Help!

Taste of love

 

"OPPA, WATCH OUT THE CAR!" screamed Chaerin but it was to late. 
Jiyong had already been knocked over by a car.
"OPPAAAA."
--------------
 
Chaerin immediately ran to him. When she was almost next to him the car which knocked him over made a u-turn and left.
She frowned and tried to read the license plate but couldn't since she was crying so much. 
 
She then turned her attention back to Jiyong and saw blood coming out of his head and mouth.
 
"Oppa... please, don't leave me." she cried and tried not to touch him to much, scared she would hurt him more.
"HELP!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!! PLEASSSEEE!!!" she screamed and hearing her a few neighbors came out of their house. Seeing what had happen, they called the emergency services.
 
The ambulance arrived and took Jiyong. During the ride to the hospital, Chaerin was holding his hand praying he would not leave her.
"Oppa. I'm begging you." she cried "Don't leave me. You said you love me right? So don't leave me, please." she said and kissed his hand.
 
When they arrived they told Chaerin to wait in the waiting room while they were doing everything to save Jiyong's life. She then decided to call Teddy. 
Since she had Jiyong jacket she could know in which hotel his friends were. She then called Seunghyun, Daesung, Taeyang and Seungri for them to come at the hospital to.
 
 
She was waiting for a doctor to tell her more about Jiyong's condition when she heard her name.
 
"Chaerin-ah, what happened?" 
She turned around and saw Teddy.
"Oppa." she cried and ran to him. He hugged her and asked her to explain everything to him.
"W-we...and the car...and..." she sighed not beeing able to talk anymore.
"Are you trying to say to me that a car ran over him?" asked Teddy.
She nodded "Oppa, I'm so scared." she cried harder and rested her head on Teddy's shoulder.
 
"Chaerin-ah." she suddenly heard familiar voices, she turned around knowing it was her bestfriends' boyfriends and Seungri.
"Guys." she said before running to them.
They hugged her and asked her what was happening.
She explained everything not beeing able to stop crying.
 
They all sat in the waiting room waiting for a doctor to come. After five hours a doctor came.
 
"Is Kwon Jiyong family's here?" asked a doctor in Japanese.
Chaerin stood up "I'm his wife." she answered and her legs started shaking since she was scared of what the doctor would say.
 
"Your husband is fine. His sleeping for now but he is out of danger. You don't have to worry anymore." he said.
Chaerin was so relieved she kissed the doctor's cheek.
"Thank you. Thank you so much. Can I see him now?" she asked.
"Yes, but you are only allowed to see him by group of three for now." he said, she nodded and he left.
 
Chaerin turned around and asked the guys who wanted to come in the room first and Teayang and Seunghyun begged to be the firsts.
 
They went to his room and saw he was still deeply sleeping. 
They came next to his bed hoping he would wake up because even if the doctor said he was fine they needed to hear him saying he was okay.
 
Chaerin kissed his left cheek and it. 
They stayed in the room a little and then it was Seungri, Daesung and Teddy's turn to come.
When their turn was over it was already night and they decided to let Chaerin alone with Jiyong.
"Chaerin-ah, we are going to let you alone with Jiyong. If you need anything let us know." said Taeyang.
She nodded and they left.
 
She laid next to Jiyong and slept next to him the entire night.
 
When she woke up she saw he was still sleeping. She sighed , stood up and went to the bathroom to freshen herself up.
When she came back to the room, someone knocked at the door.
"Come in." she said.
"Hi!" said the five boys at the same time "The doctor said we could come into the room at the same time." said Daesung.
Chaerin nodded and they came next to her.
"So, how is he?" asked Seungri.
"He's fine it think but he didn't woke up since yesterday."
At this moment Jiyong stirred up and weakly opened his eyes.
 
"Jiyong." said Chaerin taking his hand.
"What am I doing here?" he asked with a weak voice.
"You got into an accident." said Teddy and they all nodded.
 
"Chaerin-ah." he said looking at Chaerin "W..."
He wanted to say something but was cut off when someone knocked at the door.
Everyone looked at each other not knowing who it could be.
 
"Come in." finally said Chaerin.
The door opened up and everyone was shocked.
 
"Kiko." said Jiyong.