A crazy idea

Taste of love
In Seoul National University
 
"Chaerin, did you understand something in class, Bom was talking to me about her new boyfriend, I couldn't understand anything." said Dara pouting.
"Hey! I wouldn't have talk about him if you hadn't asked me." whined Bom.
Chaerin smiled at her two friends they are just one year older than her and one and half than Minzy but they act like maknaes. She took her notebook and gave it to them. "Here, just bring it back to me tomorrow, I have to study."
"No problem" said Dara.
"Can I have it to?" asked Bom.
"But I need to study tomorrow" pouted Chaerin.
"I have an idea, why don't you all come to my house? Minzy you can right?" Minzy nodded. "And you Dara?" 
"Of course."
"And you Chaerin ?" asked the three girls at the same time.
"I'm sorry girls, I have to go. I need to prepare the dinner for tonight." answered Chaerin with all her aegyo for her friends not to be mad at her.
"But Chaerin-ah, you have a personal chef. Why do you keep on cooking?"
"Because, I like to."
"Bye girls" she kissed her friends and ran to her beautiful white Bentley.
 
 
In the Lee's house
 
Chaerin arrived home and direclty took a shower. After freshening up she picked a white short shorts and a black Chrome Hearts tank top.
She went to the kitchen and decided to cook a korean version of spicy linguine with clam sauce.
She was cutting sweet onions when...
 
"Chaerin-ah!!!"
Screamed Chaerin's mom running in the kitchen.
"Guess what."
Chaerin not wanting to guess anything said "Mom, say it already, I'm tired"
"Okay, I met my old friend today.
Do you remember the Kwon family? Well, I met Mrs. Kwon and we talked, and talked, and talked."
Chaerin rolled her eyes, her mom could sometimes be really talkative.
"Mom, please say it already"
"Okay. We got the greatest idea ever."
"Do you remember Kwon Jiyong."
Chaerin nodded.
"Well, you're going to get married to him."
"WHAT????"
"YES!!! In three weeks. Isn't it amazing? Hmm?"
 
"But, mom!"
"No but you lady, you will marry him final word."
"But, we don't even like each other. And he's living in the United States, how are we supposed to get married?"
"Good news, he's coming to Korea and will study in your University. Aren't you happy?" Said her mom clapping her hands together.
Chaerin couldn't believe it, Kwon Jiyong is the meanest guy she ever met in her entire life.
"Mom, I won't and it is MY final word." with that she stormed out of the house.
 
When she was outside she realized that she was only wearing her short shorts and her tank top, but she was so upset that she didn't wanted to go back to her home even just to take a hoodie.
She decided that it didn't matter, took her car and drove to Bom's house. While driving she decided to call her and talked to her through loudspeaker. 
"Chaerin-ah!!!"
"Unnie, I'm coming to your house."
"What? What is going on?"
"It's a long story, can I just come and I will tell you everything?"
"Yes, just come, the other girls are already here."
"Okay, thanks, see you."
"See you."
...
 
Arriving to Bom's house Chaerin called her again.
"Chaerin, are you already here?"
"Yes, but could you bring me a hoodie or a coat, something like that?"
"Why?"
"Just...please" she whined.
"Okay, I'm coming."
 
Chaerin was waiting for Bom when her phone vibrated. She looked at it and saw that her mother had sent her a message 'Chaerin, where are you? Just come home, we will talk about that.'
But knowing that her mother will never agree to cancel the wedding she decided not to respond. 
She was still watching her phone when someone knocked at the door.
She raised her head and saw that it was Bom, she smiled and went out of the car.
"Wow Chaerin, your body is banging, you should go to school dress like that every guy will have a heart attack." laughed Bom.
"Unnie, this is embarrassing. Can i have the hoodie please?" Bom gave it to her and they entered her house.
 
When they entered Bom's room the other two girls jumped on her.
"Finally unnie you are here." cried Minzy.
Worried Chaerin asked "What is going on Minzy-ah?"
"I'm trying to understand the lesson you gave to us but I can't." sobbed Minzy.
"And you're crying just because of that?" chuckled Chaerin.
"Yes, and the these two unnies tried to explain it to me but it is worst. I bet they don't even understand it."
"Yah" screamed Dara and Bom.
Chaerin laughed, took a seat and started to explain everything to Minzy.
 
After studying the girls ordered some pizzas and started chatting.
"So Chaerin. What happened earlier?"
"Girls, you will not believe me."
"Just say it." said the three girls impatient to hear the story.
"I was cooking when my mother came running in the kitchen. She told me that she had met an old friend and that they had the greatest together."
The three girls nodded telling her to continue.
"She told me that I will get married."
"WHAT???" asked her best friends more than suprised.
"Wait, I'm not done. She said that I will get married to Kwon Jiyong."
"WHAT???"