What is happening to oppa?

Taste of love

 

"So, why are you here?" he asked.
"I just wanted to see you." she answered.
He chuckled "You wanted to see me so you left your husband in Seoul? Does he even know that you are here?"
"Not really...but...you don't have to tell him. And you know that we don't like each other." she pouted.
"Ya-yah...Chaerin-ah, don't tell me you came here to confess to me. Because I know that you used to like me." he smirked.
She lightly pushed his shoulder making him widen his eyes since she did that while he was driving.
"Sorry oppa" she smiled "But yes I liked you, however I said liked, it's in the past."
He laughed and patted her head "I know, but you should call your husband. He must be worried."
"No, I'm sure he's more than happy with the situation." 
---------------
 
In Tokyo
 
Chaerin and her oppa were in his car when the latest pulled over next to a big house.
They went out of the car and walked to the entrance of the house.
 
"And here we are." said Chaerin's oppa opening his house's door.
"Wow, oppa. Your house is no joke."
"Haha. I told you."
"But, isn't it to big for you?"
"No, I'm pretty fine like that. And you are here now."
Chaerin smiled hearing him.
 
"So, let me show you your room." he said climbing up the stairs.
Once upstairs he turned to his right and opened the first room to his left. But before the room was completely open he turned around and said "Chaerin-ah, close your eyes."
"What?"
"I said close your eyes. Hurry."
She pouted but did what her oppa asked her to do.
 
Once her eyes were closed he opened the room, went behind her and led her into it "Okay, you can open your eyes."
 
Chaerin opened her eyes and couldn't believe it.
"Oppa, how...you remember?"
"Yes, how can I forget? I had so many nightmares thinking about these rilakkumas."
She laughed and hugged him.
"But I only called you today. How did you buy all these in one day?"
"Ah...Chaerin-ah." he said passing his right hand through his hair "Let's not talk about that. Just unpack your stuff, I'll be in the living room if you need me." he said storming out of the room leaving a confused Chaerin alone.
'What is happening to oppa?' she thought.
 
 
In Jiyong and Chaerin's house in Seoul
 
Jiyong was still sleeping in Chaerin's bed when he heard the phone's house ringing. He ran downstairs hoping it would be Chaerin.
 
"Hello?" he said wishing it was her.
"Jiyong?"
Jiyong when he heard the voice on the phone frowned knowing that it wasn't Chaerin's voice but a male's voice he didn't knew.
 
"Who is it?"
"Yah! Jiyongie, you don't remember me?" he asked.
"No, should I?"
"Yah, you're really serious, you don't remember hyung?"
Jiyong was thinking about who it could be when he remembered to who the voice belonged to.
"T-teddy hyung?"
"Haha, there you go! How could you forget me like that?"
Jiyong laughed "Sorry, hyung. Where are you now?"
"I can't tell."
"What? Are you still in Korea?"
"No."
"Then where are you?"
"I can't tell. Anyway, I called you to tell you don't worry about your wife, she's safe."
"What? H-how did you know that she left and that I'm married?"
"Jiyongie, you forgot how close I am to her to? She tells me everything."
Jiyong hearing him frowned and was more than curious about Chaerin's whereabout.
"Anyway, she's with me."
Jiyong widened his eyes "Hyung, where are you? Please."
"Jiyongie, I can't tell. Okay, I have to go."
"Hyung...HYUNG!" he screamed but it was to late Teddy already hung up. 
 
Jiyong looked in the phone to see the number Teddy called from but it was an unknow number.
"Damn." He grabbed his head thinking of what he should do to know where his hyung and his wife are. He ran upstairs, grabbed his phone and called Taeyang.
"Hello?"
"Taeyang, do you know where Teddy's living?"
"No, one day he left but never told anyone where. He only said it to Chaerin. Why?"
"He's with her."
"What? How do you know?"
"He just called me. Taeyang, I can't leave the two of them alone, you know that he was Chaerin's first love."
"Yeah I know. Just call me in thirty minutes I'll try to call some of his friends."
"Okay. Bye."
"Bye." 
Jiyong hung up and went to the kitchen to drink something to calm down but he just couldn't.
'Chaerin-ah, why did you went to him?' he thought.
 
Suddenly he heard the house's bell ringing.
He ran to the door, opened the door and was welcomed by a good slap accross the face.
"This is for what you did to my Baby Rin." said Bom.
"Yes, and you are lucky that she is the only one slapping you." added Sandara.
Bom, Sandara and Minzy then entered the house without waiting for him to invite them in.
They went to Chaerin's room and started packing all the things she left. When Jiyong saw it he asked them what they were doing.
"Well, Chaerin called us and told us to send her her other stuff." said Minzy.
"She called you? Where is she? Did she tell you?" 
"Yes, she did, but we will never say where she is to you." said Bom.
"But..."
"No but Jiyong" said Dara cutting him off "You've got a chance with her and you messed up so don't say anything."
 
Jiyong couldn't take it. He started crying and the girls immediately went to him except Bom.
"Girls, don't pay attention to him. He only got what he deserves." she grabbed one of the suitcases which was already full of Chaerin clothes and started walking out the door but Jiyong immediately went in front of her and knelt.
 
"Noona, please." he said crying his eyes out "I can't...I can't leave her with Teddy hyung."
She looked at him and smirked "So you want to know where she is only because you don't want her to be with Teddy oppa? I can't believe you."
"No, I also need and want to see her."
"Jiyong, it looks like you don't really know what you want. Did you even broke up with Kiko?"
 
Jiyong was silent, he had completely forgot about Kiko. 
"I-I..."
"I knew it." said Bom shaking her head.
The other girls hearing that Jiyong hasn't broke up with Kiko yet, hurriedly packed Chaerin's stuff not wanting to stay in the house any longer.
 
When the girls were leaving Jiyong didn't stopped them, he knew that if he wanted to see Chaerin again, he had to prove to everyone and escpecially Chaerin that he needed her and that he was the men she needed to. But first of all he had to break up with Kiko.
He took his phone and dialed Kiko's number.
 
"Hello baby?"
"Kiko. I need to talk to you. Let's meet in thirty minutes at the usual coffee shop."
"O-okay...it seems to be really important."
"See you."
"See you oppa."
 
Jiyong grabbed his key ready to go meet Kiko when his phone rang.
"Hello?"
"Jiyong, you didn't call me back." said Taeyang.
"Ah yes, I forgot sorry. So?"
"Nobody knows. Chaerin is really the only one who knows."
", okay thanks bro."
"Well, your welcome. Call me if you need me."
"Yeah. Bye."
"Bye."
When Taeyang hung up Jiyong knew that finding Chaerin will be harder than he thought. 
 
 
Thirty minutes later, in the coffee shop
 
"Oppa!" said Kiko walking toward Jiyong's table "Did you miss me that much?" she asked going for a kiss but immediately frowned when her boyfriend backed away.
"Ji, what's going on?"
Jiyong sighed "Kiko, take a seat. We have to talk."
"Is it that serious?"
"Just, take a seat."
Seeing how serious he was Kiko decided to seat and listen to him.
 
"Kiko, I-I think we should break up."
Kiko widened her eyes "O-oppa, w-why? I mean everything was fine two days ago...is-is it because of that girl?" she asked looking at Jiyong waiting for an answer.
"Kiko, I really liked you but..."
"But what?" Kiko cut him off.
"But, I-I think I'm in love with Chaerin. I never felt like this for anyone."
"Stop, STOP." she raised her voice.
"You..." she smirked "you will regret it. The both of you will regret it." she said before storming out of the coffee shop.
Jiyong didn't really care about Kiko's reaction, he felt better knowing he had done the right thing to be able to make Chaerin his.
 
 
In Tokyo
 
Chaerin after unpacking her stuff and taking a shower left her room to go in the living room only wearing short shorts and a spaghetti top with her sligthly wet blonde hair falling on her shoulders.
 
She entered the living room and saw Teddy watching the Tv.
"Oppa."
"..." Teddy was so into the drama that he didn't heard her.
"Oppa." she said coming in front of the Tv.
When Teddy saw her he could only thought of how much his dongsaeng changed. She changed into one of the prettiest woman he ever saw but was glad her beautiful personality was the same.
 
"Ch-Chaerin-ah, what are you doing?" he said trying to look at everything but her since she was still a baby to him.
"I just wanted to know if you were hungry. I can cook for you if you want to." she said coming closer to her already red oppa.
 
"Omo, oppa, you are so red. Are you sick?" she asked jumping on the couch to touch his forehead. When her hand came in contact with his skin Teddy gritted his teeth in order to not jump on his lovely dongsaeng. She continued touching his forehead and Teddy knew he couldn't take it any longer so he stood up.
"Chae" he breathed "I-I...yes I'm hungry. But...but I-I just remember that I have to see someone. I'll eat outside, don't worry about me. See you." he said running out of the house.
'Why is oppa so weird?' she thought before going into the kitchen.