62. Remember

[Drabble Collection] One Hundred Kissɛs

Soojung doesn't exactly remember when it happened or how it happened. She doesn't really remember when or how they met or how they even got close. All she knows is that the tall, tanned boy with the messy hair and the stupid laugh somehow got to her heart. He’d somehow ripped open all the doors and settled himself right in the center.

 

"Jongin, where did we meet?" she asks, looking up from her history paper. He smiles that stupid smile and ruffles her hair.

 

"We met in the student commons during freshman orientation. You were looking for the library and I was Taemin's roommate."

 

Soojung thinks she remembers it. She thinks she was wearing white shorts and a pink tank top. She still doesn't really remember orientation, only being confused and lost.

 

"How did we become friends?" she asks again, furrowing her eyebrows together.

 

"Through Taemin. He was your friend, I was his roommate. we just hung out a lot because I didn't really have many other friends," Jongin answers, tapping at his chin to remember everything.

 

Soojung thinks about it and nods her head. She kind of remembers hanging out with him, although most of her memories of freshman year seem to consist of Sulli getting drunk, Taemin getting drunk, and a lot of last-minute studying.

 

"You're not gonna ask me how we started dating, are you?" This time Jongin's the one questioning her. Soojung makes a face and goes back to her history paper. 

 

"We started dating because I liked you and you lost the bet with Taemin."

 

Soojung remembers that all too well. Soojung and Taemin were betting on how long it would take for Jongin to confess to her. Soojung had said a week, Taemin, three days. The punishment was that Soojung would have to go on three dates with him regardless. She didn’t even realize how much she liked being with him until their last date.

 

She's snapps out of her thoughts when she feels soft lips against her temple. Jongin smiles at her, amused. 

 

"Smile. You look like you don't like recalling our memories," he states, pushing Soojung's cheeks up with his fingers. She swats his hands away and snarls.

 

"Whatever. Just get me some water," she orders. She feels hip lips against the back of her hand before he chuckles and gets up to get the water.

 

 

 


 

Hello, fabulous people! I'm back with an update and more shameless advertisement! I don't even remember when I last updated, but it wasn't too long ago, right? Well, I wrote this drabble last night when I was in my bed at my Freshman Orientation for Uni next year. College life is always fun to write about, right? But I always seem to write library or studying scenes...I should write some cafeteria or dorm room scenes next!  Hehehe~ 

If you guys don't know this already, I am running a graphics shop, called Nightingale Graphics. I run the shop with one other person, ohsehmilk, who by the way is awesome! So, please stop by, and if you're looking for a place to request posters, backgrounds, banners, etc for any of your stories, roleplays, collection, etc, feel free to request, we have ten spots left in batch 002! 

Thank you all so, so, so, so much for reading!
Also, don't forget to comment and subscribe! and request from my shop! ^^

 

P.S ::: I JUST REACHED 610 UNIQUE SUBS! YAYYYYY~ THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOOO MUCH!