44. Sunday Morning

[Drabble Collection] One Hundred Kissɛs

There's sunlight streaming in through the curtains and the morning air is too cold for Soojung to want to get out of bed. So, she just digs her nose back into the covers and turns to the warmth at her back.

"We are not getting out of bed," she mumbles, wrapping her arms around her boyfriend's waist and pulling herself closer to him.

She can hear his chuckles and feel the laugh in his chest. "It's Sunday, so we don't have to."

Jongin's arms are warm around her body and she's in danger of falling asleep again. He whispers unfathomable words into her ear and she stares up at him dreamily. His jawline looks so perfect, and she has the sudden urge to kiss him. A few seconds pass, and he's staring down at her with a smirk.

"You're staring at me so intensely," he says, forehead inching closer to hers. She can't help the laugh that bubbles in the back of when his lips touch at the tip of her nose.

"Stop laughing so I can kiss you properly."

And his lips touch hers in the most beautiful way. It's light and soft and she kind of thinks that she's drunk because she can taste the sweetness on her tongue and she can see stars on the backs of her eyelids.

And when he pulls away at the sudden sound of his phone, she's disappointed and wants his lips back, but he says hello and she hears the familiar timbre of the voice on the other line. His eyes go wide and he's looking to her in panic

"Okay mom, we'll see you in a little bit," he says, and puts his phone down.

And finally, Soojung realizes that it's the last Sunday of November and they promised to have lunch with Jongin's family. So they both scramble off the bed and rush to the bathroom, scurrying to get washed and throw some nice clothes on, and Soojung has to stop drying her hair because Jongin doesn't know how to do his own tie.

When they finally get out to the car, Soojung looks decent and Jongin looks handsome as ever, and she's sighing a breath of relief because they're on time.

She looks over at his handsome profile and he's grinning and they both laugh hysterically because it's not the first time they've forgotten about an important appointment on Sunday morning.

Because Sunday mornings are reserved for sleeping in and cuddling, and kissing all the stress of the week away.

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

Okay guys, this one is happy and fluffy, as you've requested! I do feel bad for writing angsty and sad Kaistal, but that's just what I'm good at, honestly. I'll be posting a one/two-shot sometimes in the next few days and it's slight!Kaistal, slight!Baekstal, and slight!Kyungstal. I don't really know what pairing to call it,, but please do check that out when it gets here! And you'll hate me too if you do read it because it's super angsty. he...he....yea

Anyway, I know that you know EXACTLY where I got inspiration for this drabble. "Sunday mornig rain is falling~" Remember? Hahaha, yes, it's Sunday Morning by Maroon5, covered by yours truely, EXO and Ryeowook! Hahaha, as you can see, it became kind of passsive(my writing) at the end, and I don't really know how that happened, but it did, so sorry! Hahahaha~

And a HUGE thank you to all of you who comment when I update. It really urges me on to write, and I honestly have never gone as far as even getting close to finishing half of a story that I start writing, but look, guys: we're at 44 chapters already. I'm really grateful to all of my readers. Thank you again. I really want to hug each and every one of you!

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! ^^
Until the next update~!