08. Kiss Day

[Drabble Collection] One Hundred Kissɛs

Whoever decided that people should celebrate a couple holiday called ‘Kiss Day’ on every 14th day of June, probably had no life. But Jongin is determined to surprise Soojung with the fact that he knows the stupid holiday exists. He secretly sets an alarm on his phone an hour before Soojung usually wakes up, and tucks the phone under his pillow, before opening his arms up to let Soojung scoot up to him and snuggle into his chest. He can’t wait to impress her in the morning.

The most amazing feeling he has ever experienced in his life travels down Jongin’s body, and he can’t help but notice how familiar it is. It takes him another second to realize that there’s heavenly pressure against his lips, shooting adrenaline through his veins. His eyes shoot open just as Soojung breaks the kiss.

“Happy Kiss Day Jongin-ah!” She tells him way too cheerfully.

“Did you hear my alarm?!” He stutters, eyes wide.

“Yes, the third time. And then I had to look for it too. But then I try to turn the alarm off, and your phone tells me today is Kiss Day!” Soojung sits up on the bed and throws her arms up, pretending to throw imaginary confetti from her hands.

“Damn it!” Jongin swears out loud, earning a mocking giggle from Soojung.

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

Alright guys! It feel like it's been a while since I've updated(?), and I wanted to go ahead and do it.
So, as I said before, this one was written by my sister and co-author, jellyfriedgreen7. I know, I think she's a better writer than me too, lol~

So, now, with that said, if you liked her writing, you can always stick around and subscribe to this collection, or you can go check out her other stories.
I know, I'm advertising, but I regret nothing!!!!! XD

For the next part, I know it's long, but please take a few minutes to read and check out these fics!!!!!

Anyways, the first story I'm adversiting may, or may not be your type. It's fantasy/action themed and it's called Abandoning Time. The story is for a writing contest she's doing, so go check it out if you like fantasy and action, or, just want to read more about Kaistal, because yes, it is a Kaistal fic!!!!^^ (I need to make the poster for it!!!!!!! >.<)

Alright, for the next story...it's not a story, but a collection of short stories! That's right!!!! Teehee~
The collection is called
Stories from the Universe that Aliens Tell about Humans and it contains a short story for each EXO member and a girl idol. I know, that last part may seem like kind of a turn-off, but trust me, once you read them you'll LOVE them too!!! I know I became to love MANY of the pairings. (Don't ask me who they are, because I know ALL OF THEM!!!^^) The first story is Selli/Sesul/Senri/Sehun+Sulli and it's called Almond Bubble Tea. It's a real cute story, and it's written really well! The second story, in which she's just posted the teaser(which I made~) is Kaistal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it's called Dance Partner. It's a really great story too and VERY contrasting from the first story. So, if you like Kaistal, Selli, or random crackships, or just don't care and are looking for something GOOD to read, go check it out!!!!!!!

So, thanks so much for reading me blab, but it's really for my sister's benefit because her GREAT stories aren't getting any recognition!!!! T.T
And, thanks so much for sticking with me through this update! Thanks for reading, and thanks for loving my collection!!!!!
Don't forget to comment and subscribe, and I hope you'll come back for the next update! ;D