58. Drunk

[Drabble Collection] One Hundred Kissɛs

In high school, Sehun and Sulli got voted king and queen of PDA, Public Displays of Affection. Soojung had been sure then, that things couldn't really get any more embarrassing being friends with the most abominable couple in history. In college, Soojung gets proven wrong. She discovers, that when Sulli gets drunk, she starts taking her clothes off and sweet talking her boyfriend, at the same time.

Soojung purses her lips after a swig from her beer can. Jongin digs his chin in her shoulder, making her jump slightly. At the same time his hand pries the beer can from her, putting it to his own lips for a long swig. He burps, and Soojung curses under her breath, shoving her boyfriend off of her. That's when Sulli boisterously stands up, flailing her arms up festively.

"Guys! Isn't Sehun the greatest boyfriend ever?!"

"Yup, of course he is." Kyungsoo, whom Soojung had been sure had gone to sleep under the table, agrees.

Giggling, Sulli throws herself down on Sehun's lap. And Soojung is rather bleary-eyed from a bit of alcohol, and she thinks she's imagining it at first when Sulli starts ing her cute, loose blouse. Jongin is too busy finishing soojung's beer, and Soojung can't really tell if kyungsoo is still feigning sleep under the table, or if moongyu is drowning in a bowl of popcorn. In no time, Sulli is shimmying out of her blouse, swiping it out from her arms and throwing it on the ground, just missing Jongin's jutting foot.

"Choi Sulli, what are you doing?" Soojung is pretty proud of how sane she still sounds.

Sulli ignores Soojung and cuddles her head in Sehun's neck, but Sehun, gently leaving Sulli on the couch, stretches for and grabs Sulli's shirt. It's not before Sulli is reaching under her skirt for the top of her tights.

"Okay, Sulli, I think we need to go be alone for a bit. Don't let that kid drink too much more, okay Soojung?"

Sehun points to a barely awake Jongin, unstable hand trying to open himself another can. Then, he grabs Sulli, ushers her up, slinking one of his arms over his shoulders to drag her into Kyungsoo's room. Sulli's left leg is already out of her tights, and she's making kissy faces at Sehun. Soojung watches, not hiding the judgement in her face.

When Sehun closes the door on them and Sulli's loud, obnoxious praises of Sehun's handsomeness and kindness come through in muffled squeaks, Soojung goes back to sharing beer sips with Jongin.

Only, after a few minutes, Sulli goes quiet, as Sehun's voice carries toward them.

"I'm sorry Sulli, but I can't make love to you. I know how much I love you, yes of course I know! But Ssul, we're in college. So let's promise to wait, at least until we're done with college. I'll still love you then. I swear. Okay Ssul?"

And Soojung tears up a bit there, even though Moongyu's "What the ?" brings out a bubbling sprout of laughter from under the table.

As Soojung quickly sniffs back those corny tears, Sulli starts sobbing, apologizing in mismatched phrases.

Jongin spills some beer on the front of his shirt, jolting Soojung away from the closed, might-as-well-be-open door.

"Soojung, don't believe a word that Oh Sehun kid says, okay? He's just pretending to be the man he isn't."

"At least he's trying, Jongin. What about you, boy Kim?"

"No, no no.... I'm the real man here..."

And before Soojung can respond, Boy Kim's lips are on hers, tasting so freshly like that fizzing, bitter, yet hearty taste of beer.

 

 

 

Hi guys! It's Jellyfriedgreen7, apologizing on behalf of both myself and my sister (woobabylove0904) for such a long wait. This was something really spontaneous I wrote some time ago, but I do actually really like the lightness of it~ I hope you all aren't too busy with hectic lives and school like us! (Who am I kidding of course you are.)

While I can't guarantee you guys anything like, more updates coming in the near future, I do have a poll for you guys regarding the 12th Day of Christmas Drabble that I have YET to publish T_T I'm so so sorry that it's almost April and here I am still harping about Christmas to you guys, but if you could just let me know by voting in the poll (or if none of the poll answers satisfy you please leave me another answer in a comment ^^), I would appreciate it so very much. 

Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

by Jellyfriedgreen7