18. Cream Pasta

[Drabble Collection] One Hundred Kissɛs

12:43 p.m
Soojung rises from the table, collecting the plates and bowls that need washing. She puts the lids onto their respective containers and puts them neatly into the refrigerator. After cleaning the table, she shuffles to the sink and starts washing the dishes, wincing at the icy water.

2:06 p.m
A laugh cascades out from between her lips as she watches the tall, lanky man fall face first into the snowy field. She doesn't really know what she's watching, but it's funny.

3:21 p.m
She sits the squirt-bottle back into its place on the countertop and smiles at the plants at her window. The flowers won't be blooming too soon since it's winter, but just the sight of the bright green leaves warms her heart.

4:17 p.m
She's browsing through blogs about cooking, looking for a recipe for dinner. She comes to a recipe for cream pasta, one of her favorite dishes from back in the states, and decides on it.

5:39 p.m
Soojung taps her fingers on the tabletop, resting her chin in her palm, and glancing at the clock occasionally. He's almost forty minutes late for dinner, and the pasta has been sitting on the table for twenty minutes.

6:16 p.m
Her eyes flutter open as she feels arms wrapping around her waist from behind and soft lips planting gentle pecks on her neck, sending shivers down her spine. A chuckle comes from Jongin's throat and Soojung also snickers. She stands abruptly and faces him while wrapping her arms arouns his neck, pulling him impossibly close.

"You're late," she whines as his arms snake around her waist again. Jongin's lips curve up into an apologetic smile.

"I know. Our meeting ran late. I'm sorry," he replies, flashing a pout. Soojung nods her head once and presses their lips together one last time.

"I hope you like cold cream pasta," she teases, handing Jongin the plate that was set about an hour ago. He plays along, smirking.

"I love anything that you make--hot or cold,"

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

I don't know. I was looking at a gif of a girl spinning on a rolling chair in the middle of this huge empty house, and I just started writing...?

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! ^^