The book

Taste of love

 

Two hours before 
In the Kwon's house
 
It was already 8:13am and Jiyong just came back from Seunghyun's boy gathering party.
He went to the kitchen and saw his mother cooking the breakfast.
 
"Hi mom!" he said kissing her right cheek.
"Hi my Jiyongie. How was your little party with your friends yesterday?"
"Awesome." he said taking place at the table waiting for his mother's breakfast. And he didn't have to wait that long since only after two minutes everything was cooked.
 
Jiyong's mother called his father for them to eat togheter and when he arrived they started eating.
 
"So, Jiyong how are the preparations for the wedding going?"
"Seunghyun said that everything was fine and I 'm almost done with my speech." he said before taking a mouthful of fish.
His father nodded and looked at his mother mouthing her something.
Jiyong frowned not knowing what his parents were talking about, "Dad, what did you say?"
"Nothing." his dad shook his head.
 
"Mom, dad, please. What is going on?" he asked.
"Well, we'll come back home pretty late tonight. We have to see some people." answered his mom.
"Really! Who are they?"
"They...they...aigoo. My Jiyongie is to curious. You don't have to know okay." she said before smiling gently hoping he would leave her alone and stop questioning her.
 
They finished eating and the men left to the living room while the mother was doing the dishes.
 
Jiyong sat on the couch next to his dad and they watched the Tv. 
When his mom arrived he gave her his place and took another one.
But when he sat on the armchair he felt something bothering him. He slightly stood up and touched the cushion, he lift it up and saw a small book pictures.
He took it and sat back on the armchair.
When his parents saw him with this book their eyes went wide.
 
"Ji-Jiyong...than-thank you for finding my book sweetie. Can you give it back to me?" stuttured his mom not wanting him to see what was inside.
 
Feeling that his mom was nervous Jiyong became more curious about the content of this book.
He opened it and was clearly shocked. In it were a lot of Chaerin's recent pictures. She was way prettier, curvier and ier than before but still had that innocence in her eyes. He couldn't help his heart from beating like crazy.
"Wh-why do you have pictures of her?" he asked still looking through the book.
"We..." started his mother but was cut by Jiyong.
 
"Who is it?" he asked.
"What?" frowned his mother.
"Just next to her. Who is it?" he asked showing her the picture.
"Ji...sweetie..." she wanted to answer but was again interrupted by him.
"Mom, dad, please." he said standing up.
"D-do you remember anything about your relationship with Chaerin?" asked Jiyong's father.
 
Jiyong hearing his dad got angry.
"Dad, we already talked about that. I-I..." Jiyong didn't knew what to say anymore so he stormed out of the house.
He took his car and sped away with it.
 
Thirty minutes later he pulled over next to a building he kept coming to whenever he felt depressed, angry or upset about things related to the past years.
 
He came out of his car and entered the building. He took the elevator till the 8th floor and walked to this person's door he thought was the solution to his problems.
 
He knocked at the door and rang the bell silmutaneously not wanting to think about those things that were burning him inside.
". Open the ing door." he screamed not minding the neighbors.
 
Then the door opened up letting Kiko appear. She was not his girlfriend but Jiyong kept coming to her everytime he wasn't feeling well and she was more than okay with it.
 
"Oppa, what are you doing? You can't scream lik..." she started but was stopped by Jiyong who attacked her lips like an hungry beast.
"Shhh, let's go to your room." he whipsered before closing the door and carrying her to her bedroom.
 
 
 
One hour later Jiyong was sleeping with Kiko in his arms when he heard his phone ringing.
He immediately answered it not wanting to wake her up and stood up to go out of the room but not before wearing his boxer shorts.
 
"Hello?"
"Jiyong, where are you?" asked Daesung.
"I'm...I'm working. Yeah, I'm working." he said ruffling his hair.
 
"Really? But we clearly told you that Chaerin was coming back to Korea today. We are all at the airport."
"Ju-just...I'll see her later."
"Jiyong, you're weird, is everything alright?" asked Daesung.
"Yes, everything is alright." he walked to the kitchen and opened the alcohol closet and took a bottle of whisky out of it.
"I have to go, there's a lot of things that I still need to do." he said and hung up.
 
He went to an other closet and grabbed the biggest glass he could see. He pourred himself a lot of whisky and drank it in one gulp.
He then started to pour himself for the second time when he felt someone hugging him from behind.
"I'm sorry, did I wake you up?"
She nodded "Kinda, but I'm not sleepy anymore." she said before kissing his shoulder.
 
Jiyong broke the hug and turned around looking at her right in the eyes.
"Kiko, don't do that. You clearly know that we are not togheter."
"I know, but I thought I should try to make you happy." she said coming closer.
 
"Stop, if you wanted me to be happy you would have stayed away from Chaerin and I's relationship."
"I-I...Jiyong oppa, I already told you I was sorry...I would have told you sooner or later."
"Sooner or later? Please Kiko." he said raising his voice "You and I know that if Nicola hadn't say anything you would have never said you were the one behind this accident."
He finished pourring himself another glass of whisky, drank it then walked back to the room followed by Kiko.
 
"Jiyong, please listen to me..."
"I said stop." he came in front of her and grabbed he right wrist "Listen to me, I will never get back with you and I know I will never be able to go back with Chaerin after all the things I did to her, so don't tell you're sorry, you already did it and there's no turning back. OKAY?" 
He screamed and Kiko got scared.
 
"Jiyong, please don't scream, you're scaring me. And can you please let my wrist go, it hurts." she said trying to get out of his grip.
He smirked and chuckled "It hurts? Hmmm? IT HURTS?" he screamed and finally let her wrist go "It's nothing compared to what I feel inside. Let's stop everything." he said sliding into his pants before taking his shirt.
 
"What?" asked Kiko "You'll come back. You are always coming back." she smirked.
Jiyong laughed and went out he room knowing he will never go back to Kiko again.
"Oppa, stay. Please." begged Kiko seeing Jiyong putting his shoes on. He ignored her opened the door and looked back "Bye Kiko." he smiled and closed the main door behind him.
 
"OPPAAAA!!!!"