23. Award Show

[Drabble Collection] One Hundred Kissɛs

Being an idol is all about following all of the directions people give you. Doing what you're supposed to do and wearing what you're supposed to wear so you look dazzling on stage.

Jongin knows this. And when he watches F(x) take the stage for their performance, he sees just how incredibly attractive she looks, her eyes set charismatically and her body flowing naturally to the music.

He makes sure to watch the performance with a blank face. He follows their dance moves, because it's something he does with any song. In the back of his mind, he makes comparisons as to why certain members in certain groups are always "assigned" a certain style with their stage outfits to adhere to.

He doesn't think he should mind it so much, but the thing is, even after the performance, she has to keep her stage outfit on throughout the award show. Until the end, and then she'll have to go out in the wintry Korean weather, in that stage outfit.

Jongin doesn't deny to himself that his cheeks flush when he stares at her in her flattering outfit. She's flawlessly built and the coordinators definitely know it. She probably knows it too, because she sure does look confident showing off her upper body in just a piece that stops right under her chest, and an open blazer.

The award show ends and the members around Jongin pull on their matching, tan coats. They look sort of ridiculous, all wearing these flashy, long, designer winter coats.

Jongin holds his tan coat up. He shakes it loose and then kisses the inner collar with a gentle pressing of his lips. Before he falls too behind his group members, he stalks over to the table seating the F(x) members. They've gone backstage for a brief interview, and Jongin is glad he gets the chance to leave

his coat slung on her chair. He was always more of a winter person anyway. January baby, after all.

He had to fight Junmyun for the passenger seat spot, but its worth it. Because even though they call her an ice princess, Soojung is an October child and gets cold easily. Jongin holds back a smirk as he watches her make her way to the F(x) van, covered from the winter chill in his huge tan coat.

It's probably his imagination, the way she gathers her reddish lips together and puffs out like she's blowing a kiss into the air.

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

Second update! It's still jellyfriedgreen7! I hope you guys aren't too tired of reading my drabbles. My sister will hopefully get to write some for you guys soon.

So with this drabble, I was really surprised when I saw @Eririn's request, because I was in the process of writing this drabble and it was inspired by the Seoul Music Awards Show where Krystal was wearing her gorgeous outfit. That's the same thing you were talking about, right, @Eririn? ;)

But this isn't your request drabble. I wrote this before I saw your request, so we'll try to come up with a different drabble inspired by your request soon. I just thought I'd mention you since we were both Kaistal-inspired (sort of) after seeing EXO and F(x) attend the award show, hehe.

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! ^^

 

2-2

Drabble by jellyfriedgreen7