I can't breath

Taste of love

 

In Seunghyun's house
 
Seunghyun was setting his poker table in his living room since the boys were coming to play when he heard his bell ring.
 
"Coming." he said dropping the bag of chips he had in his hand on the table and ran to the door.
He looked through the peephole and smiled seeing his friend then he opened the door.
 
"Hyung." said his friend before hugging Seunghyun.
"Jiyong. How are you?"
"Hyung I should be asking this question to you. Mister 'I'm going to get married' " he said imitading his hyung.
"Yah! Anyway, come in."
 
Jiyong entered and took off his shoes. They walked to the kitchen, he washed his hands then went to the living room and started helping Seunghyun with the preparation.
 
"So, how is Bom noona? Isn't she nervous?" asked Jiyong.
"Yeah she is. She's acting like she ain't but she is. And what about you my witness, where are you with your speech?" 
"I'm on it, don't worry. I'm on it." he said and Seunhyun nodded. "And who is the witness Bom chose?" asked Jiyong.
When he heard Jiyong asking him this question he froze, it's been a long time they haven't talked about Chaerin since Jiyong seemed sensitive about the past he still couldn't remember about.
 
"Sh-she chose Ch-Chaerin-ah." when Seunghyun said her name he doesn't know why but he saw Jiyong widening his eyes as if he remembered about his past with her.
 
"Jiyong, are you okay?"
"Ah...yes hyung. I'm fine, I'm fine." said Jiyong but Seunghyun knew that something wasn't right "Hyung, I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back." he said then ran to the bathroom leaving a confused Seunghyun.
 
Once in the bathroom Jiyong washed his face with some water and sat on the toilet.
"I can't do this, I can't see her. I already hurt her so much. Gosh." he said then started to cry but tried everything for his friend not to hear him, he was suffocating and felt like he just couldn't breath.
 
Suddenly Seunghyun knocked at the door "Jiyong, are you okay?".
Jiyong wiped his tears and stood up he breathed deeply and "Yes." he said but Seunghyun could hear by his voice that he had been crying.
Jiyong washed his face again then went out of the bathroom.
 
When he went out Seunghyun saw Jiyong's red eyes and knew for sure that he had been crying.
"Jiyong, are you sure you are okay?" he asked grabbing his friend's left shoulder.
Jiyong nodded then left to the living room.
They continued preparing the table and fourteen minutes after Taeyang and Daesung came.
 
"Woohoo, let's party." screamed Taeyang before doing the dougie and everyone laughed.
They played till the morning while talking about boys stuff.
 
 
 
The day after in Incheon Airport
 
Bom, Dara, Minzy, Taeyang, Seunghyun and Daesung were all at the airport to welcome Chaerin and her new man and they were all excited.
Dara couldn't help jumping around since she was so happy to see Chaerin again.
 
Her plane finally landed and all the passengers started to get out of it. After twenty minutes Bom widened her eyes seeing her bestfriend.
 
"Yah! I-I see my baby Rin. It's Chaerin." she said pointing at her and everyone looked at the direction then they all gasped.
 
"Wow, she just keep on getting beautiful." said Minzy definitely impressed by Chaerin's new look.
She was still blonde but her hair were longer, her body was curvier and her face was more defined than before.
 
They all started waving like crazy for her to see them and when she finally saw them she waved back and walked faster.
However the wait seemed like hell for the girls so they ran to her and hugged her not ever wanting to let go.
 
"Chaerin-ah." "Unnie." said the girls at the same time and they all started to cry when they broke the hug.
"Bom unnie, Dara unnie, Minzy-ah...stop it please." sobbed Chaerin "We have to stop crying, I'm here now." she said and they all nodded.
 
The boys finally reached them and couldn't hide their joy.
"Chaerin-ah." said Taeyang before hugging her and all the other boys joined the hug "We missed you so much." they all said at the same time making the girls laugh at their cuteness.
 
"Yah! Can't you let her breath." said some voices coming from behind Chaerin.