14. Fancam

[Drabble Collection] One Hundred Kissɛs

Jongin glances to the left, edging his way in the direction. He waves his SM Town flag vigorously with his right hand, facial expression as clear and apathetic as ever. He accidentally bumps into Seohyun sunbae, who jumps, startled, and then smiles and pats his back politely. He takes a bow of apology.

Eventually, he finds his way right next to Soojung. He stands brushing arms with her, and mumbles low, “Hey.”

“Hey,” she replies, not looking at him.

They are completely hidden from the crowd’s view, behind a wall made of TVXQ and Super Junior. Even on their sides, they are surrounded by a protective layer of F(x), Shinee, Girls’ Generation, and a little further to Jongin’s right, EXO. Jongin makes note of all of this, and lets the quick smile overtake his lips.

“Who are you walking out with?” He asks Soojung.

“Jessica unnie, I guess. You?”

“You know, the EXO members. Around the chorus, I guess.”

And just like that, Jongin swiftly ducks his head under the cover of the raised SM Town flag in his hand, swerving his upper body out and around to meet Soojung with a kiss. It’s not the first time he’s tried a stunt like this on stage, but it is the first time that he feels completely successful.

When Jongin gets back into the solid, tall standing position he had been in before, next to Soojung, both of their faces show nothing but mild amusement at the ending of the SM Town concert around them. The maddening rates of their heartbeats are tightly concealed within their chests.

Neither of them is aware that everything has been caught, red-handed, in the high-definition background of a Shindong-focus fancam.

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

3 - 5

by jellyfriedgreen7