to his surprise, Chaerin was there, all dressed up.
"H-hi! What are you doing here?" he asked.
"I wanted to drink some orange juice before going to work." she answered.
"But I thought..."
"Don't say anything." she interrupted him "Hurry up, I don't want to be late or else my boss might get angry." she said before going out of the kitchen living a smiling Jiyong.
 
 
 
-----------
Don't forget to vote for YG family on:
http://www.worldmusicawards.com
 
2NE1
World's Best Group
World's Best Live Act
 
PSY
World's Best Song
World's Best Video
 
BIGBANG
World's Best Video
World's Best Group
 
GD
World's Best Entertainer of the Year
World's Best male Artist
World's Best Live Act
 
Lee Hi 
World's best song
 
Support the family!!! 
 
And thank you for reading my story, love you guys!!!