28. Lavender

[Drabble Collection] One Hundred Kissɛs

The darkness is stunning in Jongin's eyes as he walks down the street. His shoes click on the wet pavement and his eyes scan the surrounding people. There's nothing special about this place, only that he was turned here on this very night, a thousand years ago.

He doesn't remember anything, just darkness. It didn't last long, but he's still here, stronger than any human, and very much alive. He might not have a soul, but he doesn't think he needs one--after all, he'll just burn in hell once he dies anyway.

He picks out the perfume even before he sees her. Lavender.

She stands at the curb of the street, kicking her shoe on the pavement and whispering under her breath. Jongin appraoches quickly, shoulders relaxed, hands in pockets, and a smirk lining his lips.

She looks up at him even before he gets half way across the street, and he's frozen on the spot.

She doesn't have a heartbeat. Her eyes are pitch black and her lips are pulled up in the corners. He doesn't think twice before turning around and walking back to his side of the street, but she's already at the curb, waiting for him to close in. She's like a cougar, waiting to pounce on her prey.

Her hand comes down hard onto his shoulder and he's thrown down the alleyway. He's on his feet in record time, but that doesn't stop her fist from connecting with his jaw, cracking it.

She's on him again, pressing him down to the ground with her knees, eyes boreing down into his non-existent soul.

"It's nice to see another bloodsucker here. I was beginning to think that all those missing people articles was a real human murderer who was just that good," her voice is icy, sending shivers down his spine. He doesn't resist as she digs her fingernails into his forearms, biting on her lip and tilting her head.

"What to do with such a handsome, young vampire like you?"

Her finger traces his cracked jawline and her head dips in. Her lips are like a smooth metal surface as she manuvers them to fit into his own. It only lasts a few seconds, but he can feel the buzzing in his head lingering as she stands up.

"You're too cute to kill, but if I see you again, you'll definitely see the fire," her words reflect his own as she struts down the alley and back into the street.

His jaw feels better, but the buzzing in his head doesn't stop.

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

Okay...well...I really don't know what this is, but it was inspired by...well The Twilight Saga. I finally got my own copy of Breaking Dawn Part 2 and thought to write something with vampires...who knew I'd write a super long drabble about Kaistal, with Krystal being dominant over Jongin? It's not my best, honestly, and it's really not good at all, and I have no idea why I'm posting this, but I am...and I hope you somewhat like it?

Don't forget to comment and subscribe. ANd I'm pretty sure no one got an update for chapter 27, so go read that too! ^^