07. Hot Chocolate and Cuddling

[Drabble Collection] One Hundred Kissɛs

Thirty minutes after the timer goes off Soojung realizes that she’s forgotten to keep track of the time. Hurrying into the kitchen, she makes sure that the oven is turned off before she pulls the door open, only to be met with a blaze of heat and smoke. The burning smell is so awful that she starts coughing.

After unsuccessfully clearing some of the smoke, she stares at the burnt cake that’s now sitting on the stovetop. There’s only a few minutes left before Jongin wakes up and she feels like crap. She’s never burned a cake in her life, but there was always a first and hers just happened to be on her boyfriend’s birthday.

“Soojung, what’s this burning smell?”

Shocked by the voice, she turns to see Jongin at the foot of the steps, hair disheveled, clothes wrinkled, and rubbing his eye. She doesn’t have time to explain, but Jongin seems to understand.

“Aww, Soojung-ah, did you burn my cake?” he asks, eyes lighting up. He rushes forward and envelopes her in a hug, pulling her into his wide chest. She doesn’t know it, but a pout lines her lips.

“Don’t worry, Soojung. Cake is just gonna ruin this iness that you love so much. I’ll just take something else as my gift,”

And with that, he swoops down and leaves a tingling sensation on her lips. A smile appears on her lips and she can feel the tingling sensation all through her body.

Later they decide that a cup of steaming hot chocolate and cuddling is enough for a winter breakfast in January.

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

Hey guys~! I know I said I would only be gone for two days, and I was, I just wasn't feeling like updating yesterday, lol, sorry!!! But I hope this update makes up for it! ^^
I hope you liked this and the next update will be one of my co-author, jellyfriedgreen7's drabbles!
Also, don't forget to comment and subscribe~!!!! ^^