What is he trying to do?

Taste of love

 

"He's really cute." smiled Jiyong with sparkling eyes.
"Yes, really cute."
"His name is Aaron right?" he asked and Chaerin nodded.
"Doesn't he have a korean name?"
--------------
 
Chaerin's POV
 
I was in the kitchen next to Jiyong who was feeding Aaron when he suddenly asked me if he had a korean name.
 
 
'Should I tell him? No, Chaerin-ah, you definitely can't do it. At least not right now.'
 
"I...n-no, I didn't gave him one. I haven't really thought about it." I said and he nodded.
"Perhaps the father is not korean?" he asked and I frowned.
I think he saw that I don't really wanted to answer "Sorry, I shouldn't have ask these kind of question." he apologized and I shook my head telling him that it was okay but I still didn't wanted to answer.
 
"I hope I'm not bad at feeding him?" he then asked.
"No, you're really good. I'm surprised. I think you'll be a good father." I said without thinking and he looked at me.
"I hope so." he whipsered and smiled.
 
I was so nervous because of his stare I knew I would blush pretty soon and hoped he'll not see anything, but suddenly something saved me...
 
Yes, it was Aaron who just finished eating.
 
"He finished." I smiled "Give him to me, he have to burp." I said extended my hands to received my son.
"I can do it." he said placing the bottle on the table.
 
He looked at me and asked me if it was okay. I nodded and he thanked me I don't even know why "How am I supposed to make him burp?" he asked.
"Just make him stand up, then put his head on you left shoulder." I said and he did it.
"Like that?" 
"Yes like that." I said adjusting Aaron's position. "Now you can or tap his back a little." I said and he gently his back kissing his head he then looked at his feet.
 
"He's really small. How old is he?" he asked now patting Aaron's back.
"Almost 8 months old." 
"He's still really small. Do you even feed him?" he asked smiling.
"Yah! Of course I won't starve my baby."
He laughed and then looked at me "I know."
 
'Omg! What am I supposed to do? Don't look at him Chaerin-ah, don't look at him!'
 
At this moment Aaron started to wiggle a little then...
"BUUURP." 
 
"Wow, he made a really nice burp." chuckled Jiyong.
I laughed and nodded.
"You can give him to me now, he's going to sleep."
"No, it's okay. I can do it."
"But..." 
"Chaerin-ah." he cut me off "Don't worry, I won't eat him alive." he then looked back at Aaron and his back again for him to sleep.
'OMG! Why is he like that?' 
I looked at him trying to figure out what he was trying to do, if he was playing with my feelings but knew by looking at him that his interest was genuine.
 
 
"Are you working? I mean, Daesung told me you were working last time." I said and he looked back at me.
"Yes, I'm working with my father."
"What? But I thought you wanted to be a computer engineer."
"I guess you can't do whatever you want in life." he said and I agreed.
 
"What about you? Are your law studies hard?" he asked and I couldn't believe it 'How does he know I'm studying law?'
"What? How do you know? I never told you about my studies, except when..." I was talking but he interrupted me saying that the others told him.
'What did you excpect Chaerin-ah? Don't be stupid.'
 
"Well, it's hard but not impossible." I smiled.
"You're amazing. You're going to college and you have a baby."
"And I'm working." I said and he widened his eyes "What? Someone need to feed this child." I said chuckled and he slowly turned to face me.
He closed the gap between us by bringing his chair close to mine being careful enough not to disturb Aaron.
 
"Isn't it to complicated?" he asked tucking my hair behind my left ear with his right hand.
I slowly backed away and lightly laughed since I was nervous because of his action.
 
"It's not that hard, Hyun Joong oppa and Seungri oppa are  always there when I really need them. They're like my guardian angels." I smiled thinking about all the things they have done for me.
 
"Can I be one of them?" he suddenly asked and it brought me out of my thoughts.
"What?" I asked slightly raising my voice at the end of the word.
"I-I mean, can...can I be one of you guardian angels?"
'What? Is he serious?'
 
I don't wanted to answer so I looked at Aaron and I was so lucky because he was already asleep. 
'You're so lucky Chaerin-ah.'
 
"A-Aaron is sleeping. Give him to me, I'll put him in his crib." quickly avoiding his question I extented my arms for him to give me back my baby but...
"I'll put him in his crib." he said, immediately stood up and walked out of the kitchen.
 
'Yah! Kwon Jiyong.'
I quickly went after him.
"It's okay, you don't have to do it." I said trying to stop him.
"I want to." he firmly said then climbed up the stairs.
I didn't say anything and followed him.
He walked to my room and opened the door. I thought he didn't knew which room was mine but I guess I was wrong.
 
He walked to the crib, kissed Aaron's forehead and slowly put him to bed.
 
"Thank you." I whispered.
He nodded and walked back to the door and I walked him there. Once at the door he turned around and looked at me right in the eyes, again.
 
"So???" he asked raising an eyebrow.
"So what?"
"Can I be your's and Aaron's guardian angel?"
"Jiyong-sshi, I..." I started but when I talked he frowned a little and quickly interrupt me.
 
"You don't want to?" he asked.
"I don't know."
"Then maybe you'll allow me to have another role in your life."
"Which one?"
"I'll tell you later. Good night." he kissed my forehead and left.
 
'What is he trying to do?'