40. Princess

[Drabble Collection] One Hundred Kissɛs

“Why are you here?” Jongin asks, jumping down from his chair at the dining table with wide eyes.

“Because my teacher is stupid,” Soojung replies, smiling triumphantly as she waves the spare key to his house that should be in the small hole at the very bottom corner of the porch.

Soojung, complete with her carefully fitted gown and shoes, and the royal tiara, takes a seat at the table, climbing up onto one of the chairs and setting the key down with a clank.

“My father, and yours, will be furious if they know,” Jongin tries. Soojung just stubbornly shakes her head and crosses her arms.

“My daddy never gets mad at me. Besides, he’s always too busy to come check on me,” she says, grabbing some of the fruit from Jongin’s plate and shoving it in . Jongin climbs back into his previous seat and sighs.

“Your father is the king, of course he’s busy,” he gives up on trying to usher her back to the castle, and sticks to finishing his breakfast.

He shares his fruit with Soojung and after a short while the plate is empty. Jongin chews on his last grape when the front door suddenly rattles. The two children look to each other in alarm and they scurry off the table.

Soojung runs for the living room, looking for somewhere to hide, but she’s lost in her journey as the front door opens and Jongin’s father, along with Soojung’s teacher, comes in. His father is in his armor, sword strapped and eyes hard.

“Princess, you shall not be running free at this hour,” the teacher scolds, stepping inside and looking down at the girl. The woman looks at Jongin and he smiles.

“Sorry, ma’am, I didn’t realize Soojung had classes this morning,” he says in his utmost polite voice. The woman sneers at him before grabbing for Soojung.

She’s quick to jump out of the way, though, planting a kiss onto Jongin’s cheek before running outside, throwing aside Jongin’s father and heading straight to the castle, giggling all the way.

“Princess! Princess!”

Jongin’s father gives him a look, eyebrow raised.

“You’re nine,” he says, eyes narrowed and lips pulled into a smirk. Jongin just stands there, clueless.

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

Okay, so I just really wanted to get this fortieth chapter in...YAY! We've hit fourty chapters guys, finally!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoot! Whoot! Go me~ Go me~ and my co-author~ and my readers~

But, really guys, thanks for sticking around and loving this collection. I really could not have done this without you! /kisses the laptop screen/ Okay, but really, thanks guys. And now we just have seventy(O.o) more to go! But, we can do it! I believe in us! /only one cheering/ Haha~

This story is kind of...i don't know...random. It's just one of those really random, really AU drabbles that just kind of drop out of nowhere...so yea.

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! ^^