Is she really your wife?

Taste of love

 

"Oppa, who is it?" asked Chaerin coming next to the door.
Jiyong's eyes widened when he saw his wife with shorts and in front of an other guy she's calling oppa 'OPPA' he thought.
His blood started boiling, Seungri turned around and understood why his hyung seemed suprised and he wanted to explain everything to him.
"Hyung, I..."
Before Seungri could finish Jiyong punched him right in the face.
"OMG, oppa!" Chaerin ran to Seungri, but before she could touch him Jiyong dragged her out of the house not even minding if she had her shoes on or about her wound.
--------------
 
"Jiyong-sshi stop." said Chaerin.
She was dragged by Jiyong and wasn't even wearing shoes.
"Jiyong please. My foot." she said with tears forming in her eyes because of the pain but Jiyong didn't care, all he wanted was bringing his wife back home.
"KWON JIYONG." she screamed but he ignored her.
They finally arrived in front his car, he opened the passenger's door and asked her to get in.
 
"No." she cried.
"I said get in." he screamed.
Chaerin's eyes widened "Who do you think you are to scream at me like that?"
He growled, scooped her and made her seat in the car. He closed the door and ran to the driver seat.
He started the car and they left.
 
He looked at her and was mad at himself for making her cry yet again.
"I'm sorry." he said.
"..."
"Yah! I said I'm sorry."
"I don't care about your sorry. If you want to say sorry to someone then make a u-turn and go see Seungri." she said watching through the window.
"Never. I don't even know how I did to believe you when you said that I was your first kiss." he chuckled "I bet that you're not a anymore and that since a long time."
Chaerin couldn't believe him, she didn't say anything but she was boiling inside.
The car stopped at a red light and she knew that it was the right time. She opened the door and went out of the car. 
 
"Chaerin! Where are you going?"
"Far away from you." she said limping away from him.
He slowed his car to be able to follow her and the cars behind him started honking but he didn't care, he only wanted to take her back home. He was watching her limping and remembered about her injury, he cursed himself in his mind for being that stupid.
He was calling her but she wouldn't answer. He then saw some men watching her like a piece of meat since she was wearing shorts but we couldn't see it for the big shirt had on was to long.
He quickly stopped his car and ran to her.
"Chaerin, let's go."
"No." 
He scooped her up to bring her back to the car when two policeman came to them.
 
"Is everything okay here? Ms.?" asked one of them.
"I..."she wanted to talk but Jiyong cut her.
"Yes, everything is fine, she's my wife." he said bringing her back to her feet.
Chaerin went behind him and started waving her hands trying to say that she wasn't her wife, the two policeman quickly understood and asked.
"Are you sure Mister?"
"Yes. Why?" Jiyong chuckled and looked at Chaerin who was behind him. She smiled to him and went to one of the policeman.
She then whispered "He's not my husband, he keeps on harassing me but I don't want to testify against him you know. My parents and his are friends. I just want him to be away from me for now." she said pouting.
The policeman blushed and believed Chaerin he talked to his co-worker and then he went to Jiyong.
"Mister, we will place your car in a pound but you have to come with us."
 
"What? What did I do wrong?" Jiyong was shocked and looked at Chaerin.
"Chaerin what did you say to him?" 
"Nothing." she said facing the two policeman. She then turned around and smirked, she came closer to him and whispered "Enjoy your little time at the police station Mr. Kwon." with that she left and when Jiyong tried to go after her the policeman handcuffed him.
"Chaerin, you'll pay." he screamed.
 She called a taxi and went back to their house.
 
When she arrived she went in her room and took a long and relaxing shower. She then dressed casually and went back to study since she couldn't do it well yesterday.
After an hour she decided to make herself a sandwich and when she was doing it she heard the main door being slammed. And at this moment she knew that it was Jiyong.
"Lee Chaerin, where are you?" he screamed.
She didn't answered and continued making her sandwich. 
Jiyong went to her room but didn't found her there, he then quickly ran to the kitchen where he finally saw her.
 
"Lee Chaerin, how could you?"
"Jiyong, your shoes. You're going to dirty the house."
He looked at his shoes but immediately came back to his 'senses' "Yah! I don't care. Why did you told him that we weren't married, I had to spend an hour there to prove them that I was really your husband."
"Oh, now you're my husband? And what kind of husband brings an other woman in his and wife's home to sleep with her?"
"You said that you were okay with that. You were the one saying that I should continue seeing her."
"Yes, you're right, but I never told you that it was okay for her to come here."
"So you don't want her to come here?"
"Listen Jiyong, do whatever you want, I don't care anymore."
"Because you cared before?" he asked coming closer to her.
"Not really."
"Well... I-I care about you. You shouldn't see Seungri, he just wants to you."
"OMG, how could you say that? He would never think of something like that, were are good friends."
"Yeah, and your friends wants to you."
She sighed and was about to talk when the house's phone rang.
They both ran to it but Chaerin was faster.
"Hello?"
"Chaerin-ah, are you okay? He didn't do anything wrong to you?"
"No, Seungri oppa. I'm fine, but I'm sorry about what happened earlier, some people think that they can control other people's life." she said turning around to look at Jiyong.
"It's okay, I'm fine. I was just worried about you."
"Awww, oppa. Thank you for calling."
They were both talking and Jiyong couldn't help but get angrier. He snatched the phone from her hand.
 
"Yah! Seungri stop talking and watching my wife."
"Pffft, what is happening to you hyung, she is your wife now? And now you're going to say to me that you love her."
Jiyong was shocked and couldn't speak for a moment "Never, it's just that you can't do that sh-she's...what if my parents see you togheter, they will propably know what the two of you did togheter."
"WHAT? You think that we did what together?" he asked chuckling.
"What is funny? I know you Seungri and with the way she was dressed it was obvious, you don't need to hide it from me, I don't care, really." he said frowning with his back facing Chaerin.
"Hyung, we didn't do anything, or I don't remember. And the situation you both are in is complicated, but please don't tell her that I like her, I want to say it to her when you will divorce."
Jiyong hearing one of his closets friend saying that he wanted to go further with his 'wife', balled his left fist wanting to punch something but didn't knew why.
 
"Okay Jiyongie, I have to go somewhere. Bye."
"Wait Seungri."
"Yes."
"Sorry for earlier." he said turning around to meet Chaerin's sight.
"It's okay. I forgive you. See you."
"See you." he hang up and went to Chaerin.
"You're happy now." he whispered into her ear.
She blushed and nodded.  
"So if you want me to be happy to, if you want to see him, you will have to do it in this house, not outside."
"What? Why?"
"Because, I don't want your parents or mine to see the both of you togheter."
"And what about you?"
"I can lie but you can't so we will do it my way."
She frowned pushed him away from her. She went out of the kitchen to go in her room when she heard her phone ringing in the kitchen. 
 
She ran to him and saw that Jiyong had already answered.
"It's my phone."
He bring his finger to his mouth telling her to not talk and she thought she would go crazy.
"Here, it's Seungri for you. He wants to meet you tomorrow."
She snatched the phone from his hand and answered. 
"Seungri oppa."
"Chaerin-ah, can we go out to drink something togheter tomorrow before I start working."
"Hmmm...oppa, I can't, why don't you come here instead. You will just have to bring the drinks." she turned and saw Jiyong trying to remove a smile from his lips.
"O-okay. What do you want?"
"Hmmm. A macchiato please."
"Okay. See you tomorrow."
"See you." she hang up and looked at Jiyong wanting to kill him. 
"You. Don't ever touch my phone again."
He smirked and walked to her "And if I do it again, what will you do?" he asked tucking her hair behind left ear and smiled to her. 
She smiled back and answered "I will do everything for us to stay togheter one more year." she said smirking then left. Jiyong stayed in the kitchen confused since a part of him was thinking that it wouldn't be a bad idea.
 
 
The day after
 
Chaerin woke up and took a shower, she then put some make up on and wore a cute white azzedine alaïa skirt with a thight black see through long sleeve t-shirt that was emphasizing her perfect chest, however she didn't do it on purpose, because everyone could tell her that she had a beautiful body but she never wanted to believe any of them, even her bestfriends.
She went to her closet ang grabbed her brand new Alexander Wang's sandal heels. She didn't knew why but she wanted to look different just for today and she could thank her friends for dragging her to so many stores for her to change her so innocent look.
However her foot was hurting her so bad that she decided to slip her slippers on instead.
She was walking to her bedroom's door but this one opened up and she then saw Jiyong.
 
When he saw her he stayed stuck to the ground and was suprised to see her dressed like that.
He gulped "Y-you're dressed like that because of Seungri?"
Chaerin looked at him and was wondering why he was still there "What are you doing here? Weren't you supposed to see Kiko today?"
"I-I'll see her tomorrow." She nodded and started walking when Jiyong grabbed her by the waist. 
"S-since when did you start to calling Seungri, oppa?" he asked her and he didn't even knew himself why he asked her this question.
"Why, do you want to know?" she asked removing his hand from her waist.
"Just like that, just...please, answer me?"
"Since yesterday."
"Oh I see. But...c-can I be an oppa to you to?" he said grabbing her arms.
"Jiyong, I don't think so. We just have to stay together for nine months, we don't have to get attached to one another. We don't want you girlfriend to think that there is something between the both of us. Right?"
He nodded and released her arms "Seungri is in the living room. He's waiting for you."
She smiled weakly and went downstairs thinking that what just happened couldn't affect her but when she saw Seungri she broke down. He ran to her and hugged her, he then walked her to the garden to try to comfort her. 
 
"Oppa, I can't do it anymore. I want to divorce right now." she cried.
"Why Chaerin-ah?"
"I-I think that I love him oppa. What should I do? He loves someone else prettier and thinnier than me and here I am thinking that he could maybe, maybe like me just a little bit. I'm so stupid right?"
"No. You're not." he said her hair and trying to comfort her even if his heart broke when he heard her saying that she loved one of his bestfriends.
 
Jiyong finally went downstairs thinking he would find them in the living room but they weren't there, he then went to the kitchen but they weren't there neither. 'Were are you? Seungri-ah, please, don't make a move on her.'
He was about to go back to the living room when he heard some noises coming from the garden. He went to it and saw Chaerin and Seungri hugging each other. He suddenly felt a pain in his heart. He grabbed his chest, he turned around and left with his Bentley.
 
"Thank you oppa, I'm sorry, I messed up our little meeting."
"It's okay, I'll do anything for you." he smiled to her and kissed her forehead.
"I should go, or I'll be late to work."
She nodded and walked him to the door.
"Bye Chaerin-ah."
"Bye oppa."
 
 
In a bar
 
"Mister, mister. I think you should stop drinking." said a barman to Jiyong.
Jiyong looked at him and smirked "Who do you think you are to tell me what I should do and not do. You're not my wife." he said before slumping back on the bar.
The barman took his phone that was next to him and searched in his last calls. He found a number that kept reappearing in his phone and decided to call the person. By the name he knew that it was a girl.
"Hello?" she answered.
"Hello, you're friend passed out in our bar. Could you come and pick him up?"
"Yes, could you give me the address please?"