When did you get here?

Taste of love

 

Chaerin went on cooking but was interrupted by a voice coming from behind her.
"Banana pancakes?"
------------
 
Nobody's POV
 
Chaerin hearing the voice, took the pan out of the stove and turned around with the biggest smile ever.
 
"Teddy oppa! When did you get here!" she said running to him and hugging him not wanting to let go since she missed her favorite oppa like crazy.
 
"Just three hours ago." he smiled hugging her back.
"Oh God! You don't know how happy I am." she said breaking the hug and looking at him right in the eyes.
"You're really happy?" he asked and she nodded.
"Really? I thought you hated me since you preferred to leave to Paris instead of going back to Japan with me." he pouted making Chaerin chuckle.
"Sorry oppa, I just needed some fresh air." He nodded and pinched her nose.
"Where is Aaron?"
"He's with the girls. They are changing his diaper, but they left almost an hour ago. I think he's their new doll. As long as they are having fun I'm fine with it." she laughed.
 
"Wow, my dongsaeng grew up so fast. She's already a mother."
"Yah! I've always been mature." she lightly pushed him.
"Yeah, you're right." he laughed.
 
 "So you're cooking you're famous banana pancakes?" he asked.
"Yes." she answered going back to the stove.
He came behind her and hugged her while she continued cooking the pancakes.
"I really missed you're pancakes. Do you put some drug in it for people to get addicted?" he asked.
"Yes."
"What is it?"
"I won't tell you, it's a secret."
"Chaerin-ah, please."
"Okay, I'll tell you..." she said but paused.
"Hurry, tell me."
"I put a lot of love in it."
 
Teddy laughed and hugged her tighter. 
"I knew it." he chuckled and Chaerin laughed.
 
 
Chaerin's POV
 
Teddy oppa was hugging me while I was cooking the pancakes when some people came into the kitchen.
 
"Well, well. What do we have here?" said someone and I recognized Seunghyun oppa's voice.
We slightly turned our heads and saw that he wasn't alone. With him were Daesung oppa, Taeyang oppa, Seungri oppa, Kim Hyun Joong oppa and Jiyong.
The one I still wasn't ready to see and tried to avoid during these past days.
 
Seeing them Teddy oppa slowly thigtened the hug and kissed my forehead.
"You guys, Chaerin is cooking her amazing banana pancakes only for me." he said and smiled.
Hearing him Seungri whined "What? Chaerin-ah, you can't only cook for him. I want some to."
"Oppa, don't listen to him. I'm cooking for everyone." I smiled.
 
Then Teddy smelled my hair and chuckled "You smell so good." he said then kissed my cheek. I don't even know what he was trying to do.
I looked at him quite confused by his actions.
I was about to break the hug when something prevented me from doing so.
 
"W-welcome back to Korea Chaerin-sshi." said someone and I knew it was Jiyong.
It's been such a long time since he called me Chaerin-sshi, the last time he called me like that we were in our honeymoon. I looked at him and he was smiling 'So you really want to call me Chaerin-sshi? Well I guess everything is really over.'
 
"Thank you Jiyong-sshi."
"You're welcome." he said smiling and everyone smiled but I then saw his fist and they were balled up. I was apparently the only one who saw it 'Why is he angry? He doesn't remember anything about our relationship.'
 
I kept looking at him who now looked at his feet and finally got back to my senses when the girls came back into the kitchen with Dara carrying the baby.
Seeing Jiyong she jumped a little and mouthed sorry to me, I shook my head making her understand that it was okay and she smiled.
She then placed Aaron in his seat.
 
I thought Jiyong would say something about the baby but he left the kitchen without saying anything.
Teddy then kissed my forehead again and released me from the hug "Don't pay to much attention to that jerk." he whispered then left the kitchen to followed by all the boys.
 
"Are you okay unnie?" asked Minzy. 
I nodded and turned around to finish cooking these damn banana pancakes.
 
The girls decided to leave the kitchen for me to breathe a little.
They left and I kept telling myself 'It's okay Chaerin-ah, everything's fine, everything's fine.' But when I finished cooking the pancakes I broke down. Everything wasn't right, everything was going wrong.
I cried and Aaron started crying to. He always cries when I'm crying, I'm so mad at me for making him see me that weak. 
I carried him and kissed his forehead to calm him down.
"Sssh, evrything is fine. Mom is okay." I whispered.
 
"Is everything alright?" said someone.
I raised my head and saw Jiyong next to the kitchen's door.