25. Awkward

[Drabble Collection] One Hundred Kissɛs

It’s too dark to make out clear faces in one step, and too bright to keep his eyes from squinting the next. He takes another big step and harshly bumps shoulders with a guy clad in a white jacket with gold studs.

“Yah, watch where you’re going Kim Jongin!!”

“You watch it Lee Taemin!!” Jongin spits back, not bothering to look behind him, striding forward with his head held high and searching. But he spots a different face and immediately ducks his head down, bowing his body ninety degrees.

“Oh Jongin-ah! Great opening stage! EXO Fighting~!” Boa sunbae smiles and waves at him, walking off with a mob of staff at her side.

“Gamsahabnida Sunbae-nim!” He pauses a precious second to watch his sunbae off. And then he makes a run for it, because he knows he’s calling it way too close.

The crowd is already roaring at a deafening sound. He sees one, two, and then three of them walk up the metallic stairs out into the open. He lunges his arm forward and catches her just in time.

He mentally pushes all of his boiling energy and immense excitement into her lips, holding his breath, making her stop hers, electricity shooting through his veins. He pulls back quickly and smirks at her like a child.

“Fighting,” he tells her.

He can tell Soojung is thoroughly surprised. But she gives him a cheerful nod before rushing up to the stage to join her group members. With a crazy high smile on his face, he turns around. His eyes make direct contact with a pair of wide, puzzled ones, belonging to the handsome face of… Changmin sunbae.

. This is awkward.

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

Shoot.....I know you guys hate me, I truly do...T~T
It's just been really hectic, and next month is going to be even worse, but I will try to update every now and then! I haven't been writing much, so this is one by jellyfriedgreen7, aka my co-author, aka my sister. It's cute.

Oh, and if you guys are interested in what I have actually been writing(forgive me for not taking this into priority~), check out me story for the contest The Months of January-Writing Contest! It's called Unspoken, and it's different and angsty and weird with weird characters, but I think it's one of my bests so far!

Thanks for keeping up with me, and don't forget to comment and subscribe!^^

 

by jellyfriedgreen7