61. Ugly Green Couch

[Drabble Collection] One Hundred Kissɛs

Soojung likes to sit on Jongin and Sehun's ugly green couch and munch on chips all afternoon while flippung through boring sports and k-pop performances. She lazes around in their shared apartment while Jongin's out at the studio and Sehun's working at the nearby cafe. She dozes off in the mid-afternoon sunlight on their spacious balcony and then wakes to the sound of running water as the sun goes down, casting orange shados on her arms and legs.

She likes it when Jongin makes her favorite for dinner: kimchi fried rice. There's something about the kimchi that he uses or the way he makes his rice that makes water. But most of the time, they eat take-out kimbap or store bought side dishes with rice. Sehun comes home as they're finishing up the dishes and she greets him with the same phrase every day, "what'd you bring for desert?"

The three sit around and play video games which result in Soojung and Jongin losing epically to Sehun or Soojung miraculously beating the two. Jongin never wins. Or they watch some random movie off of Netflix and chat about things in general. 

When Sehun retires to the bathroom to take a shower and then call his girlfriend, Soojung likes to curl up on the couch and watch Jongin study for his calculus tests. She helps him too since she passed calculus by sleeping through her classes. 

And when the clock strikes 10, Soojung sits up from the couch and stretches loudly. She slips on her converse and shoulders her backpack and waves Jongin goodbye and shouts it to Sehun. But some nights the clock ticks til it's 11 and she's curled in Jongin's sheets with him so close that she can smell the freshness of his body wash. He tickles her chin with strands of her hair and he smiles at her reactions of squirming and giggling. And when it finally gets warm under the covers, he pulls her close and touches his lips to hers carefully. She replies by kissing him back every time.

It's not even surprising for Sehun to find her still wrapped in the covers the next morning and he just sighs and prepares breakfast for two. 

Soojung likes to laze around at Jongin and Sehun's place and eat dinner and play video games. Sometimes she and Jongin kiss and sleep in the same bed, but she mostly likes just being in their company.

 

 


 

 

Hi guys! Long time no see! Or...long time no update? Hahaha, anywho, I just want to thank you all for still reading this thing, because I really do still want to finish it. Since I graduate Friday and I'll be on break, I'll have a lot more time to read and write and update. So, please don't give up on me, because I sure haven't given up on you guys or this story yet! Thanks for reading!

Also, I've started a new fic!!!! It's called Blackout, and yes it does have both Jongin and Soojung, along with Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun, Kyungsoo, Sulli, and Naeun and Chorong from A-Pink. It's set in post-apocalyptic Korea and it's actually a lot of fun to write. So, I hope you guys will head over to check it out! (shameless advertisement...)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/755205/blackout-krystal-kai-chorong-naeun-baekhyun-chanyeol-kyungsoo

Also, don't forget to comment and subscribe! ^^