What am I going to do with you?

Taste of love

 

It was already 8:30 am and Jiyong was ready to go to work. He hurriedly went down the stairs to leave but not before taking a bottle of orange juice from the fridge.
He entered the kitchen and to his surprise, Chaerin was there, all dressed up.
"H-hi! What are you doing here?" he asked.
"I wanted to drink some orange juice before going to work." she answered.
"But I thought..."
"Don't say anything." she interrupted him "Hurry up, I don't want to be let or else my boss might get angry." she said before going out of the kitchen living a smiling Jiyong.
-----------
 
Nobody's POV
 
Jiyong hurriedly took a small bottle of orange juice from the fridge and ran to the main door where Chaerin was waiting for him.
Seeing Jiyong, Chaerin slipped on her shoes and went out of the house, Jiyong was about to follow her but ran to his room to take an important paper. Three minutes later he was outside, next to his car with Chaerin.
 
"What took you so long?" she asked.
"I needed to take this." he said showing her a paper.
"What is that?"
"Your employement contract." he said and she nodded.
"Okay, can you open the door now?" she said.
"No, you have to sign it first." he said giving her the paper and a pen.
"Right now?" she asked and he nodded "Can't it wait?" she added.
"No, sign it. Hurry up, or you're going to be late." he smiled.
Chaerin growled and signed the paper.
"Here, happy now?" she said giving it back to him.
"Yes." he placed it in his folder then opened the car.
 
They entered into Jiyong's car and left.
"Why are you wearing a long coat? Aren't you hot?" asked Jiyong.
"No, I'm fine." Chaerin shook her head.
 
"So now you want to work for me?" asked a smiling Jiyong.
Chaerin didn't answered, she only looked out of her window.
"Yah!" he laughed "I asked you a question."
"I thought about it and I want to work with you that's all. I think it'll be a good opportunity for me. Your father's agencies are known all around the world, you know." she said still looking out of her window.
"Of course I know." he laughed "But what happened to your 'I can't work with you', 'NE-VER' hm? " he said imitading her.
"I never said that." she said and Jiyong couldn't control his laugh.
"Yah! Watch out, you're driving!" said Chaerin looking him.
Jiyong came to his senses and quickly looked at her "Sorry. Sorry, but you're so funny." he said still laughing "You clearly said that."
 
Chaerin sighed and pinched his right hand.
"Yah! Why did you do that?" asked Jiyong making a face.
"Because you deserved it. I'm going to work for you that's it. Stop asking why." she said pouting.
'How can she be so cute?' thought Jiyong.
 
"Then you..." I started.
"I said stop." she interrupted him.
"Wow. Relax, I just want to know why you finally decided to accept."
"I told you, you're father's agencies are huge around the world and...and your mother told me the pay isn't bad either." she mumbled the rest of her sentence.
 
"What?" laughed Jiyong "Now I get it. It's all about the money."
"Well, not all about the money but if I can make a lot of money I'll definitely work for you because I have a son to take care of. I can't always ask my mom and my dad some money." she said and Jiyong nodded.
"So you called my mother yesterday night?"
"Yes I wanted to know if everything was fine with Aaron." she said and Jiyong nodded.
 
 
"But didn't you have a secretary before?" she asked.
"Yes, but not anymore."
"Why?"
"It was apparently to hard to work for me. You need to know that if you work for me, you have to do it to the perfection."
"Well, good for you because I'm perfect." laughed Chaerin.
 
She then looked at him and cleared "Was she pretty?"
"What?" asked Jiyong looking at the road and Chaerin back and forth "Why do you want to know?" he frowned.
Chaerin lowered her head and started playing with her fingers "J-just like that." she answered.
"OMG! Are you perhaps jealous Chaerin-sshi?"
"What? NO! I just wanted to know that's all."
"Well, for your information, my former secretary was a man. Maybe he was good looking but I don't really know. I'm not really looking at men like that you know." he said raising an eyebrow.
 
"It-it was a man?" asked an embarrassed Chaerin.
"Yes. But if you want to know about my new secretary I can tell you that she is cute and y at the same time." he smiled making Chaerin blush "Wow, are you blushing?" he laughed making Chaerin uncomfortable. 
"NO! It's just to hot in your car." she said fanning herself with her hands.
"But the air conditionner is on." smiled Jiyong.
"Are you sure?" she asked and stopped fanning herself. Jiyong chuckled and nodded "Well, it's still hot in here." she added.
 
"Then you can take your coat off." he smirked.
"No, I'm not hot anymore." she pouted.
Jiyong pulled over and switched off the engine.
Chaerin immediately unbeckled her seatbelt and went out of the car waiting for him.
'My baby is just to cute for words.' Jiyong thought smiling and did just like her.
 
"Let's go." he said but Chaerin stopped him.
"Shouldn't we go separately?" she asked.
"Why?"
"Because people will start rumors about us."
"Some of them already know that we were married since they assisted the wedding."
"Yes, but now we are not married anymore so..."
"Chaerin-sshi, let's go. You don't want to be late on your first day?" he said walking ahead followed closely by Chaerin.
 
They entered the building and every employee greeted and bowed to Jiyong, impressing Chaerin who was wondering just how powerful he was in his father's agencies.
 
They waited for the lift and once it was there they entered it.
"Aren't you coming?" Chaerin asked to the others employees who shook their head.
She frowned but nodded. When the lift's door closed she looked at Jiyong "Why didn't they took the lift too?"
"They are not taking it when I'm in it. That's how it is." he seriously said.
Chaerin was suprised by how different Jiyong was at work. He seemed so mature and serious. But she shook her head telling her not to be fool by this side of him.
 
"But isn't it to much? It's not as if your were the big boss." she laughed and Jiyong stayed silent waiting for the lift to arrive at their floor.
Chaerin confused by his silence slowly widened her eyes "Ji-Jiyong-sshi, y-you're not the big boss, right?" she asked with difficulty and to her surprise Jiyong nodded.
 
She frowned "Does it mean yes?" 
"Yes." he answered.
"Yes what? Jiyong-sshi." she asked with her hand on her chest or else she would have an attack.
"Yes I'm the 'big boss' Chaerin-sshi."
"B-but you said it was your father's agencies."
"Would you agree on working with me if I had told you I was now the boss?"
"No. But how come your the boss. Your father decided to stop working?"
"Yes, he was tired, he decided to stop and chose me as the chairman."
"But you never told me you were the big boss."
"You never asked." he said still showing no emotions on his face.
 
Chaerin rolled her eyes and got closer to him "Give me the employement contract. I don't want to work for you anymore." she said wanting to take his folder.
"Chaerin-sshi, it's to late." he said and Chaerin pouted.
She stepped back and faked crying.
"How can you be so cruel???" 
 
The door opened up and Jiyong went out of the lift without minding Chaerin.
'Wow, this man is so different from the man I was talking to earlier.' she couldn't believe how serious Jiyong was when it came to work.
She hurriedly went out of the lift to and followed him.
 
Walking to Jiyong's office, people were still bowing and greeting him.
Chaerin looked at each one of his employee and we could see that she wasn't pleased by what she was seeing.
'Why are all these girls look like models? Is it an architecture agency or a model agency? I bet he's flirting with each one of them.' she thought making a face.
 
She was so much in her thought that she didn't see that Jiyong stopped and bumped on him.
"Ouch!" she touched her nose.
Jiyong turned and looked at her right in the eyes "Chaerin-sshi, be a little more serious would you. Didn't you say you were perfect?" he said and Chaerin nodded her head.
"Sorry." she apologized.
 
"Nevermind, this is your desk" he said pointing at the desk which was just in front of his huge office "There's a lot of documents that you need to see but do it quickly. I need them as soon as possible."
 
Chaerin hearing him widened her eyes "But there's more than ten documents!" she said.
"Then hurry up. I want all these documents before 7pm." he said and left to his office.
 
Chaerin cursed him in her head 'Yah! Does he think he can boss me around?' she thought. 
She then looked at her watch and it was already 9:10 am, she quickly ran to her desk, took her coat off revealing a beautiful black leather pencil skirt with a black see through long sleeved top showing her perfect curves. She was also wearing a pair of Louboutin black spiked heels called pigalle spikes. She sat and started working on these documents.
 
Two hours after Chaerin was almost done with the third document. The first one was kind of hard but as soon as she understood what she had to do it was more than easy.
She was almost done with the third one when two men came to her.
 
"Good morning." they both said at the same time.
"Good morning. What can I do for you?" she smiled.
"You're the new secretary right?" asked one of them and Chaerin nodded.
"Here, for you." said the second one placing a coffee on Chaerin's desk.
"Oh...no thank you." Chaerin tried to refuse it politely.
"Please take it." begged the second one.
Chaerin smiled and nodded "Thank you."
 
"N-nice to meet you, my name is Lee Chaerin." she said seeing that they were not ready to talk first.
"My name is Yang Seung Ho but you can call me Yanggaeng." he said extending his hand to shake Chaerin's.
"And I'm Lee Soo Hyuk." said the second one while shaking her hand to.
"We're working here." they both said at the same time making Chaerin laugh.
"Oh my God! You look beautiful." said Soo Hyuk and Seung Ho elbowed him sharply in the ribs.
"Ouch! What? It's true." pouted Soo Hyuk.
"I'm sorry he's sometimes really creepy." said Seung Ho.
"No, it's okay." Chaerin shook her head "Well, I'm sorry but I still have a lot of work to do so..."
"Oh yes." said Soo Hyuk "We would like to see Mr. Kwon Jiyong."
"Okay." Chaerin stood up and the two boys gulped seeing her beautiful body "I'm going to ask you to wait a little, I'll see if he's not to busy." she said before going into Jiyong office.
 
 
 
 
Jiyong's POV
 
I was working on a new project when someone knocked at the door.
"Come in." I said and the person entered. 
It was Chaerin 'OMG! What is she wearing? She just can't dress like when we're working.'
She walked toward me swaying her beautiful hips left to right. I gulped the lump I had in my throat and shook my head trying to come back to my senses.
 
"Jiyong-sshi, Lee Soo Hyuk and Yang Seung Ho would like to see you." she said but I wasn't really listening.
"Wh-why did you dress like that?" I asked.
She looked at her outfit and frowned "Why isn't it pretty? I wanted to look pretty for my first day." she said innocently.
'Oh God! Don't worry babe, you look pretty, too pretty actually.'
 
I cleared my throat and lowered my head to work on some documents 'I'm working, I can't be distracted my her.'
"Chaerin-sshi, I don't want you to dress like that starting tomorrow."
"B-but why? Some of the girls that are working here are wearing short skirts, low neckline tops and you didn't say anything. I'm only showing a little bit of my legs that's all."
"Chaerin-sshi, you're my secretary, so you have to do what I'm asking you to do."
She growled and crossed her arms "So how should I dress myself Mr. Kwon Jiyong?"
"With some pants, long sleeved tops and tie your hair up next time."
"My hair? Why?"
"Because it's disturbing?"
"What?"
"Chaerin-sshi, enough." I said not wanting to talk about it anymore.
'If she wants to work with me she'll have to do what I'm asking her to do.'
 
"Anyways, Mr. Lee Soo Hyuk and Yang Seung Ho are waiting, should I ask them to come in?"
"Yes." I nodded still looking at my documents.
She went to the door and asked them to enter.
 
I'm really close to them, they're funny so they call me Jiyong. I raised my head ready to greet them when I saw the way they were looking at Chaerin.
'Who do they think they are to look at my baby's mom like that?'
 
"Hi Jiyong!" said Yanggaeng but I didn't answered.
I greeted my teeth and nodded my head.
"I-I think I should go. I still have a lot of things to do." said Chaerin.
I looked at her furious. I was angry and it was her fault, she shouldn't wear these kind of clothes, her body shouldn't be watched by other men like that.
 
"Yes, do that." I said looking at her right in the eyes.
She nodded and walked out of the office but not without beeing watched by Soo Hyuk and Yanggaeng like a piece of meat, AGAIN.
She closed the door and they finally looked at me "So...she's hot right?" I smiled.
"Oh yeah!" laughed Soo Hyuk "Do you perhaps have her number?" he added.
 
I chuckled and stood up. I walked to my couch and sat down, I ask them to seat to and that's what they did.
"So, do you have her number?" he asked again and Yanggaeng laughed.
"I have it." I answered.
"Cool." he smiled taking his phone out of his pocket.
"But I won't give it to you." I smirked.
"Why?"
"Because, that's the way it is." I answered and he frowned "And even if she gives you her number herself you better not call her, you understand me." I said pouring myself a glass of water.
"Wow, Jiyong. Are you interested in her to?" asked Yanggaeng.
I drank my water in one go and looked at the both of them.
 
"I know you weren't at my wedding but you know that I was married but am now divorced right?" I said and they nodded.
"Well, Chaerin is my ex-wife."
"WHAT?" they both screamed at the same time.
"Ssshhh! Don't scream." I stood up and started pacing in the room.
"And you divorced a girl like her. She's so hot!" said Soo Hyuk.
"Yah! Don't talk like that about her and don't look at her the way you looked at her earlier."
"But you're divorced." he mumbled.
"Yah!" 
"Okay, sorry. But still it's true."
"Anyways, can I trust you guys? Don't turn around her." I said and they nodded "And prevent other men from talking to her. Only if it's not job related." I added and they nodded.
"Okay, so if you don't have anything to say, I'm gonna ask you to leave because I still have a lot of things to do."
"Okay!" they both said at the same time and left.
 
I sat on my chair and massaged my temples 'What am I going to do with you Chaerin-ah?'