72. At the End of the Wait

[Drabble Collection] One Hundred Kissɛs

Soojung only sees Jongin a few times a week. She sees him going to work, leaving from work, and sometimes on the plane. She’s free on weekends but weekends are the busiest for him. They sometimes grab lunch from their favorite sandwich shop in the airport together, but most of the time she’s eating with the other girls. It’s always hard to make time, but mostly Soojung doesn’t mind.

Soojung doesn’t mind because Jongin leaves dumb notes for her in her locker or at the sandwich shop. He writes mostly apologies and scribbles lop-sided hearts with her name in it, and every time it makes her smile.

She doesn’t mind because as they’re setting up for the next take off, he whispers about his day to her as they pass over and over again; him busy with checking all the safety controls and her making sure everything is spotless.

She sometimes hates going home by herself and not getting a text back from him until three hours later. She sometimes hates eating by herself and having to watch couples cuddle up together on the plane.

But, at the end of the day, everything is worth it because when Jongin finally has a night off and shows up at her door, he pulls her against him and kisses her long and hard. They cook dinner together and watch movies and cuddle until she watches him fall asleep exhaustedly with his arms around her. It’s all worth it because at the end of the wait, Kim Jongin is the sweetest thing that Soojung has ever known.

 


 

Oh my gods, how long has it been since I've posted anything? Since I've been on Asianfanfics??? But, worry not because I'm back! :DD
Thank you all who have stuck it out with me becuse I am NOT a loyal author. As terrible as it may sound, it's true. But like I said, thank you and I love you all.
Please don't give up on me yet because I'm still determined to finish this collection! It's ALWAYS on the back of my mind! So, please please please stick with me for a bit longer! Thanks to everyone!
And finally, this drabble was written for
sugarplum07, who requested it a LONG LONG LONG time ago, so I hope you like it (if you still read my story)!
Also, please don't forget to comment and subscribe! ^^