Sign it

Taste of love

 

In the morning at Teddy's apartement
 
Chaerin was cooking the breakfast when she heard someone closing the main door. She immediately knew that it was Teddy since he didn't came back home yesterday.
"Oppa." she called him from the kitchen.
"Oh, you already woke up?" he asked coming into the kitchen.
She turned around and saw him, he seemed so tired that she knew he had one of his wild night. She smiled and went back on cutting some strawberries.
 
"I'm cooking the breakfast, do you want some?"
"..."
Not hearing his reply she turned around and saw Teddy looking a her.
 
"Oppa, are you okay?"
"Chaerin-ah, you should go back to Seoul."
"W-why oppa? You don't want me to stay with you? If it's because you think that you can't bring girls here then you're wrong. It's your house you can do whatever you want." she smiled but it quickly disappeared.
"Don't worry go ahead even my husband does it." she then mumbled.
Teddy sighed "Chaerin-ah,  he seems like he really cares about you."
"What? How do you know?" she said. She then stopped cutting the strawberries and turned around.
"..."
"Oppa!" she pouted before stomping her foot on the ground.
"Ok. I-I called him yesterday."
"You what?" she said clearly upset.
"Wait listen to me. He had to at least know that you were fine so I called him."
"Did you tell him I was in Tokyo?"
"No."
"OMG, thanks God."
"But, Chaerin-ah, seriously. You should go back to Seoul, he's still your husband."
"No, don't worry I called my mother again last night and I begged her to make Jiyong sign the paper and she finally agreed."
"What?" 
"Yes oppa, I'm sure that right now she is getting ready to see him and make him sign it."
At this moment Teddy didn't know why but he just suddenly felt happy but tried nevertheless to hide it.
 
"So, do you want to eat?"
He smiled, went to her and kissed her forehead "Yes."
 
 
A little later in Seoul at Jiyong's house
 
Jiyong was looking through some of his documents to see if he could find something related to Teddy and his whereabout when he heard the bell ring.
He ran to the door and opened it.
 
"Oh, good morning Mr. and Mrs. Lee." he said and bowed.
"Good morning Jiyong." said Chaerin's father and her mother smiled.
"Come in, please." They went to the living room and Jiyong brought some drinks for them.
They all drank in silence and when Chaerin's mother finished her orange juice she cleared to get Jiyong's attention.
 
"Jiyong" she started "Chaerin left you know?"
He vigorously nodded his head and said "Yes, and I want her to come back home so badly."
She looked at him and then looked at her husband. They smiled at each other, her husband nodded his head telling her to say what she had to say, so she went back on looking at Jiyong.
 
"Do you really want this wedding?"
"I gotta admit that at first I wasn't for it but now I really want this wedding to work." said Jiyong nervously fidgeting with his fingers while looking at them.
"Jiyong, I heard you have a girlfriend."
 
When he heard Chaerin's mother he immediately raised his head.
"I-I..."
"Jiyong" she cut him off "It's okay, you can do whatever you want to do."
"But I..." he said trying to explain everything but was cut off again.
"I brought some papiers for you to sign." she said and gave it to him.
He looked at it and frowned.
"Mrs. Lee, w-what is this?"
"Chaerin, she wants a divorce. Sign it please. I think it's better for the both of you." she gave him a pen and smiled telling him once again that it was better for the both of them.
 
Jiyong looked at the papers then at the pen.
He looked at Chaerin's parents and said "I won't."
"What?" asked Chaerin's father.
"With all due respect I won't sign anything."
Chaerin's mother frowned "Why?" 
"Because, I love your daughter. I know, at first I wasn't showing anything but I love her. I always have and always will."
"What? But, what about your girlfriend?" asked Chaerin's mom.
"I broke up with her yesterday. Could you tell Chaerin that if she really wants to divorce she will have to come to Seoul and say it to me face to face." he said to Chaerin's mom before giving her the pen and the papers back.
 
Mrs. Lee didn't try to convince him since she wasn't really for it and neither Mr. Lee.
"Okay, I'll tell her." she said standing up and her husband did the same.
They walked to the door and Jiyong openedt it for them "Mrs. Lee, Mr. Lee" he stopped them "I will do everything to make her mine."
Hearing him they smiled and left.
 
 
At night in Tokyo
 
"CHAERIN-AH" screamed Teddy from the living room.
"Yes." 
"Your mother's on the phone."
Chaerin ran out of the kitchen and took the phone.
 
"Hi mom"
"Hi Chaerin-ah."
"So it's okay? Did he sign it?" asked Chaerin more than happy to hear her mother.
"Chaerin-ah, he said that if you want him to sign it, you will have to come back to Korea and meet him."
"WHAT? Never."
"Chaerin-ah..."
"Mom" Chaerin cut her off "I won't." she said before hanging up and running to Teddy who hugged.
 
In his arms she started crying.
"How can he do that to me?"
"Hush. It's okay. It's okay?" he said carressing her hair.
"Oppa."
"Hmm?"
"I'm so happy to have you in my life."
"Me to, you don't even know how much."
They went to the couch and that night they slept next to each other on it.
 
 
Four months later
At Jiyong's house in Seoul
 
Since Chaerin left Jiyong didn't drank any alcohol. He didn't dated any girls and was more than ever studying hard in order to be the ideal husband for Chaerin. 
He had heard thanks to Taeyang that she was working and going to school but never find out where she was. He was always wondering if it wasn't too much for her to do both, if she was eating well. He prayed each day to hear her voice but as days passed he started thinking that he will not hear her voice anytime soon.
 
 
He was studying when he heard his phone ringing.
"Hello?"
"Hyung!!! Pack your suitcases. We are going overseas."
"What? Seungri, I can't, I'm studying."
"Come on, you're always studying. Just for the week end, we are all going to Tokyo, Taeyang, Seunghyun and Daesung."
"And the girls to?"
"No, they are not coming. When we told them that we will go there they all were kind of weird. Anyway, it's better this way. A week end between guys."
"Yeah. I don't know about that."
"Come on!"
"...okay."
"Yes. See you at 3pm at Incheon airport."
"But it's 2:10pm."
"Then hurry up." said Seungri before hanging up.
"Seungri...SEUNGRI..."
 
Jiyong sighed but packed one of his suitcases quickly to meet his friends.
 
When he arrived he saw them, they talked, payed their tickets and boarded the plane.
Once in Tokyo they immediately went shopping since they all love shopping in Tokyo.
After shopping they were walking in the street of Tokyo when one of them decided to go for a walk all by his self.
 
"Guys, go ahead. I'll meet you at the hotel."
They nodded and left.
 
When he was left alone he quickly turned around and ran toward a person he seemed to know. He couldn't see the person's face so ran faster to be able to see if it was really who he thought it was.
 
"Chaerin-ah." he said when he was almost next to her.
"CHAERIN-AH." he screamed and grabbed her left shoulder for her to turn around.
She turned around and widened her eyes when she saw him.
"W-what are you doing here?" she asked.