The wedding's day

Taste of love

 

The wedding's day 
Jiyong's POV
 
Since I fed Aaron that night I kept on watching him out, carrying him when he was crying, feeding him when I thought Chaerin was tired, playing with him, even changing his diapers. I also wanted to bath him but Chaerin refused and I never insisted thinking that she already agreed to a lot of things and don't wanted to pertub her further. 
However, if I was taking care of Aaron, Chaerin and I weren't really talking to each other. 
These past days I was really busy because of the wedding and other things I had to do.
 
 
I was in a room with Seungri, Daesung, Hyun Joong and we were waiting for Seunghyun and Taeyang who still weren't ready.
"What is Taeyang doing? I can understand for Seunghyun, but him, it's not even his wedding." laughed Seungri.
"What did you say?" said Taeyang coming into the room "Hm?" he said coming closer to Seungri "Aren't you calling me hyung?"
"No, hyung I was just joking. It was worth the wait, you look really handsome. Not as handsome as me but still handsome." said Seungri and everyone laughed.
"Anyway, Seunghyun will be here in a few minutes. I saw him, he's talking about something with the wedding planner." said Taeyang and everyone nodded.
 
A few minutes later Seunghyun came into the room.
"Finally, guy let's welcome the man of the day who's honouring us with his presence." laughed Seungri and Seunghyun chuckled his head.
 
"Are you nervous?" I asked him.
"No." he said adjusting his suit.
"Haha!" laughed Seungri "Yeah right! Then why are you sweating like a pig?"
"I not." said Seunghyun but when he realized that we didn't believe him he admitted it "Okay, I'm nervous. I'm so nervous I think I could have a heart attack." he said sitting on a chair not far from him.
 
I came next to him and patted his shoulder "Wow, everything will be fine. You love Bom and she loves you, there's no need to be afraid. You'll just have to say 'yes' and then you'll be in your honeymoon without you even realize it."
He looked at me and nodded tellin me that I was right.
 
"Okay, let's have a toast before the wedding." said Daesang. He poured is a just a little of champagne in our glasses and gave it to us.
"Cheers" he said "To Seunghyun and Bom's wedding." he smiled. "Cheers" we all said then gulped down our glasses.
 
"Okay." Seunghyun clapped his hands "I think it's time to go." he went out the room and we followed him.
 
Once in the garden we saw the beautiful outdoor setting "Damn hyung it's crazy!" exclaimed Seungri.
"I know. Bom insisted for everything to be white, even the flowers." 
"Well, it's a good choice." said Hyun Joong.
Seughyun nodded and turned to look at us "Well, you have to wait for the girls. I have to see the officiant. See you." waved Seunghyun before leaving.
 
"Well, I'll be with Chaerin's parents and Aaron." said Hyun Joong then left. Yes, the four of us, Seungri, Daesung, Taeyang and me were best men but Hyun Joong wasn't since Seunghyun didn't really knew him enough for him to be best man but he said he understood it and was more than fine with it.
During this week I really got know him but I still don't like the fact that he's so close to Chaerin and her parents AND Aaron.
 
 
 
Meanwhile in the main room
Nobody's POV
 
The bridesmaids were already dressed and were all waiting for Bom to wear her dress and her vail. Seunghyun's sister, Hye Yoon was there to since she was a bridesmaid and was coupled up with Seungri.
 
"Chaerin-ah, can you help me with my corset? I know you're the best at it." said Bom coming out of the dressing room wowing all the girls.
"S-sure. Unnie, you look flawless." Chaerin came behind her and started fixing the corset.
Once the strings were nicely placed she thightened the corset.
"Ah...I can't breathe." said Bom making a face.
"No pain, no gain unnie." smiled Minzy making everyone laugh.
 
"She's right Bommie, you'll just have to eat a little bit, I said just a little bit."" said Dara.
"WHAT? But the food will be amazing." pouted Bom.
"Okay I'll loosen the corset a little bit." chuckled Chaerin.
"Don't do it!" said the fake and the real maknae at the same time.
"Do it! Do it! Do it!" sang Bom jumping up and down.
Chaerin laughed and did what her unnie told her to do. She then finished dressing her and Bom was already a crying mess.
 
"Unnie, don't cry! What about your makeup." pouted Chaerin.
"But I can't help it. I'm so overjoyed, I'm finally going to be Mrs. Choi. You don't know how much I dreamed about it." she said still not able to control her tears.
"Bommie, the day is finally here. Don't cry." smiled Dara giving her a tissue "Do you want him to run away seeing your panda face?" she added.
"Ssandara Park!" laughed Bom before wiping her tears with the tissue.
"Yah! Don't call me like that, it's Sandara or Dara."
"But I like Ssandara better. It's my wedding day, I'm allowed to do whatever I like to do." said Bom before sticking out her tongue.
 
Chaerin was about to say that they needed to go out when someone knocked at the door.
"Ladies." it was Bom's mother "It's time. Let's go."
 
The girls immediately went out of the room and walked toward the garden.
There they saw the beautiful setting and were speechless.
"OMG, Bom, it's so beautiful!" exclaimed Minzy.
"I know." said Bom getting closer of the door.
"No! Unnie, you can't show yourself to Seunghyun oppa before walking down the aisle. Just stay here." said Chaerin telling Bom to stay a little bit away from the door.
 
"Girls!"  smiled Seungri.
The girls turned their heads and saw the boys more handsome than never with Bom's father. Well, it wasn't the first time they saw them that handsome but let's just say that they weren't dress like that everyday.
 
"Wow oppa! You look so good!" said Minzy before hugging Daesung.
"Thank you and you...you look gorgeous." he said breaking the hug and looking at her from head to toes.
"Yah! Hyung, don't look at her like that, you look like you want to eat her alive." chuckled Seungri making Minzy blush.
 
"Anyways, Hye Yoon, you look flawless. I'm so happy to be coupled up with you." smiled Seungri and Seunghyun's sister returned his smile.
"Thank you. You to. I mean you look great." she said and everyone chuckled.
"Ouch! That's all? I'm telling you you're flawless and you're telling me that I 'look great'? Thank you."  he pouted.
"Okay, you look handsome. Is that what you wanted to hear?" she asked making a face.
"Yes. And I'm really glad you admit how much you find me handsome." he smirked.
"Pffft."
 
"Babe." said Taeyang walking closer to Dara "You are beautiful" he finished then pecked her lips.
"Thank you. You are more than handsome." she smiled and kissed his nose.
"Thanks." he whispered "What about you and the baby? Are you feeling good?" he asked and Dara nodded "Great, so let's go." he then linked their arms and started walking closer to the door.
 
 
Every couple were ready to walk down the aisle except Jiyong and Chaerin. 
Since the boys came into the hall Chaerin couldn't move neither she could talk, she was only looking at Jiyong. And it was the same for her ex-husband.
Jiyong's eyes slowly traced the gracious curves of Chaerin's body and it was enough for him to forget about everything that was happening around him but...
 
"Hyung. HYUNG!" called Seungri.
"W-what?" stuttered Jiyong coming back to his senses and finally looking at someone else than Chaerin.
"Let's go."
He nodded and hurriedly walked to Chaerin. 
 
 
 
Jiyong's POV
 
I hurriedly walked to Chaerin but I have to admit that I was pretty nervous. She was so pretty, no, she was beautiful. I don't even know if that word is strong enough to describe how she looked. She looked gorgeous, flawless, beautiful, cute, y and fierce. 
"Hi...y-you look d-different."
'God, Jiyong, stop stuttering.'
 
"Thank you. You to." she said coming closer to me allowing me to smell her sweet scent.
We linked our arms and walked where the others were.
A few seconds after the music started and we all, couple by couple started to walk down the aisle leaving Bom with her father.
While walking I could feel her lightly shaking so I slowly unlinked our arms and gently held her hand.
"Jiyong-ss..." she started but I immediately cut her off.
"Please. Just let me hold your hand." I whispered wishing she wouldn't disagree, and she slowly nodded her head allowing me to hold her hand.
 
We finally arrived next to the others, Seunghyun and the officiant and the wedding music immediately started revealing Bom. I have to admit that she was really beautiful, I knew Seunghyun was blown away.
She walked down the aisle with her father at her side and I could see her crying, Bom's father then gave her hand to Seunghyun and went to seat next to Mrs. Park.
 
 
 
Chaerin's POV
 
We were in front of the officiant and I could see that Bom was crying, she was so cute. I know that in her head she couldn't believe that she really was getting married to her ideal man.
Through the vows I could feel someone watching me and I knew it was Jiyong. He's always looking at me and I really don't know why. I wished he could remember about us but I think he never will.
I bit my lips and looked at my son who was with my parents and Hyun Joong.
'Should I give him a chance or should I try having a new story with Jiyong?'
 
I was in my thought but my attention quickly went back on the wedding when I heard the officiant telling the newlyweds to kiss each other.
Seeing them I couldn't stop smiling since Seunghyun oppa just wouldn't stop kissing Bom unnie.
I started laughing and my eyes accidentally or that's what I thought, settled on Jiyong.
He wasn't laughing neither smiling, he was only looking at me right in the eyes making me blush. I lowered my head not wanting to look at him.
 
"Unnie, I knew it, be careful Jiyong oppa might jump on you faster than I thought." laughed Minzy.
"Minzy-ah." I pouted.
"Anyways, let's go." she said when the newlyweds started walking.
 
Jiyong came next to me and shyly held my hand again.
"Let's go." he said and I nodded.
 
 
During the entire day we were looking at each other without really talking.
It was now the dinner. The dinner was taking place in a special house which was still part of the mansion but was five minutes away from the main house.
We were in the middle of the dinner and I was nervous since I was about to say my speech. But before mine was Jiyong's and I could see he was more nervous than me.
 
A few minutes later he stood up and asked everyone to turn their attention to him.
"Hi everybody, for those who don't know me, my name is Kwon Jiyong and I'm the best man. Some of you might be questioning why Seunghyun hyung chose me to be the best man but it's simple. It's simply because I'm the best." he chuckled and everyone laughed "It's true, I'm cool, handsome, well dressed." he said turning around showing to everyone his suit.
'What does he think he's doing?' I thought but couldn't help laughing because of his fake cockiness since I know he's not like that, I mean he was like that actually, but back in high school and even before.
 
"I Look handsome, right? It must be the reason why I'm the best man. Don't you agree?" he asked raising one of his eyebrow.
"No seriously, it's an honour for me to be asked by my bestfriend to be his best man. It is also a great sign of friendship, I really appreciate it.
 
First of all on behalf of everyone here I would like to congratulate Seunghyun hyung and Bom noona on their wedding and thank them for gathering all of us here on such a special day.
 
I know that those who had the chance to spend some time with them know how perfect they are togheter and how they complete each other.
 
Thank you to all the person who participated in this wedding, noona and hyung of course, their parents, Hye Yoon, Bom's sister and their friends, Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri, Dara noona, Minzy, Hyun Joong and Chaerin. Because this wedding wouldn't be this successful without one of them. Thanks to the wedding I also got the opportunity to get closer to those I love" he said and quickly looked at me.
 
"Seeing hyung and noona getting married makes me want to fight for those I love and I think it's the same for those who know them. Maybe most of you don't know about it but it wasn't easy for hyung to go out with noona. He tried to make her look a him for an entire year and when he finally heard that she liked him he wasn't able to sleep for three days straight.
Since the day they got togheter hyung never stopped treating her like a queen and I think every men should treat the one they love the same way. Even if you are not a great lover yet, you can still change and treat the one you love the way she deserves to be treated. 
 
It is also the same for Bom noona, since they got togheter she never stopped supporting him and loving him with all her heart. 
So thank you to hyung and noona for inspiring all of us to be better to the ones we love.
 
Well, my speech is almost done and I'm sure many of you are glad to hear it." he smiled and everyone laughed again.
 
"The only thing left I want you to do is raise your glasses up, stand up and join me in wishing Mr. and Mrs. Choi  a long and happy life togheter. Ladies and gentleman, please raise your glasses to the bride and the groom." he finished and everyone joined him in wishing them a happy life togheter.
 
'OMG, how am I supposed to go after him? My speech ! Oh my God, please, help me!'
 
Jiyong then sat back and just wouldn't stop looking at me. I was already nervous because of my speech but with him looking at me like that I was like about to die.
I was in my thought when my mother came to me with Aaron.
 
"Chaerin-ah, where are his diapers? I think he did a little something." 
"OMG! It stinks." I whispered.
"I told you he did a little something."
"Mom, it's not a little something. It's a big something. Give him to me, I'll take care of him." I stood up, she gave me Aaron and I quickly left to the actual house to change him. 
 
 
 
Jiyong's POV
 
I was seating at a table just next to hers and was only looking at her when she stood up with Aaron and left. I don't know why but without even thinking I stood up and went after them.
 
I went out of the house and saw her not far away walking like she was in a hurry.
"Chaerin-ah!" I called her to walk with her.
She turned around and got a little bit shock when she saw me, I think she wasn't excpecting me to go after her.
 
"Ji-Jiyong? What are you doing here?"
"I saw you  leaving the room with Aaron so I decided to see what was going on."
"I-I'm just going to change his diaper." she said and was struggling with the baby since he kept moving.
 
"Give him to me. I'll walk with you."
"No, it's okay, you should go back there."
"No, it's okay. It is only for a few minutes right?" I asked and she nodded.
I then walked to her and gently took Aaron.
"Let's go." I said and started walking toward the main house.
 
Five minutes later we finally arrived at the house and went to their room.
I walked in there with Aaron still in my arms and looked at Chaerin who was searching for his diapers. She then came in front of me with a new one.
 
"You can give him to me." she said but I couldn't really hear anything, I was mesmerize by her beauty.
"You look beautiful." I said and she frowned.
"What?"
"I-I said...I mean, I didn't tell you you looked beautiful right?"
"No, you said I looked different but not beautiful." she said lowering her head.
"Well, I'm telling you now, you look beautiful."
"Th-thank you." she said blushing.
"You're welcome." I said coming closer to her.
I tucked her hair behind her left ear and pecked her left cheek. She looked at me with wide eyes and I smiled at her. I then took the diaper and placed Aaron on his changing table ready to change him.
Chaerin was still stucked at her place, she couldn't move neither talk but she quickly came back to her senses when she heard Aaron laughing.
She came next to me and looked at me.
 
"You don't have to do it. I'm his mother, I can do it. You don't have to worry."
I shook my head still focused on changing Aaron's diaper "No, it's okay. I need to get used to it." I said cleaning his cute little .
Chaerin hearing me stepped back a little "Wh-what did you say?"
"I mean...I'm going to be a father sooner or later so I have to get used to it." I said quickly looking at her. 
She nodded and came back next to me "You're right. Sooner or later. With Kiko right?" she asked smiling at Aaron.
"No..." I shook my head "she's no good for me. I need someone true, someone who loves me and only me, someone with a big and pure heart and someone who will be able to give me a lot a children. Even just one is okay for me. A little boy will be perfect." I said putting a new diaper on Aaron.
I wasn't looking at her but knew she was more and more nervous. I put Aaron's clothing back and carried him again.
"Finish. I think we should go back there." I said and she only nodded.
 
We were walking back to the wedding and my heart was pounding like crazy.
While I was carrying Aaron with my left hand I slowly let my right one brush Chaerin's.
She looked at my hand and brought hers closer to mine. I intertwined our fingers and held her hand not wanting to let her go.
 
After a few minutes of walk in silence we arrived at the other house.
 
She took Aaron without saying anything, went back to her table and I did the same.
 
It was almost her turn to say her speech and I could see how nervous she was.
 
She then stood up, gave Aaron to Dara noona took her drink and went on stage with the musicians who immediately stopped their music but I think they knew about her speech. 
'What is she going to do?'
 
She placed her drink at the edge of the stage and went to the mic. She then brought everyone's attention to her and I could see some men undressing her with their eyes and I was about to go crazy.
 
"Ah ah, 1-2, 1-2" she tested the mic. It was so cute and I think I wasn't the only one thinking like that since a lot of men started laughing or blushing because of her action.
 
"Goodnight everyone. For those who don't know me my name is Lee Chaerin and I'm..."
"BEAUTIFUL." said one of Seunghyun's cousin cutting her off.
 
Chaerin chuckled "Well, thank you but it is not what I wanted to say." and then continued her speech "So, for those who don't know me my name is Lee Chaerin and I'm THE BEST WOMAN." she said looking at him and making everyone in the room chuckle.
 
"I'm one of Bom unnie's best friend and also am close to Seughyun oppa. And I'm really honoured to be the best woman of this wonderful couple.
Not a lot of you know the hidden story of this couple but I will try to fill you in tonight." she said and Bom gasped.
"I know that it is hard to believe but Bom unnie is really jealous. There was this day when she wasn't with oppa yet, she saw him with a girl and she "accidentally" spilled her coffee on this girl. It was so funny but what we didn't know was that the girl was in fact Hye Yoon unnie, Seunghyun's sister, when we heard it, we thought that she will never be able to be with her ideal man but that was in fact the moment Seunghyun oppa noticed her and then tried everything to go out with her. But what he doesn't know is that she liked him four years before he finally noticed her and when he did she made him wait one year just to know if he wasn't planning on playing with her feelings.
I was confused by her actions so I asked her why she was making him wait and her to at the same time but she smiled at me and started singing..."
At this moment Chaerin turned around and nodded her head at the musicians then the music started playing.
'Wait, I know this song.'
 
She then started singing.
"I need love, love
To ease my mind
I need to find, find someone to call mine..."
'Wow, her voice is no joke.'
 
"But mama said
You can't hurry love
No, you just have to wait
She said love don't come easy
Its a game of give and take
 
You can't hurry love
No, you just have to wait
You got to trust, give it time
No matter how long it takes
 
But how many heartaches
Must I stand before I find a love
To let me live again
Right now the only thing
That keeps me hangin on
When I feel my strength, yeah
Its almost gone
I remember mama said"
 
She then clapped her hands togheter and everyone did the same and started singing with her.
 
"You can't hurry love
No, you just have to wait
She said love don't come easy
Its a game of give and take
 
How long must I wait
How much more can I take
Before loneliness will cause my heart
Heart to break? 
 
No I can't bear to live my life alone
I grow impatient for a love to call my own
But when I feel that i, I can't go on
These precious words keeps me hangin on
I remember mama said"
 
'I will make you mine again, no matter what it takes.'
She seemed so happy, she looked so beautiful, cute and hot. 
 
"You can't hurry love
No, you just have to wait
She said love don't come easy
Its a game of give and take
 
You can't hurry love
No, you just have to wait
She said trust, give it time
No matter how long it takes
 
No, love, love, don't come easy
But I keep on waiting
Anticipating for that soft voice
To talk to me at night
For some tender arms
To hold me tight
I keep waiting
I keep on waiting
But it aint easy
It aint easy
But mama said:
 
You can't hurry love
No, you just have to wait
She said to trust, give it time
No matter how long it takes
 
You can't hurry love
No, you just have to wait
She said love don't come easy
Its a game of give and take"
 
She finished and everyone applaused her.
"When she sang this song I then understood that even if her heart knew that Seunghyun was the man of her life she still needed to listen to her mind for her heart not be hurt even if she had to wait. 
She waited and I think it was the good thing to do, look at them now, they are finally married.
She now still tries to listen to her mind but it also fell in love with Seunghyun and everyday she's showing to him how much she loves him.
I think that every girl would love to find the one who will capture her heart but also understand her mind like nobody else.
So I want to say thank you. Thank you for showing us that the true love still exists." she said and started crying but when I looked around I noticed she wasn't the only one crying, Bom was to.
 
She took her drink which was at the edge of the stage and continued  "To finish, I would like you to raise your glass and toast to Bom unnie and Seunghyun oppa "may your love be modern enough to survive the times and old-fashioned enough to last forever!" cheers." she finished and everyone drank their drink.
When they finished Bom immediately ran to te stage and hugged her. They both cried making every girl in the room cry to.
 
They then broke the hugged, wiped each other's tears and laughed because of their smeared makeup making everyone burst into laughter. They ran out of the room and got back a few minutes later with fixed up.
 
The rest of the night went so well, everyone was having fun and I think Taeyang was having more fun than everyone else. 
I went on the dancefloor to ask him what was making him that happy.
 
"Taeyang! What's making you that happy?"
"Jiyong, man, I can't say it for now."
"What? Why?"
"Because, Dara won't be happy if I tell you."
"Please, say it."
"Okay..." he got closer and whispered to my ear "Dara is pregnant."
"WHAT?" I screamed but the music was loud enough for nobody to hear me.
"Ssh. Keep it a secret for now."
"But, why? Everyone should know it."
"We'll say it after the wedding."
"Since when do you know?"
"Almost ten days."
"And you didn't say anything to me." I said lightly pushing him.
"You seemed really busy so I don't wanted to disturb you."
"Sorry."
"No, it's okay, I just hope everything is fine now."
"Everything will soon be okay." I said and he nodded.
 
We then danced a little but stopped when Bom grabbed the mic.
 
"Everyone! Get ready, I'm going to threw the bouquet." she screamed and every girl ran in front of the stage. 
I tried to see where Chaerin was and when I finally saw her it was far away from all the other girls were.
 
'Doesn't she want to receive the bouquet.'
 
"1, 2, 3" Bom screamed again then threw it. I don't know how but it fell right into Chaerin's hands. 
Bom noona turned around then winked at me.
'Wow, so she did it on purpose? She's really something.' 
I mouthed 'thank you' to her and looked back at Chaerin.
She was shocked but when she realized that she was the one who received the bouquet she immediately ran to Bom noona.
 
 
 
Chaerin's POV
 
I decided to stand far from the stage no wanting to receive the bouquet but a few seconds later there I was with it between my hands.
'Unnie! What is it?'
 
I immediately ran to her.
"Unnie, why did you threw it at me?"
"I didn't do it on purpose." she said and shrug.
"Unnie, I know you."
"Okay, so what? I did it on purpose so what?"
"You can't do that."
"Why?"
"Because. At my wedding I threw it at you, you can't threw it at me at your wedding."
"Why? You're not married anymore."
"Because, that's how it is."
"Well, to late."
"You should have thrown it at Dara unnie." I said without thinking.
"What? Why?"
"No, just like that...I mean, her and Taeyang oppa relationship is really serious."
"Yes, I know but I'm sure they are going to get married pretty soon, there's no need to worry. I just want to help you for now." she pouted.
 
'Oh my, I'm so mad at me for talking to her on her wedding day like that.'
"Aigoo, unnie, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have talk like that to you."
"So you're saying that you're not mad at me anymore?" she asked still pouting.
"No, I just..."
"Awesome." she interrupted me smiling "Chaerin-ah, I love you but I have to go grab my plane with Seunghyn."
"Right now?"
"Yes."
"And where are you going?"
"To the Bahamas."
"Oh my God! You're so lucky. I hope you're going to enjoy your honeymoon."
"Don't worry. We'll have a lot of fun." she smirked, went down the stage and I followed her.
 
Bom's mother then went on stage and told everyone that the newlyweds were ready to leave for their honeymoon and that we could say bye to them just in front of the house.
Everyone ran to the front of the house but I decided to go at the back to breath a little and think about everything that happened since I got back to Seoul. 
 
"I think it's time to go." said someone behind me.