So annoying

Taste of love

"Kiko?" What is she doing here?
"But wait!!! Why is Jay talking to her?"
--------------

Chaerin's POV

I was in class waiting for the last course of the day but I just kept thinking of Jay.
"What was he doing with Kiko?" I whispered.

"Hey Chaerin-ah! Oppa is here!" Jay came to me waving frantically.
He sat next to me and gave me a bottle of water "For you." he smiled.
I looked at him and frowned.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" He asked before touching his face.
"No." I shook my head.

'Should I asked him what he was doing with her?' I thought.

"So what's going on? Ah! I know! You just realized how handsome I am, isn't it?" he smirked "You know..." he said before opening his bottle of orange juice and drinking from it "I can't believe it took you so long." he pouted "Normally women will jump on me the second they see me." he continued while looking at me.
"Anyways. I'm glad you finally were able to notice it." he finished and ruffled my hair.
I pushed his hand and sighed.

"Jay-sshi..."
"Aigoo! You're still calling me Jay-sshi? I told to call me oppa. Oppa...OOOOPPAAA. O-opp-a. Oppa. See it's not that hard you know."
"What were you doing earlier." I asked.
"What? What are you talking about?"
"With this woman. Do you know her?"
"Chaerin-ah, which woman? Do you know how many woman I talk to in a day?"
"YAH!" I stood up and screamed, fortunately there was only the two of us in class. "KIKO!!! What were you doing with her?" I finally asked.
"Kiko?" he frowned "Who is that?"
"Yah! Jay-sshi!" I slapped his shoulder.
"Ouch! Chaerin-ah! Don't you know how sensitive I am?" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.
"The woman you were talking to at the end of the lunch..." I started but was cut by Jay.
"Oh! So that's her name? Kiko."
"Yes." I nodded "So what were you doing with her?"
"I don't know." he shrugged "She came to me to ask me some questions."
"What kind of questions?"
"Wow Chaerin-ah! Are you jealous?"
"Yeah right. But seriously Jay-sshi what did she ask you?"
"She asked me what was the secret of my perfect look." He smiled but when he saw I wasn't playing his smiled immediately disappeared.

"No, seriously. At first I saw her talking to some girls and when I heard her saying your name I told her I knew you. She then asked me since how long you've been attending school here."
"And you answered?"
"Chaerin-ah baby." he tilt his head "Do you really think I'm stupid. I told her that if she really wanted to know more about you, she would have to ask you her questions, and that since I was a really close friend of you I would be there. You know, this girl is kinda creepy that's why I didn't talk too long with her and decided not to tell you anything about it."
I nooded and sat down "I'm sorry." I looked at the desk "And thank you. For not telling anything about me to her."
"Hm-mm. You're welcome." he said before slowly pushing the bottle next to me.

The last course ended and I sped up to take a taxi in order to go to work.
"Chaerin-ah!!!" I heard from behind me when I was about to get into the taxi and I knew it was Jay.
"What?" I turned around.
"Where are you going?"
"At work. Why do you care?" I frowned.
"Do you want me to drive you?" he asked.
"Nope." I said before coming into the car.
Before I closed the door he stopped me and grabbed my arm taking me out of it.

"I'm sorry. You can go." he said to the driver before giving him some money.
"WHY DID YOU DO THAT???" I screamed "Jay-sshi! You're so annoying!" I grunted.
"I'm driving you there." he smiled and dragged me to his car.
He made me sit and then went to the driver side. He started the car but before driving he took his phone out, typed something then smiled.
"Well since you want to drive me to work can't you at least hurry up? I don't want to be late." I cut him off in whatever he was doing.
He looked at me and smiled "Where should I drop you off miss Chaerin?"
I shook my head and slapped his shoulder "Babo!"
'He's really driving me crazy.'

 

Jiyong's POV

It was 3:15 pm and Chaerin was 15 minutes late.
I was about to call her when someone knocked at the door.
"Come in!"
"Jiyong-sshi" Finally, she's here "I'm sorry, I'm so late but the traffic was crazy."
"It's okay. I placed some documents on your desk. Can I have them done before 7pm."
"Yes, but what about Aaron?"
"Oh! I called my parents. They are picking him up."
She nodded before going out of my office.

 

Nobody's POV

Chaerin was going through these documents when she saw a cup of hot chocolate someone placed just in front of her. She raised her head and smiled at the two boys standing in front of her "Yanggaeng oppa, Soo Hyuk oppa! Hi!" she stood up and hugged them.
"Hi Chaerin-ah." they said in unison making her chuckle.
"Wow you're so beautiful Chaerin-ah. You're beauty is blowing me away everytime I see you." smiled Soo Hyuk.
"Oppa." she laughed before sitting on her chair.
"No I'm serious..." he was the cut off by Yanggaeng.
"Okay, she's beautiful. We get it Soo Hyuk!" he said before smacking his head "Anyways. Can we see Jiyong?" he asked
Chaerin nodded and took her phone to call Jiyong.

"Yes." he answered.
"Lee Soo Hyuk and Yang Seung Ho are here, can they come in?"
"Yes. Let them in." he said then hang up.

"You can go." she nodded.
Yanggaeng slightly bowed his head and headed to the office.
"Thanks Chaerin you're so awesome." said Soo Hyuk grabbing Yanggaeng's attention. Instead of following the later, he was next to Chaerin and kept on complimenting her.
"Yah! Let's go." he grabbed Soo Hyuk arm and dragged him into Jiyong's office.
'They're crazy' thought Chaerin before going back to work.

"Hi Jiyong!"
"Hi guys! What can I do for you." he stood up to sit on the couch with them.
"Well you asked us to prevent any men from coming close to Chaerin but..." started Yanggaeng but was cut off by Jiyong.
"In which departement is he?" asked Jiyong full of anger.
"Wait no no." said Soo Hyuk "the thing is, he's not working here."
Yanggaeng nodded and continued "We saw Chaerin going out of a car and on the driver seat there was a guy. Look we don't want you to get upset but since you asked us to look if any guy went close to her we thought it was a good thing to say it to you."
"Okay" said Jiyong before standing up and going back to work. "Anything else." he said not even looking at them.
"Well we wanted to know if you wanted to come with us and Sean to the club tomorrow night."
"Ah! No, I already have something."
"Okay, well, see you." said Soo Hyuk his hand already on the door knob.
"Oh yes. I forgot" said Yanggaeng "You should pay attention to this guy over here" he pointed Soo Hyuk "he keeps on trying to flirt with Chaerin" he laughed.
"WHAT???" screamed Jiyong.
He stood up and when Soo Hyuk saw him he opened the door and ran out the office followed by Jiyong. Soo Hyuk didn't even trying to call the elevator he immediately went for the stairs.


"Hahaha!" Yanggaeng laughed watching Jiyong coming back "Don't worry. He won't do anything to your baby. See you!" he waved before taking the elevator still laughing.

Jiyong turned around and saw Chaerin looking at him "What's going on?" she asked.
'Yeah right! As if you didn't know.' he thought.

"Why aren't your hair tied up?"
"Well I was at school and I forgot to take ties with me." she raised her eyebrow.
He shook his head and disappeared into his office only to come out a few seconds later.

"Here." he handed her a small box of hair ties.
"Is it for me?"
"No I kept them for when my hair will be longer." he joked "Now you can tie them." he said before walking back to his office "No wonder guys keep hitting on you" he mumbled.
"What?" she asked.
"Nothing!" he said before closing the door.
"What am I going to do with her?" he growled.
'He's so annoying.' thought Chaerin.

It was 6:35 pm when Chaerin finally finished with the documents Jiyong gave her, so she called to inform him.
"Great bring them to me."

"Here." she handed him the documents when she was finally in front of him.
He took them and looked at her noticing she tied her hair up.

"Your fast." he said and she nodded.
She wanted to ask if he had anything to ask her when he spoke "Can you stay here and help me with something?"
"Of course" she said taking a chair and placing it next to him.
"What am I supposed to do?" she looked at him.
"You speak french right?" he asked, she nodded
"I need your help to send an email to one of my client."
"Well, I can do it from my desk." she tried to stand up but he prevented her to do so by touching her thigh.
She looked at him "I need you here" he said and she felt like he wasn't only talking about work.

She nodded and sat down. He gave her the paper she needed to translate and she started what she's been asked to do.
While she was doing it he kept looking at her. Ten minutes passed and he wouldn't look at anything else.
"I'm done." she said weakly typing the last word on the computer "You just have to type the address and the email's object." she finished and looked at her legs.
"Thanks." he whispered still looking at her.
She breathed deeply and stood up "I'll be on my desk if you need anything." she said before leaving his office.
Jiyong ruffled his hair and swirled around in his chair "Chaerin-ah..."

 

In Jiyong's car

It was now 8:20pm and they finally went out of work on their way to Jiyong's parents to pick Aaron's up.
"So, how was your day at school?" asked Jiyong.
"Fine." shrugged Chaerin.
"And your new friends?"
"They're cool."
"I really want to meet them." said Jiyong.
"Why?" Chaerin looked at him surprised.
"Because. Just like that."
"I don't think so."
"Why?"
"I'm going to order some pizza. The girls are coming. What do you want?" she asked trying to change the subject.
"What was that?"
"What was what?"
"Are you really trying to change the subject?"
"I'm not trying. I'm changing it." she said looking out her window.
He looked at her hurt and nodded.

"So... What do you want?"
"You know what? Nothing. I'm going out with the guys." he said while pulling over.
"You never told me you were supposed to go out tonight."
"Well apparently we don't have to know everything about each other." he said then went out of the car followed by Chaerin.

Forthy minutes later Aaron was already asleep after taking a bath and eating, Jiyong was getting ready to go out and Chaerin was still waiting for the girls.

 

Chaerin's POV

Aaron was already asleep and I just took a shower while waiting for the girls. I changed into a short and a tank top then took a robe. I walked out of my room and saw Jiyong going out of his.
"Hi." I said awkwardly 'Wait! Why did you say hi? Are you stupid'
"Stupid." I whispered.

"Hi." he frowned "Are you okay?" he walked toward me.
"Yes." I nodded and he stopped walking.
"Okay... So... I'll see you tomorrow morning." he said before heading down the stairs.
"Will you be home late?" I asked.
"Well it's already 9:35 pm" he looked at his watch "So yes. I guess."
"Hmm" I nodded and with that he left.

Not even ten minutes after I heard a knock at the door.
"Who is it?" I asked once in front of it.
"Chaerin-ah!!! Chaerin-ah!!!" screamed the person but it sounder more like Taedin-ah, I laughed recognizing Bommie unnie.
"Yah! Who is it?" I chuckled.
"Chaerin-ah! Open the door please I really have to go to the bathroom Dara gave me so much juice! Please!!!" she whined.
"Okay okay." I opened the door, shoes flew into the house and an already barefoot Bommie ran to the bathroom.
"This girl really." I shook my head.

Then someone hugged me "Unnie!".
"Minzy... Are you planning on killing me."
"Too thight?" she asked.
"Yes." I laughed.
She released me then I turned around and saw Dara.
"OMG! Unnie you're so... Pregnant." I said and she smiled.
"Well, yes. I'm in my fifth month." she pinched my cheeks "Our child are going to be best friends!" she jumped.
"Unnie! Don't jump!" Minzy stopped her.
"Aigoo! Arasso, arasso!!!" she took her shoes off "Anyways, we are just waiting Minzy's baby."
"Unnie!" screamed Minzy.
"Dara! Yah!" screamed Bom going out of the bathroom.
"Aigoo... Sorry." Dara apologized.
I turned around trying to understand what was going on.
'OMG!'
"OMG!!!" I squealed "Bommie unnie" I jumped at her neck.
"Hmmm! I wanted to say it to you myself." she whined.
"It's okay." I smiled.
"Anyways... I need some corn." she ran to Minzy and took a bag from her hand before dissappearing into the kitchen.
We all shook our heads and followed her after closing the door.

"So where is Aaron?" Bom asked.
"He's sleeping." I answered.
"Already! Wait here, I'm going to wake him up." she said and stood up.
"Unnie! Don't!" I screamed and she laughed.
"You really think I can wake my little nephew."
"We never know with someone like you. So unpredictable." mumbled Minzy. Dara and I chuckled.
"What was that?" Bom raised her eyebrow before sitting down.
"Nothing unnie." she shook her head.

 

Jiyong's POV

I came into the restaurant and only Daesung was there.
"Daesung-ah!" I greeted him.
"Hyung!" he stood up and hugged me tightly.
"Wow! What's going on?"
"It's been a long time since we haven't seen each other."
"Daesung-ah we've seen each other at the club." I rolled my eyes.
"Ah yeah, I forgot." he laughed awkwardly.
I sat down and we talked while waiting for Seunghyunàd Taeyang.

"Hey!" he came five minutes later and was followed by Taeyang and someone else.
"Hyung!" I shook his hand and patted his back and he did the same to me.
"How are you Jiyong?"
"Fine." I answered and he greeted Daesung.

"Taeyang!"
"Jiyong!"
We hugged each other.

I then looked behind him and saw him looking at the ground.
"Hi!" Seungri said shyly touching his nape.
"Seungri." I nodded and sat down.

We order our food and then started eating in silence.
"Wait! What going on here?" Seunghyun placed his fork on the table "Can't we talk and try to solve things? I don't want my child to witness all of this when he come into this world." he continued making each one of us look at him.
"What? Hyung!" exclaimed Taeyang "Bommie noona is pregnant?"
"Yes!" he nodded with the biggest smile ever.
"So..." started Seungri before placing his fork on the table "An other alien will soon see the light." he chuckled and we all laugh.
Seunghyun threw a piece of bread "Yah!"
'I really missed it.'

We finished eating and as requested by Seunghyun hyung we put all our problems to the side. Well Seungri and I.

We then went to THE BALL and before we went inside Seungri asked me if we could talk. I agreed and followed him to his car.

 

Inside Seungri's car
Nobody's POV

Inside the car they both looked out their windows for a few minutes without talking to each other.
"So..." Seungri was the first one to start "Hyung."
"Yes."
"I'm sorry."
"For what?"
"Everything. Chaerin-ah and my behaviour toward you. I was so into her..." he gripped his steering wheel "I'm not gonna lie. I-I still have feelings for her but I won't get between the two of you. I've been selfish. I wasn't able to see your feelings for her and her feelings for you. I wasn't able to give up on my feelings, instead I kept pursuing her even though I knew it would affect our friendship forever. I'm sorry Hyung." he started crying "I'm sorry."
Jiyong looked at him. He looked at him while Seungri said everything he had to say.

"I'm sorry too." Jiyong said and Seungri looked at him.
He shook his head "No you don't have to be sorry."
"Of course. I should have listen to you since the beginning instead of treating her badly. If you went after her it's because I wasn't good enough to her. If someone have to say something it's me. I'm the one who should say sorry." he bowed his head again and again and started crying too "And I should say thank you too. For taking care of her and my son. Thank you. Thank you Seungri." he said and bowed again.
"Hyung." said Seungri before hugging him.
They hugged each other for about three minutes with tears pouring down their face when a car's light dazzled them making them release each other.

They fixed each other and cleared their throat.
"Wow, too sentimental right?" laughed Seungri.
"Yes." Jiyong nodded "It's all your fault." he pushed him lightly.
"What about you? Bowing and all these things." he chuckled.
"Yah! It was all in the context." smiled Jiyong.
"Okay!" Breathed Seungri while wiping his tears and Jiyong did the same.

"So friends?" Said Seungri as he extended his hands for a shake.
"Friends!" Jiyong nodded and their shook hands.
"A hug?" joked Seungri and Jiyong smacked his head.
"Let's go." said Jiyong opening his door and Seungri followed him. "Seungri!" He called him before going out of the car "What?" Seungri looked at him "I'm glad I made up with my little brother."
"Me too."
"Okay! Let's go now."

 

Chaerin's POV

"So what about school Chaerin-ah?" asked Dara.
"Fine." I answered.
"Any new friends?" asked Minzy.
"I guess."
"Wooo." smiled Bommie unnie.
"What?" I frowned.
"Girls or boys?" she asked.
"Well I know some girls, but since today was my second day there, we're not that close." I shrugged.
"And boys?" asked Dara coming closer.
"Well..." I started.
"Well..." They all said.
"I know a guy."
"Haha! I knew it." said Bommie unnie while munching her corn.
"You knew what?" I raised my eyebrow.
"Nothing. I was just kidding. Haha!" she laughed.
I shook my head and took a slice of pizza.
"So..." said Dara.
"So what? Unnie."
"What his name? Is he cute?" she asked.
'Cute? I don't know.' I never really thought about that.
"I don't know." I took a bit of my pizza.
"Wow. Chaerin-ah." laughed Bom.
"What?" I whined.
"He must be really cute then." she smirked.
"Okay! Okay! He's really cute! You're happy! Now you know."
"And what's is name?" asked Minzy.
"Jay Park." I said and they frowned.
"Does he have blond hair?" asked Dara.
"No!" I shook my head "Why?"
"No. I just thought I heard this name somewhere."
"Me too." said Bom and Minzy.
"Okay, whatever." I rolled my eyes and ate my slice of pizza.

I was eating when I noticed Dara who kept looking at me.
"Unnie?"
"Yes!" she answered.
"Why are you looking at me?"
"Just like that." she placed her head on her hands.
"Unnie!" I whined.
"Chaerin-ah..." she started.
"Hmm?" I waited for what was to come and took another slice.
"Do you love him?" she asked surprising me.
I froze and looked at her.

"Who are you talking about?" Bommie unnie asked.
I looked at the table and nodded "He's so annoying but... But yes."