Surprising suitcases

Taste of love

 

In Tahiti
 
When the newlyweds landed they were so tired they wanted just one thing sleeping.
They took a car that drove them to a boat. After one hour, they arrived to a lodging hotel on a private island.
They were amazed.
"It's so beautiful." said Chaerin running on the sand.
"It is." agreed Jiyong.
 
A man came to them, congratulated them on their wedding and asked the newlyweds to follow him.
He led Chaerin and Jiyong to their luxury lodge and left but not without telling them that all their belonging were already in the room.
 
Chaerin stepped out of her shoes and started walking around their lodge. The room had the prettiest wooden floor that Chaerin had ever seen. Had a big walkin closet and a huge bathroom. But what caught her attention most was the glass that replaced the wooden floor around the bed, she could see fishes swimming from the inside, she smiled and turned around excpecting to see Jiyong were she left him but he wasn't there. She heard some noises coming from the closet so went there. And there he was, tidying his clothes.
"I'm going to take a shower." said Chaerin.
"Do whatever you want." 
If you were in Chaerin's head at this moment you will probably hear her scream 'Is this guy bipolar???'
 
She grabbed one of her suitcases and went in the bathroom. Trying to forget everything that was happening in her life as of now she took one of the longest shower in her life. 
She dried her body, applied some strawberry body lotion then opened her suitcase.
"What is that?"
She pushed the clothes that were on top to see what was at the bottom but wasn't satisfied. 
"Mom, what did you do?"
She slipped into a bathrobe, slightly opened the door and called Jiyong.
"Jiyong."
"..."
"JIYONG."
"WHAT?"
"This guy really." she mumbled "Can you give me one of my other suitcases please."
"Didn't you took one with you earlier?"
"I took the wrong one. Please."
She heard the sound of her suitcase and smiled.
"Here."
"Thank you, could you leave the suitcase here and go back to the closet? Please."
"Why?"
"Just...please."
"Pfffft, I've already seen a lot of women bodies and they were way better than yours. 
Anyway, I'll be in the closet." 
 
Once Jiyong was in the closet she opened the bathroom's door grabbed her suitcase threw it in and closed immediately the door not wanting Jiyong to see her.
She quickly knelt in front of the second suitcase opened it wildly hoping that her mother didn't do what she thought she did. 
When she knew that the zipper's suitcase was open she closed her eyes, breathed before looking in it.
"Do it Chaerin...now. No, no, no. Now."
She opened her eyes and searched in it but the only things she found were y undergarments, nightdolls, and short shorts just like in the first one.
She started crying "Mom, how can you do that to me?"
 
She knew that if she asked Jiyong to bring her her others suitcases he would refuse, so she wiped her tears away, stood up and went out of the bathroom to rummage in her others suitcases.
 
 
Jiyong's POV
 
'My mom really knows me, she even asked the personal not to touch my clothes because I prefer doing it myself being a clean freak. She can sometimes be awesome.'
I was in the closet tidying my clothes when Chaerin barged in, in her bathrobe opening suitcases like crazy.
'Wow, she's not the same without makeup. I knew it, they almost got you Jiyong. Hahaha.'
She was like possessed by a demon, she was throwing clothes left and right, looking for I don't know what.
"Yah, stop it. Didn't you see that the room was clean?"
"..."
"YAH!"
"Leave me alone."
"What?"
"I said leave me ALONE!" she screamed before starting to cry.
'She screams at me and then she cries? I can't believe it. She'll never change, always crying, pffft.'
I looked around and saw undergarments, sleevless tops, short skirts, short shorts, bikinis and babydolls. My heart started racing. I mean, even Chaerin can be attractive in these kind of situation.
 
'She should stop crying. She's not pretty so when she cries it's horrible.'
"Y-yah, why are you crying."
"..."
"Yah!"
She stopped crying and passed her right hand through her hair. Her bathrobe slightly opened up and I could get a glimpse of her glorious and her y mole.
'She's maybe ugly but got a good body.'
 
"Jiyong." she cut my thoughts.
"What?"
"Can you please lend me a sweat pant and a baggy tshirt? Please, I'm begging you."
"No."
"Please."
"Don't you have your own clothes?"
"Th-these are not mine, I don't know when and why my mother bought these clothes. Please"
She looked so desperate and I was to tired to talk to her that I grabbed one of my sweat pant and tshirt and gave it to her.
"Thank you." she sobbed "I promise that I will give you back your clothes tomorrow."
"I don't care. Just clean the mess you made, I'm going to take a shower."
I went to the bathroom and threw her two suitcases out of it.
 
 
Nobody's POV
 
Chaerin changed into Jiyong's clothes and cleaned everything. At the end she was so tired that she decided to sleep.
Jiyong went out of the bathroom and noticed that Chaerin was already asleep. He checked the closet to see if she really cleaned the mess and once he saw that she did he went to sleep on the same bed as her.
.
.
.
 In the morning
 
Chaerin woke up to the sound of crashing waves. She rubbed her eyes, stretched her arms but felt something blocking her left arm. She turned her head to the right and...
"AAAAAHHHH!"
Jiyong woke up panicked and scared "Where, where is he? What is going on?" he said panting.
"What are you doing in my bed?"
"Your bed?"
"Yes."
"Then where am I supposed to sleep?"
"There's a couch here and a deckchair outside."
"Then use it because I don't want to sleep on a couch or a deckchair."
"Then sleep on the floor."
"Never."
"You will."
"Ne-ver."
She sighed, raised from the bed, went to the bathroom and screamed scarying Jiyong. "YOU'RE A JERK!"