20. Daydreaming

[Drabble Collection] One Hundred Kissɛs

When daydreams of kissing him and him kissing you begin to haunt your every breath, you know you’ve fallen deeply and madly in love.

Soojung stands idly in the hall, waiting for Jinri. A door clicks open down to her left, and these tall, handsome boys walk toward her. One, massively tall with a grin so wide it’s almost creepy, bows to her in a ninty-degree angle. The two others who follow are much more Soojung’s size, and give her much more reserved smiles, but the same, respectful bows, even though they are older than her.

And then, the next figure makes Soojung’s heartbeat stop. He regards her with loose-lidded eyes, nothing but a straight line set on his lips, and Soojung can’t help but gulp, her eyes raised to his face as if under a spell. He starts coming closer and closer to her, making her fight for breath. There’s nowhere for her to run to, because her back is already against a solid wall.

He puts a hand up against the wall right above Soojung’s head, and she feels like he has slammed a hole into it. She closes her eyes abruptly and tightly, as he leans his head down and their lips meet. His lips are so full and strong. Her lips melt into them and she raises her hands up to place them on his shoulders.

“Annyeong!!” Jinri’s loud voice breaks Soojung into a million pieces, and she finds herself staring with wide eyes at Jinri’s bubbly face, waving cheerfully to EXO’s Sehun, whom she is close with because of school. “Annyeong~” Sehun waves back, a shy smile curving his eyes into tiny lines. The boy then turns to Soojung and bows politely. Soojung nods, and steps off from the wall, her eyes searching to the rest of the EXO boys having passed her in the few minutes that have passed.

Kim Jongin. His head is bobbing away several members ahead of Sehun. He doesn’t even look back once, his hands buried in his pockets.

Soojung covers her face with her hands, shoulders slouching miserably. She wishes these daydreams would stop, or at least just come to her when there aren’t people around.

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

When did I last update? haha, i don't remember. Anyways, I'll try to update again in the next day or two, but that's not a promise (I'm done with those). I hope you guys like this! Oh, and this is another one by my co-author, jellyfriedgreen7!

Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

 

Drabble by jellyfriedgreen7