Oppa?

Taste of love

 

At Tahiti airport
 
While they were waiting for their flight Chaerin decided to call her mother with an airport's phone.
"Hello?"
"Mom."
"Chaerin-ah? Why are you calling? Did something happen?" asked her mother worried.
"No mom everything's fine, it's just that we decided to come back to Seoul earlier."
"Why?"
"Because, I have things to do and Jiyong to."
"Like what?"
"Mom, you don't need to ask, I'm just calling you to let you know that we are coming back, that's it."
"Okay, I will tell the driver to fetch you. When will your plane land?"
"At 8:30pm."
"Okay. He will drive you to your house after."
"Hmmm." nodded Chaerin as if her mom was in front of her.
"Okay, I have to go honey."
"Okay... Mom, wait..."
"Yes."
"I love you."
"I love you to honey. Bye."
"Bye."
Chaerin hang up and went back next to Jiyong.
They didn't talk till their flight landed in Tahiti, and neither during their flight back home.
 
Once in Seoul, they saw the driver Chaerin's mother called and followed him.
He drove them to their newlyweds' house and left the both of them alone.
 
They both visited the house separately. It was a big modern house decorated in all black, white and grey. The kitchen was the kitchen Chaerin's always dreamed of, and the outdoor barbecue kitchen has always been Jiyong's dream to except that contrary to Chaerin, he didn't know how to cook.
There was four bedroom with a huge walkin closet in each, five bathroom, a sport room, a spacious and comfortable living room, a beautiful pool and a hot tub.
 
After visiting the house, Chaerin went to the kitchen to drink and there she saw Jiyong.
She was thinking about whether she should talk or not when Jiyong spoke.
"We should sleep in separate rooms."
Chaerin nodded agreeing with what Jiyong just said.
"But I think that my parents or yours will come from time to time to see if everything is going right between the two of us so we will be forced to sleep togheter when they'll be here." he added.
Chaerin nodded still agreeing.
"Do you want to eat something." she finally spoke.
"Hmmm. No, I have to go."
"Ah, okay." 
"I have to see someone."
"Jiyong, I never asked you what you will be doing."
He looked at her for a few seconds and left slamming the main door.
 
Chaerin was left alone in the kitchen with her heart racing and thought 'Chaerin, no, no. I told you, don't fall for him.'
Just at this moment her house's phone rang.
"Hello?"
"Chaerin-ah!"
"Dara unnie?"
"Yes."
"How did you get my number? And how do you know that I'm back?"
"Your mother gave me your number, and she told me that you were already back. 
So, how was your honeymoon?"
"Well, it was...special."
"OMG!!! Chaerin-ah... you did it! My baby is not a baby anymore." said Dara starting crying.
"NO! Unnie, I didn't do anything."
"WHAT?"
"We didn't do anything."
"Then you went to Tahiti with your husband and just talked."
"Yes." Chaerin nodded as if Dara was just in front of her.
"I'm coming with the girls."
"You what?"
"I said I'm coming with the girls. Can you order some pizza, and don't forget the corn for Bommie, we do not want her to go crazy."
"Okay. When will you be here?"
"In thirty minutes."
"Do you know my address?"
"Yes, your mother gave it to me."
"Okay, see you."
"See you."
 
Once the call over Chaerin ordered some pizza for them and some corn for Bom.
Thirty minutes later, the girls where in her house and saw that the food was already there. Bom was overjoyed when she saw that there was corn to.
They sat around Chaerin's kitchen table and started eating.
"So girls." started Chaerin "How are you?"
"We're fine, but we should be the ones asking you how are you." said Minzy.
"I'm fine." answered Chaerin forcing a smiling.
"So, what happened in Tahiti. Dara told me that you didn't do anything but I didn't believe her, tell me, just to me." said Bom munching on her corn.
Chaerin smiled "No, I swear we didn't do anything."
"How come? You are married." said Bom.
"Well, we were not for this marriage and now I know that it won't work. So, why wasting my first time to someone I know will not spend the rest of his life with me."
Sensing that something was wrong Dara asked her bestfriend what was going on.
"Well, do you know Kiko?" they all nodded "When we were at the wedding I heard some of Jiyong's friends saying that he was back with her and I won't want them to break up because of me, so let's say that he can do whatever he wants and I can to."
"Chaerin-ah, I'm so sorry." said a sad Minzy.
"Chaerin-ah" said Bom pointing at Chaerin with her corn "You have to fight for your marriage, don't let this Kiko get into it. She even tried to seduce my Tabi once, but she couldn't, he just can't get enough of my body." finished Bom laughing.
"Ewww, to much information unnie." said a disgusted Minzy. 
"Bommie I get you but if Chaerin thinks that it is the best for the both of them we should respect her decision" said Dara.
They all nodded.
They finished eating and went to the living room.
 
"Should we watch a movie?" asked Chaerin.
"A comedy." suggested Bom.
"No, a romance."said Dara.
"No, a horror movie." smiled Minzy.
All the girls looked at her thinking how creppy this girl was, she's even smiling while suggesting a horror movie.
"Okay, let's watch Notebook. Please." asked Chaerin to Dara's delight.
The other girls were upset about this choice but finally agreed. 
They watched the movie, cried, except Minzy and after that they hugged each other before living.
Chaerin went in the room she choosed, took a shower, slipped on some pyjama, studied for about an hour even if school had ended and went to bed.
 
She did the same routine during the entire vacancy, not minding what Jiyong was doing with his life. 
Fortunately for them, their parents didn't come to sleep in their house for the vacancy but only came twice for dinner but Jiyong wasn't there, so they left early.
 
 
Chaerin was as usual in her room studying at night when she heard some noises downstairs, she was scared and started debating with herself whether she should go and see or just stay here and call the police. She finally took a sharp pair of Louboutin from her closet and went down the stairs in the dark trying to make less noise as possible. 
"Hmmm... Jiyong... Don't stop!" she heard moans coming from the kitchen and stopped her track.
Jiyong has been starting to bring Kiko to their house a few days ago. Chaerin wasn't happy about it but thought that she couldn't tell him what he had to do and not to do.
 
Not wanting them to hear her she turned around wanting to go back in her room when she felt something entering her right foot and fell to the ground making a light noise.
She tried everything not to cry but the pain was to strong that she started whimpering.
"Ouchhh..." she covered but it was to late.
 
"Did you heard something?" asked Jiyong.
"No, it's nothing." said Kiko "Just let's continue what we were doing."
Hearing that Chaerin started to get up wanting to go back to her room as fast as possible but fell again to the floor not being able to walk.
"Wait here Kiko. I'll see what is going on."
Jiyong pushed Kiko a little, pulled up his boxer and pants and zipped his pants up. He kissed Kiko's lips and went to the hall. 
He turned the light on and saw nothing, but when he turned around saw Chaerin on the floor whimpering so ran to her.
"Chaerin, are you okay?" 
She didn't answered but when he looked at her he finally saw her foot bleeding.
"What happened?" he asked worried and touched her left arm. She quickly pushed his hand away not wanting him to touch her just after what he did with Kiko.
He sighed and said "What were you doing?"
"Well, I heard some noises coming from the kitchen and I was scared so I decided to see who was there but that happened." she said pointing to her foot.
"And what if it was a robber. You would have attacked him with a pair of Louboutin?" he said watching her pair of shoes.
She frowned "Maybe."
 
"Baby, is everything okay..." said Kiko running into the hall with her shirt half open.
"What is she doing? She cut herself for you to pay attention to her?" she asked laughing.
"Babe, stop. I will drive her to the hospital."
"No, Jiyong. Don't do it. She's faking." begged Kiko.
 
Chaerin watched and couldn't believe it, she took her phone in her pocket and dialed a numer while the other two where talking to each other.
She asked the person if he could come since she injured herself and no one could drive her to the hospital.
 
Ten minutes later, the couple was still talking as if an injured Chaerin wasn't right behind them, when the bell rang.
They both frowned and Jiyong went to open the door...
 
 
"Seungri?"
"Hyung, where is Chaerin?" said a panting Seungri.
"There." he said pointing in her direction "I was about to dri..."
He wasn't able to continue his sentence because Seungri was already next to Chaerin and soon carried her to his car.
"Seungri?"
"What?" he answered.
"I was ab..."
"It's okay hyung, I'm on it, and if you really wanted to drive her to the hospital you wouldn't be here still trying to convince Kiko of letting you take her. I have to go." he quickly ran to the driver's seat, started the car and left with Chaerin.
 
Jiyong was still in front of the house stuck to the ground. He couldn't understand why, but he felt a light pain in his heart.
"Baby, she's okay. Let's go to your room." said Kiko. He turned around kissed her hungrily and carried her to his room.
 
 
In Seungri's car
 
"Thanks Seungri."
"No, it's okay. I really can't understand hyung these days."
She laughed "Just these days?"
He looked at her and smiled "He don't deserve having you as a wife."
She smiled "Your a great guy Seungri. How is it with Tiffany?"
"W-we broke up."
"Really! Why? She's so cute."
"Because... I love someone else." he mumbled the end of the sentence.
"What did you say?"
"Nothing." 
He pulled over and went to carry Chaerin into the hospital.
 
Once she was treated they went to Seungri's car.
"Do you want to go back to your house."
"No, I don't want to see them."
"Should I drive you to one of your friends' house."
"No, they are all with their boyfriends tonight. Just drive me to my parents' house."
"Are you sure? They will ask you a lot of questions especially when they will see your foot."
"Yes, you're right. Just drive me to a hotel."
"No way, I can't let you sleep there. You will come to my pad, final word."
"But..."
"No but."
He started the car and drove to his pad.
 
When they arrived Chaerin was surprisingly surprise.
"Wow, I didn't know that you were a neat person."
"There is a lot of things you don't know about me."
She turned around and smiled.
This smile meant everything to him, he was wondering how can someone have this perfect woman as a wife and ignore her.
He sighed and asked her to follow him "This will be your room for tonight."
"But, don't you only have one room?" 
"Yes, but I will sleep on the couch don't worry."
"I mean... you can sleep with me, you will not jump on me right?" she asked smiling.
'OMG Chaerin, you are to pure. I will never be able to control myself if I sleep with you.' he thought.
"I will be fine on the couch..." he looked at her for a few seconds and smiled "Let me show you, so here is the bathroom, and here is my closet. I think that you need something for tonight."
She nodded "Here is a sweat pant and a shirt. If you need women things Tiffany left some in the bathroom okay?" 
He smiled and she returned his.
"But, don't you need the bathroom to?"
"No there is another bathroom next to the sport room." 
She nodded and thanked him for everything.
He smiled and went to the bathroom, he took a shower, put on some pyjamas and took place on the couch with a sheet.
He wanted to sleep but couldn't help but thinking of Chaerin that was in the same house as him. 
But a few minutes later he started to sleep.
 
Chaerin came to him and knelt in front of him, she woke him up.
"Seungri, I want you to be my first." she whispered.
"Chaerin-ah, I don't think that we should do it."
"Well... I think that I want you, and now." she said before taking his lips.
The kiss was the best Seungri ever hard. He started nibble her bottom lips and when she slightly opened he took the opportunity to slide his tongue in it exploring what he always wanted to explore. He pecked her lips, cupped her chin and whispered "Chaerin, I really want us to be more than friends."
She smiled and said "I know." she kissed him and went on top of him, Seungri gasped when he felt her most intimate part coming in contact of his buldge.
He grabbed her face wanting to feel her lips but when he was bringing her closer she disappeared.
"Chaerin, Chaerin-ah, CHAERIN-AH!!!" he screamed and woke up.
 
Chaerin hearing him, ran out of the room to find a panting Seungri.
"Seungri, are you okay?"
"Yes, I had a nightmare... I guess."
Chaerin was relieved.
"I can stay with you if you want.
"No, I'm fine now. You can go back to sleep."
She nodded and left.
 
Seungri laughed 'a nightmare' he thought and smiled.
 
In the morning he took a shower and waited for Chaerin to finish to be able to dress up.
When she finished, she came out of his room and immeditely made him blush "Oppa, I took one of your shirt and shorts, I hope you don't mind."
"No, not at all." he gulped and when she passed next to him he froze. He was still in shock, he never thought he would hear Chaerin calling him oppa.
He breathed and finally went into his closet to pick some clothes and went to the kitchen.
He was welcomed by a beautiful breakfast.
"Wow, when did you did that?"
"Well, when you had your nightmare I couldn't sleep anymore so I decided to make some breakfast, I just had to heaten it up."
He nodded and started eating, he hadn't eat like that for a long time especially an american breakfast. There was pancakes, eggs benedict and fruits. 
 
 
In Chaerin and Jiyong's house
 
Jiyong woke up and found Kiko next to him. He went out of the bed and immediately went to Chaerin's room and saw that she wasn't there.
He went back to his room took a quick shower and dressed up.
 
"Babe, where are you going?"
"Somewhere, bye." And with that he left.
He took his car and started driving. 'If you touched her I'll kill you Seungri.' he thought when he pulled over in front of Seungri's pad.
He knocked at the door but no one answered. He then rang the bell and Seungri finally came to the door.
"Oh hyung?"
"Seun..." he wanted to ask him where Chaerin was when...
 
"Oppa, who is it?" asked Chaerin coming next to the door.
Jiyong's eyes widened when he saw his wife with shorts and in front of an other guy she's calling oppa 'OPPA' he thought.
His blood started boiling, Seungri turned around and understood why his hyung seemed suprised and he wanted to explain everything to him.
"Hyung, I..."
Before Seungri could finish Jiyong punched him right in the face.
"OMG, oppa!" Chaerin ran to Seungri, but before she could touch him Jiyong dragged her out of the house not even minding if she had her shoes on or about her wound.