HE...HE...

Taste of love

"I love you to Chaerin-ah." he whispered before hovering her.
------------

Nobody's POV

The sun rose up, lighting up the hotel room and something could be seen moving from under a blanket.
A yawn shortly followed and the blanket was pushed down revealing a more than tired Chaerin.

Seeing the light coming from outside, she immediately squinted her eyes since her head was hurting her like crazy. She tried to look around her but couldn't recognize any furnitures.
She immediately widened her eyes and sat up on the bed not paying attention to her condition.
"WHERE AM I???" she screamed.

She then stood up from the bed and covered her face with her hands trying to remember something about last night.
'OMO! What am I doing here?' she thought.
'Last night...last night...last night! Aigoo!!! Remember Chaerin-ah...' she said pacing back and forth in the room her face still in her hands.

'Yes...l-last...last night you went out with...with Bom and Minzy...and...Jiyong?' she fround when she remembered seeing him last night.
"What?" she questionned herself, slowly pushed her hands out of her face and looked at her feet when...

"W-WH-WHAT???" she screamed before taking the blanket from the bed to cover her body. 
"Why am I ?" she whisphered tears forming in her eyes. 
She was still trying to figure out what happened when the room's door opened up revealing Jiyong.

When she saw him tears started falling down her eyes. She knew, she knew that yesterday her and Jiyong...her and Jiyong...she kept repeating in her head but refused to finish her sentence.

"Oh! Y-you're awake?" said Jiyong ruffling his hair while placing some bags on the floor.
"Y-you..." started Chaerin with a shaking voice "Y-you...what are you doing here? What am I doing here? W-what did you do to me?" she cried bringing the blanket closer to her body.

"Well...we met yesterday at Daesung's club and...and we left together." he said and Chaerin cried harder.
"So you made me drink and brought me here? And where am I?"
"We are in a hotel and I didn't force you to drink." he said coming closer.
"Don't come closer." she warned him and stepped back.
Jiyong sighed and fisted his hands into balls, he knew something like that would happen "Babe..."
"What...d-don't call me like that." she said before being scared by Jiyong action.

"GOSH!" screamed Jiyong then punched the nearest wall making an hole into it.
"Listen..." he walked to Chaerin who was so scared that she kept stepping back till she fell on the bed. She quickly sat up and went up the bed till her back touched the headboard and closed her teary eyes scared of the man in front of her "Gosh Chaerin-ah...we didn't do anything last night." he said but got no reaction from Chaerin who didn't hear anything because she was frightened.

Jiyong at that moment knew he did something he shouldn't have done. He sighed and sat down on the bed, he slowly came closer to Chaerin and delicately touched her arm.
She jerked up and looked at him still afraid "Babe...I will never hurt you. I love you so much." he caressed her cheek. 
With tears still falling from her eyes Chaerin looked at Jiyong "Baby...Chaerin baby, we didn't do anything yesterday." he repeated and this time was heard by Chaerin.
"You're lying." she sobbed.
"No..." he shook his head "We were both drunk last night and even thought I would love to make love to you like when we conceived our little Jiyong I just couldn't take advantage of you. I will wait till you are ready. Even if I have to wait ten years...I mean...maybe not ten years" he blushed making Chaerin stop crying and blush herself "...not that I wouldn't be able to wait that long...I mean...I will wait till you trust me again...I mean..." he said trying to explain himself awkwardly when Chaerin cut him off.

"I don't believe you...w-why am I ." she lowered her face.
Hearing her saying that she was , Jiyong's face got redder and his eyes went to down her body.
"Y-you're inside of this blanket?" he asked and Chaerin shyly nodded.


With all the emotions he felt toward Chaerin and how much he was longing to touch her body like he once used to, Jiyong knew he had to take his distance before doing anything crazy. So he quickly turned his head, stood up and stepped back.
He then sighed trying to calm down but it wasn't enough, so he stepped back once again and turned around.
He cleared his voice and said to Chaerin that he didn't know why she was .

"So you're telling me that I decided to get on my own?" she raised her head and saw that Jiyong wasn't next to her anymore. She frowned confused about the distance between them 'Am I that ugly? He's that disgusted about my body?' she thought.

"I don't know why you're . I swear. I slept on the couch this night." he pointed the couch
"Really?" she asked.
"I swear." he said and was about to turn around when he remembered why his back was in fact facing her.
"I swear we didn't do anything. W-we only kissed."

"YOU WHAT???" she screamed bringing the blanket closer to her body "YOU KISSED ME. HOW DARE YOU..." she continued and threw all the pillows at Jiyong.
But the later drove her crazier since when he heard her scream he turned around and was able to dodge all the pillows.

"I HATE YOU. HOW COULD YOU..." she said before dissappearing under the blanket.
"Aigoo, we only kissed Chaerin-ah. We kissed yesterday when I went to your parents. And you were the one who initiated those kisses last night." he defended himself.
"What?" she asked "I don't believe you." she continued still under the blanket "Why would I do anything like that?".
"Well..." he started and she could hear his voice closer "maybe because you still love me." he said and she snickered.
"Don't kid yourself Mr. Kwon Jiyong."
Jiyong came next to the bed, squatted down and gently raised the blanket surprising Chaerin.
He looked at her and smiled "I love you too Chaerin-ah." he whispered.

 

Chaerin's POV

I was so mad at him. How could he take advantage of me when I was clearly drunk?
I was under the cover embarrassed about the fact that we kissed last night when he gently raised the blanket and looked at me.
He smiled and whispered "I love you too Chaerin-ah." and at that moment everything went back to me. The club, my encounter with Jiyong, our walk, the hotel, our kiss and...
'OMG! I ASKED HIM TO SLEEP WITH ME??? AND HE...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HE REJECTED ME?????'

"No! No! No!" I mumbled and he frowned.
"What did you say?" he asked raising the blanket a little more.
"I...I..." I started when I realised that he raised the blanket which was covering my body "Yah! Kwon Jiyong!" I screamed before pushing him and standing up from the bed with the blanket still on.
I couldn't tell him I remembered about yesterday, especially now that I know I tried to sleep with him and he rejected me.

"What time is it?" I asked my back facing him.
"9:45 am."
"What?" I panicked "Why didn't you wake me up? I'm supposed to start school today. Omo!" I ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I only had thirty minutes left to get ready to go to school when I didn't have any clean clothes with me and books neither.


I finished showering when Jiyong knocked at the door.
"Wh...what is it?" I asked.
"I have some clothes for you. I left earlier to take some clothes for you at your parents and took my car at the club. I also have your books and all for your first day." he said surprising me.
"...ah. Really?" I was clearly touched by his attention. He matured so much. Yesterday, he could have had his way with me but decided not to.
I dried my body and opened the door a little "Jiyong-sshi...can I have the clothes please." 
"Yes." he said giving me a bag and I saw some blood on his hand remembering about what happened earlier.

Ten minutes later I was ready to leave the bathroom. I was truly amazed my Jiyong. He even though about my hairdryer and my make up.
I gathered my clothes from yesterday a first aid kit and opened the door.

"Thank you." I said once out of the bathroom.
"For what?" he asked watching the TV.
"For my clothes, my make up and everything." 
"I knew you needed those. But I like you better without any make up on." he said looking at me.
'Why are you blushing Chaerin-ah? Don't fall for him. How many times am I supposed to say it to you? Aigoo'
I nodded and he stood up.

"Here." he said giving me a bag "Your school things." he smiled.
"Thanks."
"You're welcome. Let's go." he said standing up from the couch.
"Wait." I said making him sit. 
I then held his hand and took care of his wound.
A few minutes later I was done.
"Now we can go." I smiled.

 


Nobody's POV

Chaerin and Jiyong left the hotel ready to go to Chaerin's University.
They entered the car in silence and Jiyong started the engine.
"Here for you." Jiyong said giving her a cup.
"What is it for?"
"Your hangover." She said.
She nodded and drank it.

Ten minutes later, neither of them wanted to say anything.
The car stopped at a red stop and Chaerin discreetly looked at Jiyong from the corner of her eyes. 
She looked at him and kept thinking about how much he changed even if she just wouldn't say it to him. Even if she suffered because of him her heart couldn't stop beating like crazy when she was next to him. Even if she tried to ignore it. Even if she kept telling herself he wasn't the reason.

"Am I that handsome?" he asked bringing her back to her sense.
She blinked and looked at the road "I...I wasn't looking at you." she blushed.
Jiyong chuckled and nodded.

"Why are you laughing?" she asked
"I'm not." he smiled.
"Maybe not now but you laughed not even ten seconds ago." she said.
"I wasn't laughing. I was chuckling."
"Then why did you "chuckle"?"
"Because. Am I not allowed to now?"
"Exactly!" 
"Okay, okay." 

Minutes passed and silence was once again filling the car.
They were almost at Chaerin's University when Jiyong started humming.
"What song is this?" asked Chaerin as if she was disintereseted.
"Just a song." he said and continued humming.
"C...can't you sing it instead of humming it." she frowned looking by her window.
Jiyong smiled and started singing.

"Everytime i come close to you 
(Everytime i'm fellin you) 
Feel like I gonna Dream everytime 
(I get butterfly check it) 

Mushimggo haneureul bwa like 
Ne utneun moseupeul dalma
Yu naninun bushingeol ohh baby

Nae harusok neorangman
Romantic hani drama
Nal ulgo utge hajyu no no no

Jamdeulji mot haneunde
Ne ireumeul burreo boneunde
Nan sujopeundeut gogaereul durigo (no matter why) 

Ireohge johahaneunde
Jomcheoreom geoleumal ddelsuga obseo

Everytime i come close to you 
(Everytime i'm kissing you) 
Feel like I gonna Dream everytime 
(I get butterfly) 

Beautiful girl" he finished.
Chaerin amazed by his angel like voice was looking at him from the start to the end with sparkly eyes.

"Whose song is it?" she asked and had this déjà vu feeling.
"Y-yours. I mean...I wrote it b-but it's yours." he stuttered, suddenly shy "I-I wrote it for you." he continued before pulling over.
"We arrived." he said and turned to Chaerin.

 

Chaerin's POV

We were riding to my school when Jiyong started humming a song I thought I heard somewhere. 
This melody was so beautiful I wanted him to sing the lyrics.
Irritated I finally asked "C...can't you sing it instead of humming it." I frowned looking by my window.
He then started singing.
When he sang I looked at him and kept on looking at him throughout the song. He was so handsome.

When he finished I felt so emotional.
"Whose song is it?" I asked barely able to breathe.

"Y-yours. I mean...I wrote it b-but it's yours." he stuttered.
"I-I wrote it for you." he continued before pulling over.

"We arrived." he said and turned to me.
I looked at him and couldn't control myself, I leaned toward him and kissed him.