55. Perfect

[Drabble Collection] One Hundred Kissɛs

Soojung looks up at the boy sitting opposite of her. She looks up at him and studies the strong point of his jaw and the crinkles at the corners of his eyes. She looks up at this boy and wonders if he thinks so too, because everyone else seems to think so. 

 

Everyone tells her that they're perfect for each other. 

 

Sulli tells her that he's perfect for her because they fight and make up all the time, and that's what lovers do. Soojung refuses to believe it because Sulli doesn't do that with Sehun.

 

Junmyeon tells her that he's perfect for her because he sees the small things he does to protect her and to help her. Soojung shakes her head and pouts at him, reminding him of the time when he'd almost ran over her with his bike or that time they both went tumbling down the steps and she ended up with a fractured finger and he with a sprained arm.

 

Even Sooyeon tells her that he's perfect for her because they're just best friends and they look good together. Soojung puts her foot down for the last time and violently throws down a pillow, as violent as that gets. She tells Sooyeon about how she doesn't like him and he probably doesn't like her. 

 

But Sooyeon insists with the nod of her head. She reminds Soojung about that time that he carried her all the way home when she'd sprained her ankle while playing soccer and the countless times he'd taken off his jacket for her during their movie nights because she'd been too lazy to grab a jacket, and everyone knows how cold the theater gets during a two hour movie. 

 

So Soojung looks up at the boy sitting opposite of her. She looks up at him and wonders if he thinks so too, because everyone else seems to think so. And then, Jongin looks up at her, eyes sparkling with fun and laughter and that familiarity that always seems to be there. 

 

And with some certainty, she finds her way over to him and touches her lips to his for just a brief moment; too short for anyone else to have caught sight of. And he looks flustered and she can feel her cheeks flushing; and the way his lips feel just right against hers--fitting a little too perfectly. And so she smiles and he smiles, and maybe, just maybe, Soojung thinks that he's perfect for her too.

 

 

 


 

Welp, hi there! It's been like, two weeks since I've updated, and I feel kind of, really, bad. I wanted to wish all of a you a Happy Chinese New Year, since it was yesterday (Jan 31), and I know SOME of you must celebrate it too, right? 

Yea, well this story is relaly nothing. I was scrolling through tumblr one day and I just couldn't help my Kaistal feels and I just happened to come across so many posts about how Kaistal were perfect for each other, and I mean, come on, they are perfect together! So, I just thought I'd write a little something about that. Also, I have a little drabble for Valentines day coming up, so please look forward to that! 

Also, don't forget to comment and subscribe!
Thanks for reading! ^^