Let's dance (2)

Taste of love

Jiyong slowly walked to Chaerin and stopped just behind her.

He cleared his voice and...
------------------

Nobody's POV

"Everytime..." he started singing surprising the woman whose back was facing him.

"I come close to you" he continued turning her around.
"Feel like I gonna Dream everytime" he said interlacing her right hand fingers with his left's.

"Mushimggo haneureul bwa like" he shyly continued.
"Ne utneun moseupeul dalma" he sang before bringing her body close to his.
"Yu naninun bushingeol ohh baby" he whispered kissing Chaerin's forehead.

"Nae harusok neorangman" he continued and they started dancing.
"Romantic hani drama
Nal ulgo utge hajyu no no no" he continued making Chaerin smile before laying her head on his chest.

"Jamdeulji mot haneunde
Ne ireumeul burreo boneunde" he chuckled and Chaerin raised her head to look at him.
"Nan sujopeundeut gogaereul durigo"

"I didn't know you could sing" she squinted her eyes because of the rain "Whose song is it?" she asked.
Jiyong didn't answer, he smiled and continued.

"Ireohge johahaneunde
Jomcheoreom geoleumal ddelsuga obseo

Everytime i come close to you 
(Everytime i'm kissing you) 
Feel like I gonna Dream everytime
(I get butterfly)" he sang but was cut off by Chaerin's sneez.

"Aigoo! Let's go! See you're gonna catch a cold and it's all my fault." he said taking her right hand and started walking without waiting an answer from her.

Chaerin didn't say anything, she followed him. She was looking at him, mesmerized. She was looking at him, his tall figure, his broad shoulders.
He was so "handsome" she said out loud surprising herself.
Jiyong turned around and looked at her.
"Did you say something?" he asked.
"No!" she shook her head frantically.
He nodded and went on walking.

Jiyong was focused on finding a cab, or anything for Chaerin not to get to sick when he heard a soft voice coming from behind him.

"Wh-where...did you learn this song?" asked Chaerin. Jiyong looked at her and saw a shaking Chaerin.
"Oh my God! Babe, I'm sorry." he said taking her in his arms.
She didn't have any strength left in her body and her legs were about to give her up.

Jiyong knelt down and asked her to get on his back.
"No!" she said weakly.
"Chaerin-ah...Chaerin baby, please." he said grabbing her hand. She looked at him and slowly nodded.
She placed her hands on his shoulder and Jiyong grabbed her legs.
"Let's go." he said and stood up.

He was carrying her and was still looking for a place.
"Chaerin-ah. Are you okay? I see an hotel over there. We should sleep there for the night." he said but Chaerin didn't answer.
"Chaerin-ah!" he panicked and fastened his pace to get to the hotel.
"No...oppa" she muttered "Let's walk some more. It makes me think about our honeymoon." she smiled before snuggling him.

 

Jiyong's POV

I was walking as fast as possible to get to the hotel when Chaerin asked me to walk some more since it was making her think about our honeymoon.
I shook my head thinking about our honeymoon, about how stupid I was with her.

We finally arrived in the hotel and I immediately asked a room.

Once in our room I laid her on the bed and started taking her shoes off. I made her seat to take her dress off. I had my hand on her zipper when she slowly pushed me and looked at me.

"Oppa..." she started making me blush.
"Babe...I...I'm just taking your soaked clothes off for you not to get sick."
She nodded and allowed me to take her dress off.
While doing it I tried to focus on the wall but I gotta admit it was the hardest thing ever. When I was done I quickly turned around and went into the bathroom.

I placed my hand in front of my eyes and gave her a bathrobe "Here." I extented the bathrobe to her and waited for her to take her lingerie off.
My heart was beating so fast, I thought I would collapse.

I waited and a few minutes after, I finally heard her voice.
"I'm done." she said.
I sighed and turned around. She was there seating down in the bed with her bathrobe on.
"You should sleep, you're pretty tired." I tried to convince her.
"I need to put my clothes in the bathroom." she said.
"You're thinking about your clothes when you're in this condition?" I smiled "I'll take care of those." I said taking her clothes.
"Yah!" she screamed with the little strength she had making me laugh.
"What?" I asked.
"D-don't touch...you can't touch my underwear like that." she blushed.
"Aigoo. I'll close my eyes if you want to."
"Please." she said lowering her head.
I smiled and closed my eyes before heading to the bathroom. 
I successfully reached the bathroom after banging into furnitures almost three times making Chaerin laugh.
Once in the bathroom I opened my eyes because even if I don't wanted her to feel embarrassed I don't wanted to die either. So I opened my eyes and placed her clothes on the furniture next to the sink.

I grabbed this occasion to take my clothes off and put a bathrobe on.
I then went back into the room and found Chaerin still laughing on the bed.
"You think it's funny?" I asked and she nodded.
"Really?" I said getting closer.
"Mmmh!" she nodded once again.
"You..." I said laying her down on the bed before tickling her.

 

Nobody's POV

"Oppa..." she laughed "Please...please..." she kept laughing till her laugh turned into cries.
Jiyong stopped and looked at the woman under him, she looked so frail.
He slowly sat on the edge of the bed and brought her to him.
"What's going on babe?" he sighed.

"I'm sorry (hiccup) I just keep on crying sorry." she apologized.
"It's okay." he said carressing her hair. 
They stayed in this position for a few minutes without talking.

"Oppa..." she started and raised her head to look at him.
"Yes?" he asked lowering his head to look at her.
Chaerin inched closer and closer till her soft lips touched Jiyong's.
"Babe..." he whispered into the kiss.

They kissed like it was the very first time. Tasting each other lips like the sweetest fruit ever.
They then broke the kiss and looked at each other. Chaerin laid on the bed and grabbed Jiyong's hand.
"Chaerin baby, I-I don't think it's a good idea."
She sat up and leaned toward him "Well I think it's an excellent idea." she whispered before placing her right hand behind his neck.
"I love you." she muttered before laying down once again and bringing him down with her.

"I love you to Chaerin-ah." he whispered before hovering her.

 

-------------------

What happened during this night? You'll know in the next chapter!!!